anti moniter/spectre vs beyonder/molecule man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
this pre-retcon beyonder and molecule man.

who wins this?

guy222
team two

Tazer
Yo.

T1.

Tazer

Utrigita
which spectre and which anti monitor?

LORD B
Originally posted by Utrigita
which spectre and which anti monitor?

classic anti moniter and 'full power'spectre smile

Utrigita
interesting match imo LB will have to give this some thought

LORD B
interesting match imo LB will have to give this some thought
thanks
i await your judgement

Mindset
Team two

kevdude
team 1

LORD B
2 for team1
2 for team 2
hmm

Mindset
people saying team 1 are stupid

kevdude
Originally posted by Mindset
people saying team 1 are stupid

So I'm guessing you don't know much about COIE or its after effect then? confused

Mindset
Originally posted by kevdude
So I'm guessing you don't know much about COIE or its after effect then? confused

I have COIE

Astner
Mephisto retconned 40 years of marvel history. It doesn't mean he's powerful.

Beyonder takes all three of them in a babyshake.

Mindset
I wasn't serious about ppl being stupid, but yea, team 1 takes this.

Astner
Originally posted by Mindset
team 1 takes this.
No, just no.

Mindset
I meant team 2, Beyonder and MM

quanchi112
Team 2 easily.

guy222
hey quan

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
hey quan Hey good buddy.

CaPz
Team 2. massive squash

Mr Master
Cross-company cosmic battles, I hate em,
but nothing short of a "Supreme Being" is stalemating (pis free) Beyonder imo,
let alone defeating him.

Knowsbleed33
PR Beyonder and Molecule Man would cream team 1.

Galan007
So I'm guessing you don't know much about COIE or its after effect then? confused Originally posted by Astner
Mephisto retconned 40 years of marvel history. It doesn't mean he's powerful. Good thing AM/Spectre have nothing to do with Marvel then, eh? ermm

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
Good thing AM/Spectre have nothing to do with Marvel then, eh? ermm

Is it correct Galan that Anti-Monitor absorbed first the entire infinite Anti matter universe and then all of the "positive" matter universe except for three universes???

Eon Blue
Team one.

Long time no see, Quanchi.

Galan007
Is it correct Galan that Anti-Monitor absorbed first the entire infinite Anti matter universe and then all of the "positive" matter universe except for three universes??? AM destroyed all but 5 of an infinite amount of Positive-Matter Universes... He then absorbed the entire Anti-Matter Universe, to which the energy of said Positive-Matter Universes had flown.

King Kandy
Beyonder ALSO has the capacity to destroy the multiverse, but all he needs to do is will it so.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Beyonder ALSO has the capacity to destroy the multiverse, but all he needs to do is will it so. I'm not arguing for either side.

Utrigita asked me a question regarding AM, and I simply responded with an answer. smile

King Kandy
Plus the AM used tech to destroy those universes.

Merlyn
Plus the AM used tech to destroy those universes. lol Id love 4 you to prove that.

King Kandy
Okay, I will. Darthgoober has a scan. I will go find it.

King Kandy
http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legendsofthedcucrisisonkd7.jpg

Merlyn
Okay, I will. Darthgoober has a scan. I will go find it. lol i figured u'd go to that.. and make sure to point out where on the scans it says tech was responsible for destroying the universes. ok? smile

and make sure the scans you post arent referencing the machines am built which allowed his "demons" to be released. smile

King Kandy
It says right on the scan that he cannot release anti matter if the heroes destroy his machines.

Merlyn
It says right on the scan that he cannot release anti matter if the heroes destroy his machines. u must not be reading the same scan i was, cuz it doesn't say that on the scan i read. smile... tech "guided" the AMwave. but am himself released it. smile

King Kandy
Okay, now it's YOUR turn to prove that... because I have shown a scan saying that without the tech he cannot use the anti-matter. Now it's your turn to prove that it only "guided" the anti-matter.

Merlyn
Okay, now it's YOUR turn to prove that... because I have shown a scan saying that without the tech he cannot use the anti-matter. Now it's your turn to prove that it only "guided" the anti-matter. if you read the story it's quite clear that am's towers/tech had nothing to do with actually releasing the AMwave. there are several panels illustrating the AMwave already existing in a universe, then am's towers/tech appear on a planet, seemingly drawing the wave to that locale. am may not have been in "full control" of the wave, but he was responsible for initially releasing it. (kinda like scarlet witch and the chaos wave). smile

regardless, not even a powered up spectre (who rebooted the whole of DC) was able to beat am at his most powerful. i could care less who wins, but the debate you and me are endulging in is a moot point in this particular thread. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Team one.

Long time no see, Quanchi. Did you miss me?

Mr. Slippyfist
No. Got back to your hole.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No. Got back to your hole. Come on. I am you and you are me.

We are the same poster remember, laughing !

Remember a certain posters claim about us being the same poster.

Mr. Slippyfist
I got it after the first time... however, I forgot and you reminded me two more times. Thanks. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I got it after the first time... however, I forgot and you reminded me two more times. Thanks. thumb up I wanted to be clear.

Plus I could see someone reporting that for me admitting me to being a sock trying to get me banned when it was obviously a joke.

I gotta watch my ass ya know.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Merlyn

am may not have been in "full control" of the wave,
but he was responsible for initially releasing it.

(kinda like scarlet witch and the chaos wave).
I have to disagree here.

The Chaos Wave was Wanda's power, being released out of Wanda herself,
it was not a separate entity/tech/and or source of power,
she collapsed the entire Omniverse with chaos magic that originated from withIN her.

Btw. The second time around, when Wanda fixed the Omniverse,
she did it consciously with a phrase.

Again, no machines, no initiation of a separate force called the "chaos wave,"
no stipulations of any kind, period.

Wanda let power flow out of her being,
and that power warped the entirety of 616,
it then spilt out through the dimensional walls of causality across the Omniverse,
folding all the Realities (Omniverse) overseen by Roma's Citadel on top of each other.

Wanda (with a thought/phrase)
then consciously put it all back with the exception of 90% of mutants' powers.

Tazer
Yo.

Okay, now it's YOUR turn to prove that... because I have shown a scan saying that without the tech he cannot use the anti-matter. Now it's your turn to prove that it only "guided" the anti-matter.

actually, all thats said there is "But what if they find a way to stop your machines?"......which doesnt say *anything* about AM releasing the antimatter; saying it does is U projecting an explanation into a comment thats vague AT BEST.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Id also remind ya that he apparently didnt need tech to begin generating an a-wave here on Earth recently in GL #25 , and he/it wasnt even at full powah yet......

Tazer

Mindset
That's cool.

Beyonder wins

Merlyn
Originally posted by Mr Master
I have to disagree here.

The Chaos Wave was Wanda's power, being released out of Wanda herself,
it was not a separate entity/tech/and or source of power,
she collapsed the entire Omniverse with chaos magic that originated from withIN her.

Btw. The second time around, when Wanda fixed the Omniverse,
she did it consciously with a phrase.

Again, no machines, no initiation of a separate force called the "chaos wave,"
no stipulations of any kind, period.

Wanda let power flow out of her being,
and that power warped the entirety of 616,
it then spilt out through the dimensional walls of causality across the Omniverse,
folding all the Realities (Omniverse) overseen by Roma's Citadel on top of each other.

Wanda (with a thought/phrase)
then consciously put it all back with the exception of 90% of mutants' powers. THE MOST am's tech MAY have done was "guide" the a-wave. but it was am HIMSELF who originally initiated/released/formed it, under his own personal power. that's what i was saying from the get go. smile
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

actually, all thats said there is "But what if they find a way to stop your machines?"......which doesnt say *anything* about AM releasing the antimatter; saying it does is U projecting an explanation into a comment thats vague AT BEST.

Tazer
Yo.

Id also remind ya that he apparently didnt need tech to begin generating an a-wave here on Earth recently in GL #25 , and he/it wasnt even at full powah yet......

Tazer exactly. thumb up

Galan007
Not sure how AM making the A-Wave under his own power is even in question, way out of context].. srsly

As already stated,
the much weaker form of AM, , was able to create/manipulate an A-Wave, with ease, and on his own.

It's ridiculous to think AM from COIE, far superior to his more recent incarnation in damn near every possible way], was incapable of doing so. thumb down

King Kandy
I never said that he COULDN'T collapse universes without tech (he certainly did so with Pariah's) but it seems clear to me at least that he used then in CoIE.

Merlyn
but it seems clear to me at least that he used then in CoIE. if you're just going off that one scan you posted, then its FAR from "clear" imo. smile

King Kandy
Well maybe you don't think so but I do. Darthgoober has used very convincing arguments in the past and he shifted me to his point of view.

Merlyn
Well maybe you don't think so but I do. Darthgoober has used very convincing arguments in the past and he shifted me to his point of view. Cool. u have your opinion, and i have mine. smile

but imo, the scan u provided is incredibly vague, and is anything but "clear".

why? cuz like a few peeps have said already, we know that when am came back recently, he was WAY weaker then he was in coie. but despite his being less powerful, he was still able to produce an AM-wave without any outside assistance. smile

Tazer
Yo.

I never said that he COULDN'T collapse universes without tech (he certainly did so with Pariah's) but it seems clear to me at least that he used then in CoIE.

no, but ya did say:

It says right on the scan that he cannot release anti matter if the heroes destroy his machines.

and that is just wat has been addressed.

Tazer

celestialdemon
Team 2 wins this

Utrigita
AM destroyed all but 5 of an infinite amount of Positive-Matter Universes... He then absorbed the entire Anti-Matter Universe, to which the energy of said Positive-Matter Universes had flown.

So AM COIE has the power of all but 5 universes???

Is it correct that Spectre at full power (merged with Source I think it means) is more ore less equal to the presence that was the impression I got from the scans posted in his respect thread.

Galan007
So AM COIE has the power of all but 5 universes??? Yep. smile

Is it correct that Spectre at full power (merged with Source I think it means) is more ore less equal to the presence that was the impression I got from the scans posted in his respect thread. In the instance you're talking about, Spectre momentarily became THE God.

Utrigita
At the end, he had the power of all but 3 universes, iirc. smile

In the instance you're talking about, Spectre momentarily became THE God.

Okay fair enough, so he basically has what the beyonder has (in some way) minus 3 universes???

Is it correct to assume that, that was his highest point shown so far???

Galan007
Is it correct to assume that, that was his highest point shown so far??? Both that instance, and during COIE, were Spectre's highest levels imo.

Utrigita
Both that instance, and during COIE, were Spectre's highest levels imo.

Okay Thanks, And he is operating under those powerlevels in the entire battle...

Two Days and I haven't come a step close to point towards a winner team....

Galan007
Okay Thanks, And he is operating under those powerlevels in the entire battle... During the instance you brought up, Spectre never actually battled. He just momentarily became THE God, .

During COIE Spectre became powerful enough to completely destroy, and recreate the entirety of DC.

Utrigita
During the instance you brought up, Spectre never actually battled. He just momentarily became THE God, .

During COIE Spectre became powerful enough to completely destroy, and recreate the entirety of DC.

Indeed no feats are needed.

With ease ore with difficuelty???

Because as I see it now, there are one positive supreme being and one damm near close to it, against a supreme being and one damm near close to it.

Leaning towards a stalemate but it depends on COIE AM imho, Spectre as God should imo defeat ore stalemate the beyonder, Then the question is how the battle between AM and MM will go...

Galan007
With ease ore with difficuelty??? Spectre destroyed/recreated DC in one 'attack', if that's what you're asking...

Keep in mind though,
not even this creation destroying/recreating blast was enough to kill AM.

Utrigita
Spectre destroyed/recreated DC in one 'attack', if that's what you're asking...

Keep in mind though,
not even this creation destroying/recreating blast was enough to kill AM.

It is.

That's insane durability.

Will give this more thought Galan. thanks for all the help much appreciated.

thumb up

Tazer
Yo.

???

ummm......when was *this* hinted at OR shown??

Tazer

Galan007
Yo.

???

ummm......when was *this* hinted at OR shown??

Tazer When Spectre fought AM...

"The energy explodes inide him! It rips through his being.... into his mind, through each and every atom...

The Spectre screams in pain... He is a funnel, a conduit... More energy pours into him... More power funnels through him!

He sees worlds that have never existed and never will! He sees shapes and colors and patterns and concepts undreamt of even by his master!

And the universe explodes around him...

And from the dawn of creation comes death...

It is the end of all that was...."

Just after this, we see the 'new' Universe.

Air Legend
Classic Molecule Man solos.

Tazer
Yo.

When Spectre fought AM...

"The energy explodes inide him! It rips through his being.... into his mind, through each and every atom...

The Spectre screams in pain... He is a funnel, a conduit... More energy pours into him... More power funnels through him!

He sees worlds that have never existed and never will! He sees shapes and colors and patterns and concepts undreamt of even by his master!

And the universe explodes around him...

And from the dawn of creation comes death...

It is the end of all that was...."

Just after this, we see the 'new' Universe.

to be perfectly honest, given the context of wat was happening I didnt, and still dont, take that to mean *he* rebooted Creation since he was actively working to negate the AM's efforts to twist it.

Tazer

Galan007
Yo.

to be perfectly honest, given the context of wat was happening I didnt, and still dont, take that to mean *he* rebooted Creation since he was actively working to negate the AM's efforts to twist it.

Tazer I think he released a blast intended to destroy AM. This blast was so powerful though, that it destroyed/rebooted creation in the process.

That's MO. smile

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you miss me?

Somewhat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Somewhat. Ive made some new friends at herochat.

I stick up for a lot of dc characters over there as well.

Weird huh?

ÇãPž™
Either one solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.