hey forum ppl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

denaithemenai
hey im denis, 18 n new to forums. im at uni doin chemical engineering, but in my spare time get mwi with the lads n get a laugh :P! if anyone wants to talk to me, i llike computer games like zelda, hitman etc and i enjoy watchin films n sitcoms, family guy scrubs simpsons ROCK! lol peace out x smile

ScarletSpeed
Hey welcome to the point of no return shifty

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by denaithemenai
hey im denis, 18 n new to forums. im at uni doin chemical engineering, but in my spare time get mwi with the lads n get a laugh :P! if anyone wants to talk to me, i llike computer games like zelda, hitman etc and i enjoy watchin films n sitcoms, family guy scrubs simpsons ROCK! lol peace out x smile

Enjoy yourself at KMC Forums. thumb up

As long as you don't spam and bash other people, you'll be okay.

Neo Darkhalen
hello and welcome

ScarletSpeed
we are basically the welcome committee, eh Eon Blue, Yoshi and Neo?laughing

denaithemenai
thanks ppl, what are the main thing u guys talk about? or is the list longg lol

ScarletSpeed
It drifts from everything, depends what forum you go to, OTF (off topic forum) you talk about anything, people post things to discuss, so just click on any of them, and throw in your 2 cents and make some friends. you will enjoy the games forum stick out tongue

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by denaithemenai
thanks ppl, what are the main thing u guys talk about? or is the list longg lol

laughing out loud Yes, the list is very long.

Since KMC has plenty of forums, I'm sure that you'll find a "hang out forum" and meet a bunch of people who share the same interests as you.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
laughing out loud Yes, the list is very long.

Since KMC has plenty of forums, I'm sure that you'll find a "hang out forum" and meet a bunch of people who share the same interests as you.

Or he may just end up in the OTF like everyone else.

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to the world of the sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.