Meh..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
I HATE this term. It pisses me off majorly when people use it. I try to say it out loud and it just sounds retarded. I don't know ANYONE who says it in real life. Why the heck do people type it?

MEH!..

Bardock42
Meh.

Wålshy
i use it in real life

Soridormi

Röland
Originally posted by Bardock42
Meh. Originally posted by Bardock42
Meh.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I HATE this term. It pisses me off majorly when people use it. I try to say it out loud and it just sounds retarded. I don't know ANYONE who says it in real life. Why the heck do people type it?

MEH!..

I say it in real life too, it stands for indifference. If I don't feel like saying: "I don't care either way." I'll say "Meh."

Eon Blue
When I first saw 'meh', I though it was kind of like a muffled 'mmm' sounds of indifference. But to actually say 'meh'? That's just silly!

Schecter
Originally posted by Bardock42
Meh.

Selphie
I sometimes say it, but not a lot. I prefer to make weirder noises when I'm uncertain about things.

Neo Darkhalen
MEH

Piggle Humsy
meh

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Selphie
I sometimes say it, but not a lot. I prefer to make weirder noises when I'm uncertain about things.

Right on!

ScarletSpeed
I say it too confused

Morning_Glory
i love it. meh.

Eon Blue
I've come to the conclusion that people are an odd bunch.

Wålshy
I've come to the conclusion that people are an odd bunch. or maybe it is you that is odd..

ScarletSpeed
I've come to the conclusion that people are an odd bunch.

you just need to know how to say it...learn how to work it baby shiftysmile

Mairuzu
**** SALT

Eon Blue

The Grey Fox

MEH!.. I agree, for me it's a sure fire way to plainly piss me off in a conversation. It's like saying "I'm too lazy to say anything else".

Barker
ITT: We meh for lulz.

Ax3l
Meh

Kelly_Bean

MEH!..
I don't usually use meh but I use heh a lot.

Röland
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I agree, for me it's a sure fire way to plainly piss me off in a conversation. It's like saying "I'm too lazy to say anything else".
I didn't notice your sig till now... it is ****ing awesome.

The Grey Fox

Peach
Just about everyone I know uses it ermm I say it a ton.

BruceSkywalker
MEH, First time I've used the term today

Eon Blue
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I agree, for me it's a sure fire way to plainly piss me off in a conversation. It's like saying "I'm too lazy to say anything else".

Right on, I hear you.

Selphie
Right on!

Yeah, I love ya babeh.flirt

Disturbed Angel

MEH!..
It pisses me off when people don't use capital letters, proper spelling/grammar and/or punctuation. But you don't see me making a thread about it. no expression

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
It pisses me off when people don't use capital letters, proper spelling/grammar and/or punctuation. But you don't see me making a thread about it. no expression

Meh.

LilyMaree
Meh.

I love using 'meh'.

Disturbed Angel
Meh.
Says the guy who made the thread. crylaugh

Selphie
Yeah ermm

dadudemon

gefallen_engel
meh, first time I have ever typed it stick out tongue

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Says the guy who made the thread. crylaugh stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
in Scotland we jus say F\/ck off ya Skallywags shifty

gefallen_engel
laughing

JacopeX

Syren
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
in Scotland we jus say F\/ck off ya Skallywags shifty

What, every time you get to a point in a conversation where you're unsure what to say next? Remind me never to strike up a convo with you stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.