What is this kung fu movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CHIP ROBERTS
This movie starts off with one guy battling many men. Then they shoot him up with arrows, he still fights a bit then he died standing up. His baby Son grows up and is taught the crane style by his mother and he goes on to fight a white haired guy named Vei Mei (I have no idea how you would spell it...).

I saw this movie aroung 1981 and I can't get it out of my mind! HELP!!!

WrathfulDwarf
There are two films I have in mind that might be the one you're looking for....

One of them is called Fighting Ace:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0186104/

The other one is Clan of the White Lotus:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080905/

Check them out and good luck.

CHIP ROBERTS
FOUND IT! It's called Executioners of Shaolin OR (when I saw it back in the day) Executioners of Death! I watched it with the kids yesterday on Youtube!

Thanks for the help though!

=Tired Hiker=
Chip Roberts, ladies and gentlemen.

bosica
hi all i just found this forum searching for a kung fu movie that i watched as a kid, it's about two brothers, one of them works for this evil guy, and his brother plays retarded, but he dresses up in a black kimono and puts a white mask with red dot on his forehead and dark long hair and fights against that evil guy his brother works for, he gets killed at the end and then his brother dresses up in the costume and kills them all at the end
if anyone knows about this movie please help me out thx big grin

piranhamae
I don't think this is a kung fu movie if they are wearing kimono's first of all. It's probably a karate movie which may help in your search. sorry i don't have more info than that. smile

the ninjak
It's actually a samurai film covering the Japanese occupation the end had a Samurai who put his sword up in the air and created blinding light.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.