Mutants Vs Flat Scans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
No worries these flat scans are special....
I have a couple of different combos of this fight but lets start with this.

Team 1
Vulcan
Iceman at his best
Rogue who has just sapped the powers of hulk so her traditional powers plus Hulk

vs

Team 2
Hal Jordan GL
Classic Juggs
Dr. Strange

No Prep

No BFR, No mind control or anything of that nature

They fight in a deserted New York City.

Decide which team wins and WHY/HOW emphasis on the WHY/HOW

Debate! big grin

Eternal Idol
I am so tempted to say anyone in Team 2 solos.

llagrok
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I am so tempted to say anyone in Team 2 solos.

LORD B
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I am so tempted to say anyone in Team 2 solos. thumb up

celestialdemon
Team 2 easily

Lord Feron
Was afraid of this... Why do you trhink team 2 solos? Question is directed at everyone who posted

Lord Feron
How does the GL solo? I can see Dr.Strange maybe doing it....Juggs not happening...

The Pict
Originally posted by Lord Feron
....Juggs not happening...

Classic Juggernaut with no BFR..... What are they gonna do to him?

Lord Feron
I see no one answers me I mean I see how they can but what are people's ideas or its just because... roll eyes (sarcastic)

celestialdemon
They won't be able to do anything to Juggernaut. Hal can take Vulcan, and Juggs can keep Iceman and Rogue busy long enough for Dr. Strange to do all kinds of horrible things to them.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by celestialdemon
They won't be able to do anything to Juggernaut. Hal can take Vulcan, and Juggs can keep Iceman and Rogue busy long enough for Dr. Strange to do all kinds of horrible things to them.

finally something useful to read.

Vulcan can manipulate energy right so he can manipulate the energy that powers the ring. Not saying he will make GL powerless its just a theory I want to see what you guys think.

as for iceman jugs smashes iceman, iceman rematerializes, juggs repeats and same effect. I was hoping iceman will keep Dr. Strange busy or maybe kill him before he has a chance to say anything. I know he has auto sheilds but Iceman can control moisture that naturally exist in the air. I'm sure There is moisture between him and his sheilds or inside his own body. Another thought.

As for Rouge she will tussle around with Juggs fly around swing him around and away to the other side of New York city. While JUggs gets his shizz together and comes running back. Rouge will have time to help either Vulcan or Iceman.

I just want to know a step by step of how team 2 takes it.

Lord Feron
bump stick out tongue

celestialdemon
Dr. Strange has gone one on one with the likes of Shuma Gorath and the In-Betweener. He himself admitted he could have killed WWH with the flick of his finger if he so desired. Plus, he went through a 5,000 year long magical war. There's no way Iceman or Iceman and Rogue together are taking him out.

guy222
Classic Strange was impressive. Current Strange was humbled by GR(Blaze) and ninjas

Galan007
How does the GL solo? I can see Dr.Strange maybe doing it....Juggs not happening... You stipulated that there is no BFR, or mind manip.

In so doing, you basically took away the only real 'vulnerabilities' classic Juggs had. ermm

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Galan007
You stipulated that there is no BFR, or mind manip.

In so doing, you basically took away the only real 'vulnerabilities' classic Juggs had. ermm

yeah your right a big mistake on my part... but i was thinking just mental pocession b/c i think strange can do something like that. I mean mental pain or other manipulation i woulkd allow like mind rape that = pain or soemthing. I was thinking Vulcan can mentally incompassitate Juggs hmm but i want to know how GL will do against Vulcan though.

As for Strange idk his powers seem to vary from uber nasty to like bleh. When he is uber nasty yeah i agree that he could solo everyone in the thread but its just the fluctuation that bothers me. I hoped that iceman's ability to manipulate the moisture in strange's body like he did with Emma Frost will be effective enough of a weapon.

what do you guys think of a Rogue with the hulk powers absorbed because I was trying to think of some muscle I can have for the mutant side but its pretty much only colossus and thing and hulk who are real mutants who are brawny.

Hmmm Like i said this is one of many i have of mutants vs flat scans

you guys have any suggestions for a future mutant vs flat scans i try to avoid humans who have abilities like flash who exhibit pretty much mutant like abilities like people like doom, iron man, batman, most GL sodam sat def not a flat scan. I don't know much about Lex jr the one in the gold suit but how amazing is he? like is he greater then MJJ or like X-man level or no where near either.

Symmetric Chaos
what do you guys think of a Rogue with the hulk powers absorbed because I was trying to think of some muscle I can have for the mutant side but its pretty much only colossus and thing and hulk who are real mutants who are brawny.

Hulk is a mutate not a mutant.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk is a mutate not a mutant.

THats why I used rogue as the character of choice and she used her natural mutant power to sap the power of the mutate. I am trying hard to use pure mutants only. But i can't find any mutants who are truly physically powerful. I also believe Thing is a mutate because of the whole accident and jazz. I'm glad someone brought that up.

Lord Feron
There is strong guy and colossus are true mutants with physical poweress but i can't think of anyone else sad

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut solos.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut solos.

Vulcan can actually put juggs to sleep if the helmet was off which rogue/hulk could knock off and im not even sure is Vulcan needs the helmet to be off. So Juggs won't be soloing. I said no mind control but not mind attacks, i will try to make it clear next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.