Wonder Woman vs. Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Standard gear, fights in some abandoned city location.

Zeitgeist
Wonder Woman

leonidas
close one. ik has the versatility, ww has the greater physical showings and an edge in skill. maybe ww 6/10. tough call.

guy222
Ikaris

draxx_tOfU
good match...

i disagree though that WW edges Ikaris in skill...

i mean, the guy is thousands of years old and trained for hundreds of years in preparation for the coming of the celestial fourth host, not the skrulls or shiar, but...the...celestials...

he also has that regenerative thingy going on for him aside from his vast abilities which is his birthright...

he's a shitty prime eternal (character wise) and i have no doubt that Wondy can still knock him out, but I still give him the slight advantage in this fight...

Prime Eternal 6-10...

guy222
evening....good to see ya post again

draxx_tOfU
good evening Guy...

guy222
Ikaris

Red Hulk
WW

Cavalier
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
good match...

i disagree though that WW edges Ikaris in skill...

i mean, the guy is thousands of years old and trained for hundreds of years in preparation for the coming of the celestial fourth host, not the skrulls or shiar, but...the...celestials...

he also has that regenerative thingy going on for him aside from his vast abilities which is his birthright...

he's a shitty prime eternal (character wise) and i have no doubt that Wondy can still knock him out, but I still give him the slight advantage in this fight...

Prime Eternal 6-10... Black Bolt put him down with a couple strikes after Ikaris had gotten the jump on him and was holding his arms down (as I recall, the issue isn't in front of me).

So the edge definitely goes to Diana for skill.

As for all his other abilities, it's nothing that she doesn't deal with on a regular basis. The healing factor is powerful, but he can still be KTFO'd.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Cavalier
Black Bolt put him down with a couple strikes after Ikaris had gotten the jump on him and was holding his arms down (as I recall, the issue isn't in front of me).
What-If I believe.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Red Hulk
What-If I believe. Nah, it's referenced at the beginning of the second run of inhumans, isn't it?

Mindset
I don't remember seeing that.

Red Hulk
Nah, it's referenced at the beginning of the second run of inhumans, isn't it? Yes, but the issue the fight was shown in came from a What-If if I recall correctly (a long time since I read it).

That would make two different occurrences.

Cavalier
Yes, but the issue the fight was shown in came from a What-If if I recall correctly (a long time since I read it).

That would make two different occurrences. Meh. In Inhumans, it's referenced as beating Ikaris in hand to hand combat, so the point still stands.

Black Bolt has a couple good h2h feats, but he's no Wonder Woman.

Red Hulk
Meh. In Inhumans, it's referenced as beating Ikaris in hand to hand combat, so the point still stands.

Black Bolt has a couple good h2h feats, but he's no Wonder Woman. Of course, I'm just addressing what was brought up.

It's not just Black Bolt. Ike has enough showings/not enough showings to show he's not beating WW.

kgkg
Meh. In Inhumans, it's referenced as beating Ikaris in hand to hand combat, so the point still stands.

Black Bolt has a couple good h2h feats, but he's no Wonder Woman. your referring to this?

Cavalier
Of course, I'm just addressing what was brought up.

It's not just Black Bolt. Ike has enough showings/not enough showings to show he's not beating WW. Yeah, I realize. No worries.

And I know, BB was just brought up concerning the skill point.

Cavalier
Originally posted by kgkg
your referring to this? Ya. Thanks.

guy222
bumprav

Warlord
Ikaris

The Dark Cloud
Both can fly and are fast, skilled, combatants. Diana's superior strength gives her the edge.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how some were giving Ikaris the win against thanos yet say WW beats him LOL LOL

Charmander
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how some were giving Ikaris the win against thanos yet say WW beats him LOL LOL Where?

Enyalus
Didn't BB beat him during Starblast, too?

I might have to look that up. I recall Ikaris getting his ass kicked, but not by whom.

WW FTW.

kgkg
WW does win.

zeel
Hmm isnt ikaris physically more on mabey the things strength level? And dosent he fly at the speed of sound? Minus mukkari i thought that most the eternals even though they flew they were very slow.

Warlord
Com on guys there is more to Ikaris than physical stats. Energy projection, telepathy, teleportation...

TricksterPriest
He can't hit her hard enough with anything he has to take her down. TP is useless, she has divine immunity. Teleporting out of the ring is a loss, and he can't tele faster than she can hit him.

Wondy fights Superman on his level, Ike just isn't that good.

galactusischere
bump

Kris Blaze
Ike Harris.

Golgo13
The Lasso could be the trump card.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13

She wouldn't need it, she'd kick has ass.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
She wouldn't need it, she'd kick has ass.
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, that's how I see it too.

Sin I AM
Diana. The eternals aren't impressive except sersi

abhilegend
Wonder Woman wins.

Khazra Reborn
Prime Eternal Ikaris has a fair shot I'd say, standard Ike gets stomped though.

AbelAnderson
WW

Stoic
Wonder Woman still wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.