Loved the Iron Man movie trailer? Well guess what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
It's now going to be adapted into a full-length feature film!

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/wildly_popular_iron_man_trailer

Kazenji
Holy shit are you serious theres a movie coming................. no expression

sounds like someone has "just got" the movie trailer in lumpy creek hills.

Bad Ash231
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
i dont know what to make of this thread

roughrider
The Onion is a sarcastic news service.
This is not a serious topic.

Kazenji
That man is doing some fishing
eating dirt is bad

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by roughrider
The Onion is a sarcastic news service.
This is not a serious topic.

yeah, but im not sure if accel knows that. I give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he does. If he does, his presentation to the thread is lacking.

Doctor-Alvis
That comical video reminds me: Stupid tedious romantic subplots.

Wolverine2006
I hope they don't ruin the trailer with this movie. Remember what they did with the Spider-man 3 trailer when they adapted it into a full movie, it mislead me into thinking that there would be alot more Venom.

ragesRemorse
yeah, i was mislead into expecting a good movie

Kal of Krypton
So guess who has tickets for a sneak peak showing to Iron Man?

ScarletSpeed
this thread amuses me laughing out loud

Micheal_Myers
OMGROFLMAOBBQ!!!@ this thread.

Endrict Nuul
Wait, there's a Iron Man movie? when is the release date?

Darth Vicious
Stay after the credits roll people. Heres why:
http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080501_confirmed_nick_fury_is_in_iron.html

BetrayedUnicorn
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Stay after the credits roll people. Heres why:
http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080501_confirmed_nick_fury_is_in_iron.html

Yeah SLJ. eek!

S_D_J
I saw the movie yesterday, but didn't stay after the credits... I have to go and see it again to know whether this is true or not...

ayjay
Originally posted by S_D_J
I saw the movie yesterday, but didn't stay after the credits... I have to go and see it again to know whether this is true or not...

i stayed after, and yes its true

Darth Vicious
Hows the movie? Ive only heard great reviews from it. How many stars u guys give it?

ayjay
I really liked it, I thought it was kick ass. Good action, humour, character development and pretty decent CGI. Everythign that makes a good movie i'd say. Robert Downey Jnr was absolutely awesome as Stark, REALLY good casting. I'd probably give it like a 8.5...i wulda liked to see more ironman action, but i gues thats wat sequals are for

nimbus006
Hows the movie? Ive only heard great reviews from it. How many stars u guys give it?

Its fantastic- 3.5 out 4 stars

Entity
Sorry it last night.

I regret any and all doubts I had as to RDJ's ability to play Stark. The movie was awesome. Very well done and balanced, they didn't skimp on the origin like so many other comic movies tend to do in order to get to the action. And all the actors were their characters completely IMO. Especially Stark, he was perfect.

All the reviews and credit given to this movie actually isn't exaggerated at all IMO.

My only, and I mean ONLY, complaint was Jarvis. But I can get over it easily for a movie like this. big grin

The Illuminati
I saw it last night and it was definitely the best of the comic genre movies. Casting was perfect. Downey Jr. was spectacular. I have to admit I was a little leery at the announcement of his casting as Tony although I've always been a fan of his talents, shame on me because he "WAS" Tony Stark to the Tee. Thanks RDJ. Everyone else was spot on too. The suit ROCKED big time. I didn't stay for after the credits miffed. But I will be seeing it over and over so I will the next time.

Great job to Marvel and to John Faveau more please to both of you.

HueyFreeman
Good movie

As soon as the roll credits ended everone in my theatre went nuts.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Good movie

As soon as the roll credits ended everone in my theatre went nuts.
Ah yeah. The after credits was awesome!
Thought the movies was great. Definitely one of the few marvel movies I wasn't disappointed by.
I loved the acting in it. As well as the special effects and really everything about it was great. A lot of foreshadowing into the future to. It looks like we'll have a second Iron man and war machine will be in it, or it seems that way from the way the black guy was looking at the suit. Then of course there's the after credits scene with Nick Fury bringing up the avengers so we have to have a cap movie coming up as well. This whole movie got me psyched. Only thing I didn't like was the ending fight I though could've been better if Stark was at full power

Darth Vicious

HueyFreeman
Nah, I think if that was the case he wouldnt had trouble beating the other "guy".

That said, I thought the movies was f*ing garbage!!......j/k. I thought the movie was awesome. I was happy that they got it down on the first try. The chemistry between Tony and Pepper was excellent(the woman is gorgeous). I cant wait for Incredible Hulk. It seems Marvel threw away the old batch of movie making and started a brand new batch. I hope Rhodeys comment was a hint that he will be War Machine on the sequel("Maybe Next Time"winkStan Lee as a womanizer, priceless. On a side note, I was surprised as to how many senior citizens were actually at the theater. Either they grew up with Iron Man or they got a hell of a discount. Only thing I can think of is how popular this was in the 60s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wn4iYoMcAA

Darth Vicious
Damn, the 60s were an awful time for animation! laughing

Endrict Nuul
When it comes out the I will see it.

ScarletSpeed
I loved it, 8.5/9 out of 10 IMO,

great special effects, great action scenes and it was so funnylaughing out loud.

Downey Jnr was amazing in itsmile

Xplosive
6/10

Kal of Krypton
6.9/10

I loved the ending though.

wolverex84
yeah it was a nice movie.. 8/10 for me.. i like how they showed the mechanics behind the armor.. that just blew me off.. makes me want to can change my major to mechanical engineering/robotics..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.