Iron Man versus Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HueyFreeman
Not a versus match. This is about the mini that just came out. Why would Mephisto need Tony's soul?

tjcoady
He said something about removing a force for good in the world, or along those lines. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be entirely super-logical. It's a bit nostalgic, which is fun.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by tjcoady
He said something about removing a force for good in the world, or along those lines. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be entirely super-logical. It's a bit nostalgic, which is fun. Did you see the typo.

grey fox
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Did you see the typo.

Oh yes, yes indeed.

tjcoady
Wait, did I have a typo? I generally don't. Did I not write something correctly? Or did you mean in the comic?

grey fox
Originally posted by tjcoady
Wait, did I have a typo? I generally don't. Did I not write something correctly? Or did you mean in the comic?

It was sarcasm. Tonys current antics don't exactly scream 'force of good'.

tjcoady
Originally posted by grey fox
It was sarcasm. Tonys current antics don't exactly scream 'force of good'.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm way too drunk to understand being sarcastic right now.

Plus, this is nostalgic Stark, back when he drank alot and had sex across the Marvel Universe. Back when Stark was a cool guy that you'd want to hang out with. Not current assh*ole Stark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.