Lady Shiva vs. Elektra Martial Arts Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
No weapons or TP.

H2h only.

Fight takes place in a MA arena.

Winner by KO or tap out.

tkitna
Shiva easily

jinzin
Originally posted by tkitna
Shiva easily
Easily?
Elektra's a 9 on a 1-7 scale in fighting skills according to Marvel... confused

Soljer
Originally posted by jinzin
Easily?
Elektra's a 9 on a 1-7 scale in fighting skills according to Marvel... confused

Say what now?

Where has Marvel labeled her a nine out of seven?

tkitna
Yeah, not sure what that meant.

Anyways, I feel a lot of Marvel street levelers can beat Elektra where as I dont think theres very many DC street levelers that can beat Shiva. She's one of the elite.

xmarksthespot
Shiva.

Xplosive

Anyways, I feel a lot of Marvel street levelers can beat Elektra where as I dont think theres very many DC street levelers that can beat Shiva. She's one of the elite.

Elektra is an elite and the most dangerous woman in the world.

jinzin

It meant....
THIS:
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/8686/statsvi7.jpg

Then you "feel" wrong... I'll repeat...
Elektra has:
Two shotted Taskmaster.
Two shotted Razorfist.
Beat Boomerang and Bushwacker at the same time with no effort.
Beat Zaran and a teleporter with as much trouble.
Three shotted Bullseye
Noncholantly had DD in a rear naked. .
Left a suped up Silver Samurai for dead.
"killed" Wolverine and left him in apool of his own blood.

Phantom Zone
It meant....
THIS:

Then you "feel" wrong... I'll repeat...
Elektra has:

Wait, wait, wait Elektra "killed" Wolverine.....oh yeah she Koed him via pressure points...in ETOS.

jinzin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Wait, wait, wait Elektra "killed" Wolverine.....oh yeah she Koed him via pressure points...in ETOS. No.. in redeemer she stabbed him in the heart and left him in a pool of his own blood.

Phantom Zone
No.. in redeemer she stabbed him in the heart and left him in a pool of his own blood.

Yeah she did Ko him in ETOS though.....sorry paralazed him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot
It meant....
THIS:
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/8686/statsvi7.jpg ermm Beast has 8/7 in strength and intelligence then?

tkitna
Originally posted by Xplosive
Elektra is an elite and the most dangerous woman in the world.

Ever here of Gamora? Hell, there's countless female characters that are way more powerful than her.

tkitna
It meant....
THIS:

We were actually making fun of you for saying this - "Elektra's a 9 on a 1-7 scale in fighting skills according to Marvel... " which made no sense. The scale goes to ten.

Xplosive
Ever here of Gamora? Hell, there's countless female characters that are way more powerful than her.

I mean dangerous as in a fight, battle, H2H. Of course you have more powerful, way... way more powerful (and those doesn't need an skills to beat such as Elektra, Logan,...) than Elektra, but so than Shiva.
Gamora is also far more powerful being than Elektra. She and Elektra are probably up there in strictly martial arts skills. But Gamora makes also with her other powers that goes beyond Elektra. Give Elektra those powers and you will see how dangerous she would become. She would be like Gamora.

Tazer
Yo.

so wat other powers does Gamora have??

Elektra might be "the most dangerous woman in the world", but thats likely due to her method & means of assassination; shes ninja. Shiva isnt. Elektra will slip into a place and avoid most of the ppl there to get who she want.......whereas Shiva can WALK into that same place and will kill every1 in her way (while hardly being touched herself) to accomplish the same goal.

as for this fight there *isnt* very many fighters who can beat Shiva (as opposed to Elektra), so Id say this match goes to her.

Tazer

Soljer
It meant....
THIS:

Please tell me you were joking, Jin.

Please.

Daredevil1
Yeah she did Ko him in ETOS though.....sorry paralazed him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Electra didn't defeat Logan, she had "help" in Enemy of the state.

Noraa Senoj
I can't see what he posted.

Someone post it again.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Please tell me you were joking, Jin.

Please.

no expression

evil face

hysterical

C'mon mane!

thadarknite84
I think Shiva could win 10/10.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by thadarknite84
I think Shiva could win 10/10.

10/10.

C'mon. Shiva hasn't even proved she's better then Batman or Batgirl for that matter.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Daredevil1
10/10.

C'mon. Shiva hasn't even proved she's better then Batman or Batgirl for that matter.

What? Batman ponders if he can even beat her 1 on 1 in a fight. The two times that Batman beat her, was because Robin help in the first fight and Shiva was mind controlled in the second fight. They never fought a straight up fight with no other factors. Batgirl, I would say can beat Shiva only because her skill to read body movements are a little better than shiva's. I still feel that Shiva is a better fighter overall compared to Batgirl.

Xplosive
What? Batman ponders if he can even beat her 1 on 1 in a fight.

He would also ponder, if he could beat Elektra.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Xplosive
He would also ponder, if he could beat Elektra.

What the f**k?

Battlehammer
so you made this thread so shiva wins how practicable

So shiva allowed to keep here body reading ability but elektra stripped of TP how great.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer

So shiva allowed to keep here body reading ability but elektra stripped of TP how great. Shiva also has a TP like ability in that she can predict opponents moves, not sure if that is allowed or not under the rules.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Shiva also has a TP like ability in that she can predict opponents moves, not sure if that is allowed or not under the rules. Hence the "body read ability" that Cap referenced...

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Hence the "body read ability" that Cap referenced... reading comprehension ftw!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Hence the "body read ability" that Cap referenced...
yup.

But he just enjoys fallowing me around and disagreeing with me no matter what even when his disagreeing with me is stating what I said.

Tazer
Yo.

Batgirl, I would say can beat Shiva only because her skill to read body movements are a little better than shiva's. I still feel that Shiva is a better fighter overall compared to Batgirl.

didnt Shiva win her 1st fight against BG??

Tazer

thadarknite84

So shiva allowed to keep here body reading ability but elektra stripped of TP how great.

Well I may Shiva wins. But that doesn't mean everybody will feel same way. I took Elektra's TP because reading a another fighter movements is something that a very good MA can develope. TP is more of special ability that a person is born with and it doesn't really have anything to do with fighting.

Battlehammer
Well I may Shiva wins. But that doesn't mean everybody will feel same way. I took Elektra's TP because reading a another fighter movements is something that a very good MA can develope. TP is more of special ability that a person is born with and it doesn't r

Your very ignorant individual.

Elektra developed her TP through MA. Just like shiva gain her body reading ability.

so pleases stop wanking on batman which is all this thread really is.

thadarknite84

Do you have something against Batman? I was speaking in general.

Battlehammer

Elektra developed her TP through MA. Just like shiva gain her body reading ability.

Mindset
^lol

Master-Borg

What in the god's hell does Batman have to do with this thread?! confused

Battlehammer
dude created the thread inorder to wank batman. He created the thread in order for shiva to win so he can bring it up in the elektra vs batman thread in order to wank batman so more.

thadarknite84

Ignorant individual? That statement is very ignorant and unnecessary. As I said I was speaking in general. And I disagree that I started thread because of Batman. Batman isn't in this thread. Your mad that I feel Batman would kick Elektra's ass. But that has nothing to do with this fight. If you or anybody else can prove why Elektra would win, then I'll agree with you. But don't judged me because I respect the god dam Batman.

thadarknite84
dude created the thread inorder to wank batman. He created the thread in order for shiva to win so he can bring it up in the elektra vs batman thread in order to wank batman so more.

Yo, if you have something against me then say it. You're telling people that I'm wanking on batman. That's not the case. If you have something intelligent to add to this thread, then be my guest. But don't come and try to insult me.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

didnt Shiva win her 1st fight against BG??

Tazer

I'm not sure.

Battlehammer
Ignorant individual? That statement is very ignorant and unnecessary. As I said I was speaking in general. And I disagree that I started thread because of Batman. Batman isn't in this thread. Your mad that I feel Batman would kick Elektra's ass. But that has nothing to do with this fight. If you or anybody else can prove why Elektra would win, then I'll agree with you. But don't judged me because I respect the god dam Batman.

how was my statement ignorant?

You set the match up so shiva would win.

You assume Elektra TP she was born with and did not recieve through training which makes you very ignorant of Elektra in general which I said.

Battlehammer
Yo, if you have something against me then say it. You're telling people that I'm wanking on batman. That's not the case. If you have something intelligent to add to this thread, then be my guest. But don't come and try to insult me.
dude your always wanking batman. fact.

thadarknite84
You assume her TP she was born with and not through training which makes you very ignorant of Elektra in general which I said.

No. I was speaking in general. I didn't know that Elektra gained TP through MA.

how was my statement ignorant?

It's ignorant because you assumed that I was speaking of Elektra and Shiva, when I really was referring to their abilities in general.

You set the match up so shiva would win.

No. that's not what I meant to do at all. If you want, I'll give Elektra her TP since you think that this fight is so uneven.

dude your always wanking batman. fact.

Batman is one of the most underrated characters on KMC. And so I stand behind him all the way. Wanking? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Look I really don't have a problem with you. But I do have a problem with you saying that I started this thread because of Batman. You don't have to take my word for it. But I didn't start this thread for that reason and that's the truth.

tjcoady
to the above....

Batman is one of the most underrated characters on KMC?

.....what?

Anyways, Shiva wins. Elektra might get one or two, but Shiva definitely takes the majority.

jinzin

laughing out loudOriginally posted by Battlehammer

laughing

Mindset
Batman is one of the most underrated characters on KMC. And so I stand behind him all the way.

Battlehammer
No. I was speaking in general. I didn't know that Elektra gained TP through MA.

Like I said your ignorant........

It's ignorant because you assumed that I was speaking of Elektra and Shiva, when I really was referring to their abilities in general.

Wait a sec are you actaully calling me ignorant, becuases I assumed you were refferring to Elektra and Shiva in a thread in which you created about them and only them..........yea I muster be ignorant roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. that's not what I meant to do at all. If you want, I'll give Elektra her TP since you think that this fight is so uneven.

It cearly what you ment to do and no amount of denying it will change this.

Elektra wins.

Batman is one of the most underrated characters on KMC. And so I stand behind him all the way.
Shut Up Honestly You Kill Your Credability Or What Was Left Of It With This Remark.

Wanking? I'm not sure what you mean by that.

.........pleases tell me your joking.........

Look I really don't have a problem with you. But I do have a problem with you saying that I started this thread because of Batman. You don't have to take my word for it. But I didn't start this thread for that reason and that's the truth.

Dude almost every thread you make has to do with batman that you make.

thadarknite84
Like I said your ignorant........

Are you trying to piss me off mad?

Wait a sec are you actaully calling me ignorant, becuases I assumed you were refferring to Elektra and Shiva in a thread in which you created about them and only them..........yea I muster be ignorant roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you act like you know me, because you don't. I'm trying very hard to be cool about this. But you want to keep trying to push my buttons. Nothing that you're saying sounds intelligent. You only come off like a little kid looking for attention. Really now, I never even said their names. But let me guest. They are the only characters in comics with those abilities, right erm

It cearly what you ment to do and no amount of denying it will change this. Elektra wins.

And you know this because you too have TP, right. It doesn't matter if took her TP away or not. She loses either way.

Shut Up Honestly You Kill Your Credability Or What Was Left Of It With This Remark.

Nothing that I ever said about Batman was a lie. And he is underrated in terms of fighting ability either that or there are some Batman hater on KMC. Almost every 1 on 1 battle Batman had since the time I joined KMC. Batman's fighting skills have been underrated. with the exception of Cap, Batman is somehow no longer good enough beat DD, Elektra, and even Cap to some degree. Yeah like I said, underrated. You don't know or understand who Batman is. As I said before. He is the most dangerous man alive in comics.

Wrong. Not every thread I make has Batman in it. And if he is in it. It's dam sure not all about him. Man get over yourself.

Tazer
Yo.

so being +Shiva = +Bats??

interesting..........

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

just doing a quick search, I guess 8 out of 21 counts as "almost every thread"........

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tazer

Battlehammer

thadarknite84

thadarknite84

Battlehammer

Master-Borg
you need to fix the quotes, looks like you're talking to yourself.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
you need to fix the quotes, looks like you're talking to yourself.
good call thanks a lot.

tjcoady
Jesus christ guys, they're comic book characters in an imaginary fight. Please freaking calm down. You're both acting childish.

-K-M-
I WANT MUSTARD ON MY HAMBUGER!!!!! mad

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tjcoady
Jesus christ guys, they're comic book characters in an imaginary fight. Please freaking calm down. You're both acting childish.
Im quite calm actually I found it to be intertaining.

also was amussed that he threaten me lol

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -K-M-
I WANT MUSTARD ON MY HAMBUGER!!!!! mad
I DO TO SO stick out tongue

Badabing
Guys, I don't feel like going back pages to see who started what. Let's be civil so I don't have to close the thread....or worse. uhuh

dur

thadarknite84
How pathetic are you? Pleases I not scared of some 12 year old five foot nothing nerd. Go wack off to batman some more.

First off, I'm a grown ass man and far from a nerd. And no, I'm not threatening you. I'm just letting you know to watch what you say to me.

There an edge. They have powers deal with it./B]

It is not a edge. There powers should have nothing to do with a thread that's is only about h2h. As soon as a lot of people start saying Batman the win. That's when people start giving the other fighter an advantage that has nothing to do with their fighting skills.

Battlehammer
First off, I'm a grown ass man and far from a nerd. And no, I'm not threatening you. I'm just letting you know to watch what you say to me.

could have fooled me..........

or what? Your gunna come attempt to beat me up pleases grow up and learn not to be some dam sensative.

It is not a edge. There powers should have nothing to do with a thread that's is only about h2h.
This has to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard.

go re read this and ask your self if you might want to edit this before I respond.

As soon as a lot of people start saying Batman the win. That's when people start giving the other fighter an advantage that has nothing to do with their fighting skills. .

what are you babbling about. stop this pathetic batman wanking.

No one persecuting him. No one gave the other fighters an edge, it part of there power sets it not something that people added in as an after thought. Also almost all the thread you are speaking of do not say who the more skilled it says who would win in a hand two hand fight. Thoses do not go hand and hand my friend.

tjcoady
Just a note, dark knight....

If you're on a comic books forum, you're a nerd.

It's in the bylaws.

Mr Marvel
quote: (post)
As soon as a lot of people start saying Batman the win. That's when people start giving the other fighter an advantage that has nothing to do with their fighting skills. .

what are you babbling about. stop this pathetic batman wanking.

No one persecuting him. No one gave the other fighters an edge, it part of there power sets it not something that people added in as an after thought. Also almost all the thread you are speaking of do not say who the more skilled it says who would win in a hand two hand fight. Those do not go hand and hand my friend.

No Battlehammer! What I think that Darknite84 is getting at is the fact that Bats is given nothing while Electra has an advantage in the form of her TP. He is saying that if all things were equal ie no-one has an unfair advantage, that Batman would defeat her, and if this is the case than i agree w/ him.

Skill-wise, she is not as good as he is, period. smokin'

Battlehammer
She gets her TP from her training and MA skills.

I know what he ment it was just dumb. He thinks any h2h fight vs batman means his opponets powers should be stripped lol.

Master-Borg
She gets her TP from her training and MA skills.

are you sure?

on Wiki, it states that her brain is physiologically different from normal brains, which leads me to believe that her TP is biologically related, and not gained from training.

Battlehammer
Thats why you need to actually start reading comics and not gaining on your information from wiki as if it even a valid or accurate sources.

Know he learned telepathy from the dark martial arts she has mastered.

DD has TP, but no were near as advanced as her's.

Master-Borg
Thats why you need to actually start reading comics and not gaining on your information from wiki as if it even a valid or accurate sources.

Know he learned telepathy from the dark martial arts she has mastered.

DD has TP, but no were near as advanced as her's. ah, you're right

Wiki actually confirms what you said, I overlooked the part where it says she gained TP through training (guess it not such a shitty source after all)

Battlehammer
ah, you're right

Wiki actually confirms what you said, I overlooked the part where it says she gained TP through training (guess it not such a shitty source after all)

no it still rather shitty and should not be your only sources of information.........which in your cases it always is............

Master-Borg
no it still rather shitty and should not be your only sources of information.........which in your cases it always is............ yeah it rather shitty...yet it confirmed exactly what you said roll eyes (sarcastic)

gimme a break

you make Wiki sound like crap...sure it's not 100% accurate, but it is very close and its a great source of information. I bet you use it sometimes too.

Battlehammer
yeah it rather shitty...yet it confirmed exactly what you said roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yea and? Just becuases it has some correct information does not mean all of it is correct. It a site any one can edit. It not a good sources of information.

Hell most college professors won't even ecpt it as a sources for papers.

gimme a break

you make Wiki sound like crap...sure it's not 100% accurate, but it is very close and its a great source of information. I bet you use it sometimes too.

I uses it, but I do not bases my oppinions on what it says. I uses it as a refferences for basic information then expand uppon it with actual comics.

Master-Borg
It a site any one can edit.

ok, please edit Wolverine's entry and put in one of his powers as the ability to fly...prove that anyone can just edit it.

Battlehammer
ok, please edit Wolverine's entry and put in one of his powers as the ability to fly...prove that anyone can just edit it.

I can't I told the editor to go **** him self and got banned.

Master-Borg
I can't I told the editor to go **** him self and got banned. lol now I see why you have such a grudge against Wiki...apparently its a personal vendetta

why'd you to the editor to go lick himseld?

Mindset
Master you didn't know anyone can edit wiki entries?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_%28comics%29

Look under skills and personality section

Battlehammer
lol now I see why you have such a grudge against Wiki...apparently its a personal vendetta

why'd you to the editor to go lick himseld?

They were allowing grossly inaccurate information being posted in the tiger section amoung other animal section. I kept changing it as well as others to the correct info. But some one kept changing it back. I told one of the mods/editors what was happening. the idiot did nothing actaully he was worses then nothing him posted even more inaccurate crap. I sent him piles of info saying why he was wrong he said he would not change it. I sent a messgae to the rest of the mods with the evidences none of them would do anything becuases there lazy ****. So I told them all to go **** them selfs and I told the mod/editor I got into an arguement to pritty much stuff his head up an elephants ass and go read a book.

thats the short of it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset

pricesless and true lol.

Master-Borg

Look under skills and personality section hmmm thats odd...when I click your link, I see your edit

but when I get to Wolverine Wiki through google, your edit isn't there

Master-Borg

thats the short of it. what exactly was so wrong about the tiger entry?

Mindset
Why would you go through google?

Anyway there's all the proof you need, I honestly am surprised you didn't know anyone could edit.

Master-Borg
Why would you go through google?

Anyway there's all the proof you need, I honestly am surprised you didn't know anyone could edit. well it doesn't show up on the official entry...which is the one through google

Im not quite sure your link is different from the google entry

Mindset
Go to wikipedia.com and type in "Wolverine comics"

Battlehammer
what exactly was so wrong about the tiger entry?

size, weight, strength, speed pritty much every thing.

They even said a lion was stronger on average which is falses and quite ignorant.

Master-Borg
Go to wikipedia.com and type in "Wolverine comics" hmmm ok you're right...so is there an editor for Wiki that checks these things periodically?

Mindset
the person who made the entry is alerted when a change is made, i think

Master-Borg
size, weight, strength, speed pritty much every thing.

They even said a lion was stronger on average which is falses and quite ignorant. lions are stronger on average...lions are built for battle...tigers are built for stalking. lions have stronger upper bodies while tigers are leaner, which make them better to pounce.

that's not wrong at all.

Master-Borg
the person who made the entry is alerted when a change is made, i think ok, I never knew anyone could edit that easily.

Battlehammer
lions are stronger on average...lions are built for battle...tigers are built for stalking. lions have stronger upper bodies while tigers are leaner, which make them better to pounce.

that's not wrong at all.

Actaully Tiger are more built for big cat fighting then lion. Big cats fight on there hind legs so actaully a tiger is more biult for battle.

Not only do tigers weight more on average but even if the weight the same they would still be stronger then a lion which is state in pritty much an animal encyclopidea as well as the mammal enecyclopidia as well as countless other books.

pleases do show such ignorances. I have studied tigers for years. There the second stronger big cat in the world pound for pound. The panther is the strongest pound for pound however the tiger is stronger due to it sizes. Tiger is the strongest big cat and largest in the world. The siberian is the biggest and strongest of the tigers.

Master-Borg
Actaully Tiger are more built for big cat fighting then lion. Big cats fight on there hind legs so actaully a tiger is more biult for battle.

um...hind legs don't help you in a battle. Cats use their front legs to fight. Just like boxers need strong arms more than strong legs.

Lions are more powerful than tigers pound for pound. But a siberian tiger prob beats a lion just because it is massive.

Also, lions are generally more aggressive which makes them good fighters.

there's a reason why Lions are called kings of the jungle

Battlehammer
um...hind legs don't help you in a battle. Cats use their front legs to fight. Just like boxers need strong arms more than strong legs.

Lions are more powerful than tigers pound for pound. But a siberian tiger prob beats a lion just because it is massive.

Also, lions are generally more aggressive which makes them good fighters.

there's a reason why Lions are called kings of the jungle
your an idiot and wrong, which I will provide with evidences just how wrong onces I go through my vast and I mean vast collection of big cat books

Battlehammer

jinzin

laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing

Master-Borg

By the way a tiger>Lion in a fight. that post is the biggest load of horseshit I've ever read.

Battlehammer
that post is the biggest load of horseshit I've ever read.
? thoses are facts. backed by sciencetific research. You really wanna have a lion vs tiger debate with me?

Becuases it would be the biggest ass whooping you have ever recieved on kmc.

Master-Borg
? thoses are facts. backed by sciencetific research. You really wanna have a lion vs tiger debate with me?

its not a fact that tigers are stronger than lions

for one, I don't buy that study at all. you don't calculate power using some bullshit method that someone just pulled outta their ass. Let's go by observations in nature...lions fight other lions, hyenas, buffalos, and even elephants. Tigers fight deers and rabits and bascially scavenge. That's clear proof that lions are built to fight while tigers are built to stalk, hence their camouflage.

I'm already owning you in this debate.

Battlehammer

Master-Borg
hahahahah this is gonna be fun embarrassing you....I don't have time right now, but I'll get back to you some other time with 'evidence'.

Battlehammer
lol you embaress me hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

pleases you must be joking.

for one thing you think lions are stronger then tigers even though the forumal complete disagrees with you not to mention the fact tigers weight more on average.

Master-Borg

for one thing you think lions are stronger then tigers even though the forumal complete disagrees with you not to mention the fact tigers weight more on average.

what the hell are you babbling about? the forum completely disagrees with me...so you pull this outta your ass like that study you posted?

also, I said siberian tigers would be stronger than lions since they're so massive. But similar size lions are stronger and better fighters than similar size tigers.

Battlehammer
what the hell are you babbling about? the forum completely disagrees with me...so you pull this outta your ass like that study you posted?

The formula. Pulled out of my ass? I references who I got it from more then anything you have done.\

also, I said siberian tigers would be stronger than lions since they're so massive. But similar size lions are stronger and better fighters than similar size tigers.
wrong.

African lion and the bangel tiger are the most common and thought to be the closest of the two.

Bangel not only stronger pound for pound, but bigger as well.

Lion are not stonger your wrong pound for pound there weaker and they tend to be smaller.

There not better fighters again your wrong nor do they fight more.

during the colossiem times the tiger almost always dominated the lion in battle and I have evidences to support this.

Master-Borg

during the colossiem times the tiger almost always dominated the lion in battle and I have evidences to support this.

just to answer this point...colisseum battles are not good evidence. they take animals out of their habitats from a young age and and therefore those lions and tigers are not representative of how lions and tigers in the wild act.

thadarknite84
How does a Lady Shiva vs. Elektra thread turn into lions vs. tigers, what is this animal planet?

Master-Borg
from http://www.lairweb.org.nz/tiger/conflict.html

*The tiger has a longer body, and is usually more powerful in the back legs, having evolved this way for great speed and unmatched leaping power. The lion evolved primarily for fighting, with a larger head and more power in the forequarters. Paradoxically this has made him a poor predator.

It seems obvious that there are a small number of tigers out there which are superior fighters to the lion, but across the majority of the animals, the lion would probably indeed be the King of the Beasts.

Battlehammer
just to answer this point...colisseum battles are not good evidence. they take animals out of their habitats from a young age and and therefore those lions and tigers are not representative of how lions and tigers in the wild act.

No they did not. they took them out as adults, not as children.

Also the lions were constantly dominated by the tiger. The almost never won.

oh and the romans favored the lion so no the matches were not rigged.

Battlehammer
from http://www.lairweb.org.nz/tiger/conflict.html

*The tiger has a longer body, and is usually more powerful in the back legs, having evolved this way for great speed and unmatched leaping power. The lion evolved primarily for fighting, with a larger head and more power in the forequarters. Paradoxically this has made him a poor predator.

I give you evidences and you give me a bucket of crap how very much like you this is.

The sight extremely bias towards lions. I know the creator. They don't back up almost anything they say with any sources of evidences. They are constantly called out for there bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0AVDVUoe5U

my sources on the other hand are back by facts, research and unbias.

It seems obvious that there are a small number of tigers out there which are superior fighters to the lion, but across the majority of the animals, the lion would probably indeed be the King of the Beasts.
LOL so wrong. First off the majority of the video footage of fights between the two have the tiger winning.

The historic documented events have the tiger winning.

Master-Borg

Badabing
Closed.....

Badabing
I reopened this because it was a good thread. Don't go off topic again. Thanks.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Badabing

Yo I'm sorry about anything I ever say to you before, you were just doing your job. And thank you, You're the man rock

thadarknite84
Elektra's TP is now permitted.

Badabing
Yo I'm sorry about anything I ever say to you before, you were just doing your job. And thank you, You're the man rock Thanks. cool

Mindset
Yo I'm sorry about anything I ever say to you before, you were just doing your job. And thank you, You're the man rock

You are so sarcastic. laughing

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing

pleases? He so utterly wrong can't I respond just off topic one more time ( notthat I need to r eally becuases both my sources are not.coms and as back by many different leading experts). I just want to make sure he fully understands how wrong he is.

thadarknite84
You are so sarcastic. laughing

Why do u say that? I meant what I said, Badabing didn't have to reopen it. that was really cool.

Soljer
pleases? He so utterly wrong can't I respond just off topic one more time ( notthat I need to r eally becuases both my sources are not.coms and as back by many different leading experts). I just want to make sure he fully understands how wrong he is.

You can always take it to the off topic thread.

That's why it exists.

Mindset
Why do u say that? I meant what I said, Badabing didn't have to reopen it. that was really cool.
I was joking.

thadarknite84
I was joking.

Oh. My bad big grin

thadarknite84
I feel that Shiva is a better MA than Elektra. And TP won't matter to much in this fight neither. Shiva wins for the majority here.

Starscream M
what does your feelings have anything to do with the outcome?

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Starscream M
what does your feelings have anything to do with the outcome?

My feeling are apart of my opinion and I think Shiva wins this battle. What's your problem?

Starscream M
My feeling are apart of my opinion and I think Shiva wins this battle. What's your problem? frankly, I don't care about your feelings

thadarknite84
frankly, I don't care about your feelings

So why ask? And again what the hell is your problem?

Starscream M
So why ask? And again what the hell is your problem? I was just curious. I don't have a problem.

thadarknite84
I was just curious. I don't have a problem.

I don't have problem with you neither. But asking a question like that made me think. I wasn't trying to say that Shiva wins because of my feelings. So that's why I asked if you had a problem. Just forget about it, it's nothing.

Starscream M
I don't have problem with you neither. But asking a question like that made me think. I wasn't trying to say that Shiva wins because of my feelings. So that's why I asked if you had a problem. Just forget about it, it's nothing. sorry for busting your balls

thadarknite84
sorry for busting your balls

It's no problem.

Battlehammer
I feel that Shiva is a better MA than Elektra. And TP won't matter to much in this fight neither. Shiva wins for the majority here.
Well you can feel that way all you like it won't be true.

Nothing shiva has done would put her beyond elektra in skill.

TP wont' mater much? It a massive adavantage here. It pritty much a more abd ass version of shiva body reading ability.

How shiva going to beat some one who just as skilled, has a better way to predict her attacks then she does and who phyiscally superior?

Phantom Zone
In general DC top tiers dont have the feats to compare with Marvel, so most likely DC loses.

thadarknite84
In general DC top tiers dont have the feats to compare with Marvel, so most likely DC loses.

That's a bias statement and far from the truth. There are fighters from DC who are a lot better than some from Marvel. As if no DC martial artist are able to defeat meta human from their universe.

thadarknite84
Well you can feel that way all you like it won't be true.

Nothing shiva has done would put her beyond elektra in skill.

TP wont' mater much? It a massive adavantage here. It pritty much a more abd ass version of shiva body reading ability.

How shiva going to beat some one who just as skilled, has a better way to predict her attacks then she does and who phyiscally superior?

That's your opinion. Elektra still has to move her limbs in order to do anything regardless. You act as if Shiva can't see what's coming. You're forgetting that Shiva doesn't really have to think so much in this fight for TP to mean anything.

Phantom Zone
That's a bias statement and far from the truth. There are fighters from DC who are a lot better than some from Marvel. As if no DC martial artist are able to defeat meta human from their universe.

No its not ive got alot of Batman comics and some Azreal I can tell the difference. Of course some DC fighters are better than marvel but the top tier of marvel are better than DC top tier, thats usually because they have enhancements.

thadarknite84
No its not ive got alot of Batman comics and some Azreal I can tell the difference. Of course some DC fighters are better than marvel but the top tier of marvel are better than DC top tier, thats usually because they have enhancements.

Wow. That saids a lot. There are a lot more than just Batman you failed to mention. And it is a bias statement. You clearly like Marvel better than DC. DC MAs still take on meta humans just fine without enhancements.

Phantom Zone
Wow. That saids a lot. There are a lot more than just Batman you failed to mention.

Nah really? You do know Batman comics dont just feature Batman? Batgirl, Nightwing and Robin make regular appearances. Also Batman is the best so I can to an extenet compare his feats to others.

And it is a bias statement. You clearly like Marvel better than DC. DC MAs still take on meta humans just fine without enhancements.

Look just because you keep saying that doesnt make it true. If I keep saying im 8ft tall that doesnt make me 8ft tall. You just telling me im biased doesnt make it so either.

Its not my fault Batman needs help to beat the same amount of people that marvel top tiers can beat on their own.

xmarksthespot
It's like watching Dumb and Dumber only I can't decide which is which.

Under the stipulations of the OP Shiva wins.

thadarknite84
Nah really? You do know Batman comics dont just feature Batman? Batgirl, Nightwing and Robin make regular appearances. Also Batman is the best so I can to an extenet compare his feats to others.

Look just because you keep saying that doesnt make it true. If I keep saying im 8ft tall that doesnt make me 8ft tall. You just telling me im biased doesnt make it so either.

Its not my fault Batman needs help to beat the same amount of people that marvel top tiers can beat on their own.

I could just name one MA from DC Wonder Woman..... Got something to say now?

Phantom Zone
I could just name one MA from DC Wonder Woman..... Got something to say now?

What are you saying?

Battlehammer
That's your opinion. Elektra still has to move her limbs in order to do anything regardless. You act as if Shiva can't see what's coming. You're forgetting that Shiva doesn't really have to think so much in this fight for TP to mean anything.
shiva like any good ma is going to be thinking many moves a head.

Even though shiva can read elektra body it won't matter. Elektra will read her mind the entire time knowing every single move and counter shiva goes for.

also shva physically out class.

she loses if elektra allowed TP.

no amount of your batman love changes this.

jinzin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's like watching Dumb and Dumber only I can't decide which is which.

Under the stipulations of the OP Shiva wins.
hysterical yer killin me!

jinzin
That's your opinion. Elektra still has to move her limbs in order to do anything regardless. You act as if Shiva can't see what's coming. You're forgetting that Shiva doesn't really have to think so much in this fight for TP to mean anything. Uh Elektra can enter Shiva's mind instilling illusions and making her dizzy to throw her off her game and/or distract her.

Not that it matters considering that Elektra's fast enough to speedblitze multiple high tier streeters and block automatic gunfire, much less move faster than the eye can see underwater. Shiva's fast enough to react to that? Prove it.

Shiva's better? Prove it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.