Elektra vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Elektra gets a pair of adamantium sais.

Fight in a forest.

Battlehammer
Wolverine vast majority.

Etrigan
Wolverine, definitely, but not a complete stomp. She can certainly hang with him, and knows some good anti-Logan tricks (sai in certain muscles, etc.)

spidey-dude
i give this one to wolvie. elektra can stab him a 100 times if she wanted to but he can survive those stabs if he can take a punch from hulk and still live. maybe if you took off his healing in this thread that would have made it more even i guess

Master-Borg
Elektra's beaten Wolverine before I think.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Elektra's beaten Wolverine before I think. when ?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by spidey-dude
when ? i think during the gorgon saga

Battlehammer
lol you mean enemy of the state issue 1 I believe.

Logan had jsut gotten taken off of machines that were keeping him alive. He then had 20 shield agents on top of him and elektra attacked from behind while he was pinned. She was able to stabb both sias into either deltoid.

That would never been possiable in a one on one fight between the to.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Logan had jsut gotten taken off of machines that were keeping him alive. He then had 20 shield agents on top of him and elektra attacked from behind while he was pinned. She was able to stabb both sias into either deltoid.

That would never been possiable in a one on one fight between the to. she was able to do so because she can read Logan's moves before he does it

maybe Logan was weakened, but it was still impressive showing for Elektra

spidey-dude

That would never been possiable in a one on one fight between the to. actually is #21 where they actually go at it

Battlehammer
she was able to do so because she can read Logan's moves before he does it

maybe Logan was weakened, but it was still impressive showing for Elektra
Have you ever even read the issue? of courses not as always you talk out your ass.

She was able to do it becuases he was pinned down by a massive amount of shield agents. He was distracted by them and she attacked him fro behind. IT had nothing to do with her TP, hell here TP could not even read his mind at the time even if she tried.

It no that impressive at all. You really need to stop assuming you know what happen in a comic you have never read.

Badabing
Wolverine wins.

Battlehammer
actually is #21 where they actually go at it

lol I ment it was the first issue of enemy of the state arc.

guy222
logan

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Badabing
Wolverine wins. fanboy big grin

just kidding

thadarknite84
Wolverine 8/10.

spidey-dude
lol I ment it was the first issue of enemy of the state arc. they finish the fight in 2 of 6. wolvie admits it in the book shes to quick for him and ties his ass up to a chair

Badabing
fanboy big grin

just kidding durverine

Battlehammer
they finish the fight in 2 of 6. wolvie admits it in the book shes to quick for him and ties his ass up to a chair

................ummm have you read the issue? Becuases Logan was never tied up to a chair.............are you using wiki or some other internet sources?

spidey-dude
................ummm have you read the issue? Becuases Logan was never tied up to a chair.............are you using wiki or some other internet sources? i have the issue and looks like hes sitting down where elektra has her sais stabbed in his neck there.

Battlehammer
.................there no chair any were in the issue............or rope.............nor is he sitting...............

spidey-dude
.................there no chair any were in the issue............or rope.............nor is he sitting............... on 3rd page she has his ass flat down on top of some other folks thats where shes trying to calm him down and stuff.

Master-Borg
according to wiki...elektra is so fast that she can remain unseen throughout the day...which is why she is such a killer assassin

i think her speed and tp will give Logan alot of trouble

Battlehammer
on 3rd page she has his ass flat down on top of some other folks thats where shes trying to calm him down and stuff.

Yes she has her sias in his deltoids.............there was no rope or chair.........so you were wrong...........and just like I said she used the shield agents as a distraction...........which would never happen in a real on on one.

Battlehammer
according to wiki...elektra is so fast that she can remain unseen throughout the day...which is why she is such a killer assassin

i think her speed and tp will give Logan alot of trouble

...............your getting your info from wiki how prizes less.

It her stealth not speed that allows her to remain unseen through out the day.

she not faster then wolverine. Also her TP useless against Logan who has a level 9 TP blocker in places.

spidey-dude
Yes she has her sias in his deltoids.............there was no rope or chair.........so you were wrong...........and just like I said she used the shield agents as a distraction...........which would never happen in a real on on one. ok my bad with the tying up part just looked like it the angle he was in.

Battlehammer
ok my bad with the tying up part just looked like it the angle he was in.

yea it does kinda look like that.

spidey-dude

she not faster then wolverine. Also her TP useless against Logan who has a level 9 TP blocker in places. dude he admits it himself that shes to damn fast and could barely put his hands on her. thats why he got whipped dude.

Master-Borg

she not faster then wolverine. Also her TP useless against Logan who has a level 9 TP blocker in places. nothing wrong with wiki...it is about 98% accurate

and it says its her speed not stealth that allows her to move around unseen

Battlehammer
dude he admits it himself that shes to damn fast and could barely put his hands on her. thats why he got whipped dude.

A haft dead Logan said this. He did not even say she was faster then him just that she was fast. He had just gotten off life support............he was not even closes to 100% he was at like 50%.

So really thats no evidences to say she faster then him period.

Eternal Idol
When did Elektra get a speed boost? Last I checked, she was at or a bit above Olympic-level athlete.

Battlehammer
nothing wrong with wiki...it is about 98% accurate

and it says its her speed not stealth that allows her to move around unseen

No it not. I can tell you 10 things wrong with it right now and thats off the top of my head. It an awful way to get your info from or bases an opininion off of.

well it wrong. She uses her stealth to achieve that. She can move fast enough to be unseen, but not all day.

also why am I not surpizes you get all your info off of wiki lol. your so amusing.

spidey-dude
A haft dead Logan said this. He did not even say she was faster then him just that she was fast. He had just gotten off life support............he was not even closes to 100% he was at like 50%.

So really thats no evidences to say she faster then him period. dont need wolvie to admit that shes faster than him for proof that shes quick dude. everyone else on here admits it to her speed is above wolvies level. if they got in a real H2H fight where there both 100% healed and stuff i admit i would want wolvie to win but if i have to be honest here i think shes to quick for him.

Master-Borg
No it not. I can tell you 10 things wrong with it right now and thats off the top of my head. It an awful way to get your info from or bases an opininion off of.

well it wrong. She uses her stealth to achieve that. She can move fast enough to be unseen, but not all day.

also why am I not surpizes you get all your info off of wiki lol. your so amusing. man I love how you have a argument for everything

... oh its PIS

....oh its ennis

... oh its hudlin

.... oh its wiki

pretty soon there'll be no sources you trust

jinzin
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
When did Elektra get a speed boost? Last I checked, she was at or a bit above Olympic-level athlete.

laughing out loud

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5954/automaticbulletblockingyw7.jpg

Wolverine wins by a SLIGHT majority, only because he's a tank in durability and has telepathic resistance, their skill should be about equal, but while Elektra's faster, Logan's got better stamina.

Battlehammer
dont need wolvie to admit that shes faster than him for proof that shes quick dude. everyone else on here admits it to her speed is above wolvies level. if they got in a real H2H fight where there both 100% healed and stuff i admit i would want wolvie to win but if i have to be honest here i think shes to quick for him.

yes you do actaully. She fast, but there no evidences to assume she faster then him. If Logan was at 100% and elektra was at 100% there speed would be comaprable. Logan would have little trouble tagging her. There is no way in hell elektra is to quick for wolverine.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

Wolverine wins by a SLIGHT majority, only because he's a tank in durability and has telepathic resistance, their skill should be about equal, but while Elektra's faster, Logan's got better stamina.

see battlehammer, even Jinzin admits Elektra has a speed advantage...is he biased now too lol?

Battlehammer
man I love how you have a argument for everything

... oh its PIS

....oh its ennis

... oh its hudlin

.... oh its wiki

pretty soon there'll be no sources you trust
and I love how your a complete and utter moron.

You bases all your opinions off of a site any one and there mother can edit. It beyond me how you can be so god dam ignorant and still have this superior then thou attitude.

The site no official, It worses then a hand book, it has no evidences supporting it. it just some one writting what they wish not what is fact.

Etrigan
Elektra is faster IMO, but Wolverine is still going to win, because even with adamantium sais I fail to see what she can do to him except momentarily paralyze him or make him bleed out.

Battlehammer
see battlehammer, even Jinzin admits Elektra has a speed advantage...is he biased now too lol?
never said anyone was bias.

He can think what he wants. Me and he do not always agree.

You think elektra faster becuases of wiki..............which is just retarded.

Not sure why jinzin thinks elektra faster, but I dam well know it not ebcuases of wiki a site any one can edit.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Etrigan
Elektra is faster IMO, but Wolverine is still going to win, because even with adamantium sais I fail to see what she can do to him except momentarily paralyze him or make him bleed out. she doesnt hit indiscriminately...she hits nerve spots that can incapacitate or KO logan with one hit

spidey-dude
without healing factor i give it to elektra. but elektras just not strong enough to do some serious heavy damage to him that even his healing cant support.

Battlehammer
she doesnt hit indiscriminately...she hits nerve spots that can incapacitate or KO logan with one hit
ecpt they don't work on wolverine................which is a proven fact..........

Eternal Idol
laughing out loud

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5954/automaticbulletblockingyw7.jpg

I stand corrected..... embarrasment

jinzin
man I love how you have a argument for everything

... oh its PIS

....oh its ennis

... oh its hudlin

.... oh its wiki

pretty soon there'll be no sources you trust Well, when you use PIS, Hudlin, and Ennis for the wealth of your standards of evidence.. erm

Master-Borg
ecpt they don't work on wolverine................which is a proven fact.......... actually it has worked in the past...but of course its just PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
actually it has worked in the past...but of course its just PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)

actaully it has not worked in the past.............echo tried it and it failed.

It also failed when Logan was poisoned as well by lord shingen.

so as usual your one ignorant person who always gets caught talking out his ass over and over.

Master-Borg
actaully it has not worked in the past.............echo tried it and it failed.

It also failed when Logan was poisoned as well by lord shingen.

so as usual your one ignorant person who always gets caught talking out his ass over and over. DD did a nerve strike on logans adams apple that stammered Logan...dont even bother responding, i know what you're gonna say

jinzin
Not sure why jinzin thinks elektra faster, but I dam well know it not ebcuases of wiki a site any one can edit. lol, true.

Because she's blocked automatic gunfire, dodges through multiple shooters without looking, Wolverine's commented on her speed before, she's left him in a pool of his own blood KOed, she speedblitzed Punisher AND Silver Samurai.

Battlehammer
DD did a nerve strike on logans adams apple that stammered Logan...dont even bother responding, i know what you're gonna say

Thats not a nerve strike. Shot to adam's apple was all it was.

Not tomention the arc was pis................and the instances controdicts the vast majority of Logans showins. Not to mention the strike controdicts Logans own healling factor showings in that very issue...........

but of courses you find that to be a resonsable sources of evidences.

So Like I said nerve shots do not work on wolverine.

Battlehammer
lol, true.

Because she's blocked automatic gunfire, dodges through multiple shooters without looking, Wolverine's commented on her speed before, she's left him in a pool of his own blood KOed, she speedblitzed Punisher AND Silver Samurai.
he done pritty much all of thoses ecpt punisher one.

oh also are you refferring to the fight from the book redemtion it was called I believe?

Master-Borg

oh also are you refferring to the fight from the book redemtion it was called I believe? when has he ever blocked sustained automatic machine gun fire with his claws?

jinzin

oh also are you refferring to the fight from the book redemtion it was called I believe?
no he hasn't. no expression

Master-Borg
no he hasn't. no expression yes, finally someone besides me calls Battlehammer out on his ridiculous baseless claims...everytime i do that, he just accuses me of not reading any comics.

Battlehammer
yes, finally someone besides me calls Battlehammer out on his ridiculous baseless claims...everytime i do that, he just accuses me of not reading any comics.

actaully I normally just post the comic of him doing so............

and then you deny it and run away as usual.

Master-Borg
actaully I normally just post the comic of him doing so............

and then you deny it and run away as usual. ok pls post a scan of Logan blocking sustained automatic machine gun fire then

Battlehammer
no he hasn't. no expression

sustainted machine gun firer one he has not done kinda missed that one, but dodging multiable shooters he done, as well as shown to be superior in speed to silver samuria.

also is the elektra fight you refferring to from redemtion book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.