The atom Ve Ant Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batmanfan136
the atom vs Antman(Hank Pym) there both shrunk down to 6 inches and are on a lab table

Endrict Nuul
Atom wins....doesn't matter what height Pym is at he still talks smack and still gets his ass kicked. He's a pussy, the only person he would beat is his wife.

Zeitgeist
Is Atom allowed to shrink further?

batmanfan136
I'm pretty sure i remember reading one where he went microscopic

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Is Atom allowed to shrink further?

Cant Pym shrink further now as well? Didnt he go walk the DNA strands with Beast?

batmanfan136
there can shrink farther but they start out at 6 inches

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Cant Pym shrink further now as well? Didnt he go walk the DNA strands with Beast? Yeah, Pym can shrink a lot further as well, thanks to pym particles, but I'm pretty sure Atom wins out in that department. He's shrunk to the size of a Quark before, as I recall.

batmanfan136
i don't get what the point of shrinking even farther

batdude123
Originally posted by batmanfan136
i don't get what the point of shrinking even farther

Going to the Nanoverse, in Ray's case.

batmanfan136
yeah i know that but like if your fighting somebody at 6 inches whats the point of shrinking even farther

batdude123
Originally posted by batmanfan136
yeah i know that but like if your fighting somebody at 6 inches whats the point of shrinking even farther

Atom's strength remains the same at an atomic size as it does when he's at normal size. The same force concentrated in a much smaller surface area = more damage.

batmanfan136
i forget that wops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.