Caitlin Fairchild vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/f/fairchil.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlin_Fairchild#Powers_and_abilities
http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Caitlin_Fairchild#Powers_and_Abilities

Who wins?

Noraa Senoj
Thing wins.

I'm pretty sure shes not class 100.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Noraa Senoj
Thing wins.

I'm pretty sure shes not class 100.

I'm pretty sure that your wrong, Caitlin would roll him up into a ball and crush him, as easily as Gladiator would.

Tenebrous
thunder breasts ftw

gogogadgetgo
fairchild from gen 13 right? i got the first issue of gen 13 and never opened it for years hoping it would become a collectors item. but then, my bros friend drops buy and starts reading my comics..and wouldnt you know it, the dumb ass reads my do not open collection...what an ass!!!

goodthing it didnt go up in value or i would have been very very pissed.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
fairchild from gen 13 right? i got the first issue of gen 13 and never opened it for years hoping it would become a collectors item. but then, my bros friend drops buy and starts reading my comics..and wouldnt you know it, the dumb ass reads my do not open collection...what an ass!!!

I have it as well, and Fairchild battles Pitt 2 issues later and nearly stalemates him, showing that the Thing would have no chance in hell against her.

golem370
I have seen Badrock stand toe to toe with Pitt which in my opinion mean Thing could.

MightyEInherjar
edit

Tenebrous
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

gen 13 #1...from the first volume, was like $60 a few months afterwards. dunno what it is now...are you talking about #1 from the second volume?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by golem370
I have seen Badrock stand toe to toe with Pitt which in my opinion mean Thing could.

That was PIS, the pecking order goes a little like this as far as Image Hero Brutes go.

1-6..... 1 being the strongest.

1. Pitt
2. Maul
3. Badrock
4. Fuji
5. Impact
6. Brahma
Badrock was also created to be as strong as Blok of L.O.S.H while having the personality of the Thing, and Blok is a class above Ben in more ways than can be counted.

golem370
Badrock isn't though

The Illuminati
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
That was PIS, the pecking order goes a little like this as far as Image Hero Brutes go.

1. Pitt
2. Maul
3. Badrock
4. Fuji
5. Impact
6. Brahma
Badrock was also created to be as strong as Blok of L.O.S.H while having the personality of the Thing, and Blok is a class above Ben in more ways than can be counted.

stick out tongue You don't think that Ben is stronger than Timber Wolf and Colossal Boy. I must have missed something what did Blok ever show strength wise to say that he's above Ben?

Endrict Nuul

1. Pitt
2. Maul
3. Badrock
4. Fuji
5. Impact
6. Brahma

Maul is Wildstorm and not Image.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Maul is Wildstorm and not Image.

Maul used to be Image.

Originally posted by The Illuminati
stick out tongue You don't think that Ben is stronger than Timber Wolf and Colossal Boy. I must have missed something what did Blok ever show strength wise to say that he's above Ben?

Colossal Boy is stronger than Ben Grimm by quite a bit. Timber Wolf has shown some very low showings but some high ones as well so I can not comment on him. Blok was stronger than Colossal Boy as stated in his bio, which is why I think Blok is stronger than the Thing by a mile, he was also for more durable, which means if he hit Ben he'd hurt him pretty bad. Blok is more or less Ironclad, although I think he is more powerful.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Tenebrous
gen 13 #1...from the first volume, was like $60 a few months afterwards. dunno what it is now...are you talking about #1 from the second volume?

there's a v1 & v2? jawdrop

i never got to buying books 2 onwards. back then, the comic book stores where i lived dint get the succeeding books if the first one bombed. (was it what? 8-10 years ago or something?) so yeah, i think it was v1, if i remember correctly, they've just been recruted and being um..injected with whatever so that they'd manifest their powers and the end of the book saw fairchild growing.

anyways, value here droped like a rock.

so much for investing in comics.

The Illuminati
Maul used to be Image.

Colossal Boy is stronger than Ben Grimm by quite a bit. Timber Wolf has shown some very low showings but some high ones as well so I can not comment on him. Blok was stronger than Colossal Boy as stated in his bio, which is why I think Blok is stronger than the Thing by a mile, he was also for more durable, which means if he hit Ben he'd hurt him pretty bad. Blok is more or less Ironclad, although I think he is more powerful.

OK... what has Colossal Boy done strength wise that Ben would be unable to achieve? FTR Ben has made Ironclad his ***** more than once and has never lost to him. Please explain.

You also never showed any proof of Blok being stronger (feats please) than Ben either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.