Kram3r says: start a thread about anal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
anal

Kram3r
crylaugh

Kram3r
In b4 timo is brown, poo is brown, poo comes out of anus reference.

Barker
Mate

'Round here we get our asses kicked for talking shit on Timo. .tom

Kram3r
My penis looked liked Roland b4 entering came out like Timo. .tom

Barker
What the **** is wrong with you? Did the drive thru get your shit wrong? .tom

Kram3r
**** you. Told you that timo in private. Don't start talking timo about my Macca's. .tom

Barker
****ing bring our dirty laundry here.

Strangelove

Kram3r
Originally posted by Strangelove

That's got to be the ugliest ****ing signature I've ever ****ing seen in my whole God damned ****ing life.

Kram3r
Thread Restructured:

h50sa7vdJU0

Barker
.cryl

Strangelove
Originally posted by Kram3r
That's got to be the ugliest ****ing signature I've ever ****ing seen in my whole God damned ****ing life. I've gotten that from several people, but you know what? I don't give a shit mmm

Rogue Jedi
Hillary Clinton. laughing out loud

Strangelove
You got something to say? mmm

Rogue Jedi
YES.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
YES. cool.

Now please don't say anything uninformed or prejudicial, else I may have to laugh at you mercilessly. And no one wants that mmm

Rogue Jedi
cool.

Now please don't say anything uninformed or prejudicial, else I may have to laugh at you mercilessly. And no one wants that mmm OK.......she makes me laugh.

Strangelove
OK.......she makes me laugh. I could file that under prejudicial, knowing what about her you would laugh at, but nice cover up.

Rogue Jedi
I could file that under prejudicial, knowing what about her you would laugh at, but nice cover up. she looks like a bird?

Strangelove
she looks like a bird? see, I could find that sexist without much difficulty. but whatever. I feel solace in knowing you're the kind of person that doesn't vote.

Rogue Jedi
see, I could find that sexist without much difficulty. but whatever. I feel solace in knowing you're the kind of person that doesn't vote. I never said female bird, just a bird in general. how is that sexist?

Strangelove
I never said female bird, just a bird in general. how is that sexist? the kind of sexist that you don't really think about, the kind that's ingrained in people today.

but again, I say whatever

Rogue Jedi
the kind of sexist that you don't really think about, the kind that's ingrained in people today.

but again, I say whatever she has the features of a bird, man, deal with it.

are you like in love with her or sumthin?

Strangelove
If you say so.

And no.

Rogue Jedi
If you say so.

And no. parakeet, to be more exact. Polly wanna cracker? laughing

Nothing against her as a politician though.

Strangelove
Is that because of the pantsuits?

Rogue Jedi
Is that because of the pantsuits? no, its her face, man. It looks like a bird.

Strangelove
I don't see it, to be honest. But then again I've never been good at picking out animal features on peoples' faces

FoxMeister
I have a friend who looks like an eagle

Rogue Jedi
I don't see it, to be honest. But then again I've never been good at picking out animal features on peoples' faces never seen someone with a horse face?

Kram3r
How the **** did this thread become about Hillary "The Lying, below the belt shots" Clinton? Talk about anal or GTFO. haermm

Syren
Don't wanna ermm

Piggle Humsy
How the **** did this thread become about Hillary "The Lying, below the belt shots" Clinton? Talk about anal or GTFO. haermm

Well last night I was watching this video... and it involved anal..

sly

Rogue Jedi
How the **** did this thread become about Hillary "The Lying, below the belt shots" Clinton? Talk about anal or GTFO. haermm Hillary and Colin powell doing anal. big grin

Kram3r
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

sly

crylaugh

Rogue Jedi

sly hidden cam in your bedroom? wink

Piggle Humsy
hidden cam in your bedroom? wink

no, hidden cam in yours. awesome

Rogue Jedi
no, hidden cam in yours. awesome hey, Kram3r was in town, what was I to do? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.