DC++ users . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
before this is closed it IS comicbook relevent. i'm not sure how many of you use dc++ to DL the occasional . . . "digital-archival-copy" ( big grin ) of a book or 2 (for tourney research purposes only . . .) but, i keep getting connection timeouts all of a sudden. sad

i've used the program for about 2 yrs and never had this problem in the past. anyone use it? an expert with it?? HELP???

and . . . what's the best book you ever used it to DL . . .? shifty

llagrok
www.demonoid.com

Got some invites left, if you want one.

Cerpin Taxt
Probably an issue with your incoming connection setting. I don't know what you have it under.

Ricardo Potter
Originally posted by leonidas
before this is closed it IS comicbook relevent. i'm not sure how many of you use dc++ to DL the occasional . . . "digital-archival-copy" ( big grin ) of a book or 2 (for tourney research purposes only . . .) but, i keep getting connection timeouts all of a sudden. sad

i've used the program for about 2 yrs and never had this problem in the past. anyone use it? an expert with it?? HELP???

and . . . what's the best book you ever used it to DL . . .? shifty

I never understood it but megamans hub works fine, C&C.

leonidas
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Probably an issue with your incoming connection setting. I don't know what you have it under.

i don't either . . . sad

i'm a bit of a techno-moron. i can all the basics, but get technical on me and death

just not sure why i would be having connection trouble all of a sudden when it's always been fine. erm

leonidas
Originally posted by llagrok
www.demonoid.com

Got some invites left, if you want one.

is it good and easy . . .?
and thanks for the offer. smile

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't either . . . sad

i'm a bit of a techno-moron. i can all the basics, but get technical on me and death

just not sure why i would be having connection trouble all of a sudden when it's always been fine. erm
Go to File -> Settings and click on connection settings. Tell me what you have checked.

Darth Vicious
Demonoid is back baby!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.