Chuckisms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
I couldnt find anything on this even though a lot of you have probably heard them but I thought it would be pretty fun if you all picked your favourite Chuckisms, these are only a few of them. see the rest on website http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/page2.html

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Impediment
Chuck Norris urinates into a can and it is packaged and sold as "Red Bull".

Yoshi Paradise
I'm sure that there are several threads about this already.

How anybody can be obsessed with that guy is beyond me.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I'm sure that there're several threads about this already.

How anybody can be obsessed with that guy is beyond me.

I searched mad...stop raining on my paradeno expression

ScarletSpeed
"Mr T once beat up Chuck Norris, in retaliation to this Chuck Norris invented racism"

AbnormalButSane
I once watched a movie in which Chuck Norris fights a zombie. hmm

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I once watched a movie in which Chuck Norris fights a zombie. hmm

I suppose that will do laughing out loud

I mean he fights zombies..nuff saidstick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
"on his birthday Chuck Norris selects one lucky child to be thrown in to the sun"

Impediment
Someone once videotaped Chuck Norris getting pissed off. It was called Walker: Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I searched mad...stop raining on my paradeno expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377425&highlight=title%3A%28Chuck%29 tongue

ScarletSpeed
Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377425&highlight=title%3A%28Chuck%29 tongue

You ruined my lifesad

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Impediment
Someone once videotaped Chuck Norris getting pissed off. It was called Walker: Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

laughing laughing laughing

XvampbenjiiX666
chuck norris or mr. t? hard

Impediment
Chuck Norris trims his beard and sells the remnants to factories to make steel wool pads.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Impediment
Chuck Norris trims his beard and sells the remnants to factories to make steel wool pads.

laughing

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
chuck norris or mr. t? hard

There is no way to know who would win, the moment they touch each other the Earth would implodesad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.