Zoophiles say the darndest things! (TL;DR warning.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Yessir, the sick ****s who like to have sex with animals are here today with all their wit and wisdom. Allow me to share with you their oh-so-quotable quotes.

Part 1:

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Part 2:

BackFire
I'm cumming.

red g jacks
meet: mr hands

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan

dude video taped it too. it was pretty good stuff

AngryManatee
Originally posted by red g jacks
meet: mr hands

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan

dude video taped it too. it was pretty good stuff

I saw that vid sad

Then I found out he died from it hysterical

Bardock42
Yeah, there are idiots in every group of people, eh? Except for that I am down with people wanting to **** animals. Really not my problem.

Rogue Jedi
*warns german sheep to beware*

BackFire
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, there are idiots in every group of people, eh? Except for that I am down with people wanting to **** animals. Really not my problem.

Of course you're for beastiality, you'd never get laid otherwise.

Rogue Jedi
hence the warning of the sheep.

lord xyz
Zoophiles are just really desperate people with a mental disorder.

...Like gays.

Rogue Jedi
or Germans.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
or Germans. I don't think all germans are desperate.

Rogue Jedi
yes, I know, I was kidding.

Schecter
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm cumming.

chithappens
I think it's necessary to play devil's advocate and ask "Is there really a secular reason to say this is wrong?"

lord xyz
Originally posted by chithappens
I think it's necessary to play devil's advocate and ask "Is there really a secular reason to say this is wrong?" Only if it harms the animal, but we already have laws against rape.

Now, what would be funny is, what would you do if the animal raped the human?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lord xyz
Only if it harms the animal, but we already have laws against rape.

Now, what would be funny is, what would you do if the animal raped the human? pop a cap in dat ass.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Only if it harms the animal, but we already have laws against rape.

Now, what would be funny is, what would you do if the animal raped the human? Animals can't really consent to things.

Ricardo Potter
Its wrong because its wrong.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ricardo Potter
Its wrong because its wrong. That seems awfully like circular reasoning.

Blax_Hydralisk
Only a Sith, deals in absolutes. ... wait.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Only a Sith, deals in absolutes. ... wait. That may be true, but then there is also the saying "Only a sith ****s a sheep".

Soo...

Ricardo Potter
That seems awfully like circular reasoning. Its wrong like a 20 year old dating a 15 year old. Just wrong. sad

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ricardo Potter
Its wrong like a 20 year old dating a 15 year old. Just wrong. sad Haha, talking to the wrong person.

Though I have the feeling you knew that already.

Robtard
I think it's necessary to play devil's advocate and ask "Is there really a secular reason to say this is wrong?"

Would you agree that sex should be consensual, no matter the circumstance?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Would you agree that sex should be consensual, no matter the circumstance? Unless it involves non-human animals, plants or things yes.

Robtard
Unless it involves non-human animals, plants or things yes.

Yes, I know you're okay with raping an animal. I was asking him a question based on his question.

Bardock42
Yes, I know you're okay with raping an animal. I was asking him a question based on his question. Well, it's also not exactly rape. But I figure if you are alright with killing and eating them, ****ing them doesn't sound that unreasonable.

Blax_Hydralisk
Ya know.

That's actually a very good point. What the ****.

Robtard
Well, it's also not exactly rape. But I figure if you are alright with killing and eating them, ****ing them doesn't sound that unreasonable.

I am okay with killing & eating animals for food. Having a cow quickly slaughtered for its meat.

I am not okay with say, torturing them. I wouldn't be okay with someone pouring hot oil all over it and then setting it on fire.

Bardock42
I am okay with killing & eating animals for food. Having a cow quickly slaughtered for its meat.

I am not okay with say, torturing them. I wouldn't be okay with someone pouring hot oil all over it and then setting it on fire. Same. Sticking a penis in them or letting them stick a penis in you doesn't count as that for me.

Robtard
Same. Sticking a penis in them or letting them stick a penis in you doesn't count as that for me.

Not the same thing, correct. It is still abuse, to a lesser extent, but still abuse.

Bardock42
Not the same thing, correct. It is still abuse, to a lesser extent, but still abuse. Not really. The dog humping that girl seems to thoroughly enjoy himself.

Ricardo Potter
Haha, talking to the wrong person.

Though I have the feeling you knew that already. ninja

Robtard
Not really. The dog humping that girl seems to thoroughly enjoy himself.

"That girl"...?

Bardock42
"That girl"...?

Yeah. That hypothetical girl ****ing the hypothetical dog.

Blax_Hydralisk
An animal having sex with a human hardly counts as "abuse"...

If you dress up as a horse and bend over and the horse starts plowing you, it's all the same to the Horse. It's not injuring him or anything... the only person being abused is you, phsyically.

Letting a Hourse orgasm in your in ass is hardly as "abusive" as slaughtering him and eating him... it's just nasty.

Robtard
Yeah. That hypothetical girl ****ing the hypothetical dog.

Then in my hypothetical scenario, the dog commits suicide afterwards because he can't cope with the humiliation. See, it is cruel and it is abuse. I win the thread!

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm not your friend, buddy.

Robtard
I'm not your friend, buddy.

and I'm not your buddy, guy.

Blax_Hydralisk
and I'm not your guy, friend.

Robtard
and I'm not your friend, buddy.

Blax_Hydralisk
Let's give it up, guy.

Bardock42
Then in my hypothetical scenario, the dog commits suicide afterwards because he can't cope with the humiliation. See, it is cruel and it is abuse. I win the thread! Yeah, just no.

Guy buddy.

dadudemon
Yeah, just no.

Guy buddy.

Still got that South Park song/episode stuck in your head?

chithappens
Would you agree that sex should be consensual, no matter the circumstance?

If a monkey is raised to learn how to "suck a dick without peeling the skin off", it likely has no qualms about doing so. Then the argument becomes, it was brainwashed/raised to do so/etc. but that is the case in ANY social construct.

Robtard
If a monkey is raised to learn how to "suck a dick without peeling the skin off", it likely has no qualms about doing so. Then the argument becomes, it was brainwashed/raised to do so/etc. but that is the case in ANY social construct.

What?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Every hole's a goal...

Robtard
But is every goal a hole?

chithappens
Edit: That's a bad example. I'll do this later. I'm sleepy/. Just read the first post less literally

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Still got that South Park song/episode stuck in your head? I assume you refer to what Blax posted. If so, no...I did not watch it...as it was tainted by inferior half black half mexican blood.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
But is every goal a hole?

Hmmm, the good ones are.

Blax_Hydralisk
I assume you refer to what Blax posted. If so, no...I did not watch it...as it was tainted by inferior half black half mexican blood.

Tell that to Jesse Owens. sly

lord xyz
Animals can't really consent to things. Yet, it's obvious when an animal is liking something or not.

Blax_Hydralisk
*sighs*

Statutory rape is retarded.

lord xyz
Let's give it up, guy. Canada sucks.

Blax_Hydralisk
tsk tsk tsk.

They, want, more money.

BackFire
Not really. The dog humping that girl seems to thoroughly enjoy himself.

Pics.

Bardock42
Pics. Hypothetical.

Which is good, cause you can make her look any way you please.

BackFire
It's just not the same.

You've made a powerful enemy today.

Bardock42
It's just not the same.

You've made a powerful enemy today. I didn't tell you to picture your mom.

BackFire
Who else am I going to picture?

You're not making any sense.

Bardock42
Who else am I going to picture?

You're not making any sense. I figured you'd picture Syren. But whatever floats your mother's boat, I guess.

BackFire
Syren was there, too.

Robtard
It's just not the same.

You've made a powerful enemy today.

Bardock, don't worry yourself, by "powerful", Backfire means "premature ejaculator."

Zeal Ex Nihilo
PERVERTS DERAILING THE LULZ

SpearofDestiny
droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.