Hero Swap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
You've been given the power to traverse space and time to swap any hero, villain or comic character with any other at birth to find out how their life might have turned out or changed them differently.

All you have to do is give your best honest opinion on how the person before yours swap would have worked out.

So I'll start by swapping Magneto and Kal-El at birth!
How would it turn out and whose next?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Entity
You've been given the power to traverse space and time to swap any hero, villain or comic character with any other at birth to find out how their life might have turned out or changed them differently.

All you have to do is give your best honest opinion on how the person before yours swap would have worked out.

So I'll start by swapping Magneto and Kal-El at birth!
How would it turn out and whose next?

If Magneto swapped with Kal El-he would accept his destiny to rule earth,

If Kal-El swapped with Magneto, then he would be a friend of the mutants and most likely help Prof X in his mission to help all mutants.

Swapping over Deadpool with Lex Luthor

grey fox
Wayne gains some measure of control over the Hulk and becomes a Hero

Banner nukes Gotham for killing his Parents.

ScarletSpeed
confused

Neo Darkhalen
erm you missed the idea of the topic, me thinks.

Noraa Senoj
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
erm you missed the idea of the topic, me thinks.

I reported you.

Penis Wars is not PG13.

Soljer
Nature vs. Nurture.

Who's to say that Magneto, being raised by the Kents, wouldn't turn out as a champion for good? Never being scorned by the horrors of the concentration camps.

Likewise, perhaps Clark would see his family destroyed in front of him simply for being different and, as a result, then destroy the world?

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Nature vs. Nurture.

Who's to say that Magneto, being raised by the Kents, wouldn't turn out as a champion for good? Never being scorned by the horrors of the concentration camps.

Likewise, perhaps Clark would see his family destroyed in front of him simply for being different and, as a result, then destroy the world? thumb up

Superman (Red Son) comes to mind for the latter part of your post.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Noraa Senoj
I reported you.

Penis Wars is not PG13.

Failed troll.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse and J'onn Johnz. It would be really interesting to see if J'onn would adopt a survival of the fittest mantra, and likewise, I wonder En Sabah Nur would become a force for good if he had his own people and a family.

SevenShackles
Captain America/Steve Rogers and Batman/Bruce Wayne
what do you think would happen?

Entity
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Captain America/Steve Rogers and Batman/Bruce Wayne
what do you think would happen? I'd imagine they'd both probably turn out about the same way as their counter parts turned out.

Steve may have had more trouble becoming as physically fit as Bruce did thou considering how small and his natural body type. I know this from personal experience. Its allot of why I relate to Peter and Steve so much. Much more so the science nerd Peter thou.

Tony Stark and Peter Parker?
Keeping in mind that Tony still just happens to be bitten by a radioactive spider or whichever origin you prefer.

Zeitgeist
Are we just swapping personalities...?

SevenShackles
Greenlanter and Venom
yes venom can be considered a hero, so what happens?

Zeitgeist
Eddie never gets the ring, and Kyle with Symbiote becomes a legit hero.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Soljer
Nature vs. Nurture.

Likewise, perhaps Clark would see his family destroyed in front of him simply for being different and, as a result, then destroy the world?

I originally wrote that Magento would turn good by being raised by the kents but couldn't think of a good one with Supes being badlaughing out loud

Entity
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Are we just swapping personalities...? No they are completely switched at birth and believed to be who they replace.

SevenShackles
i think Magneto would of became a hero from the positive influences from the kents, believing in the best of people i could see him being a role model to young meta-humans who would follow his example and use their powers in a responsible and productive manner. i dont think his powers would have evolved to the level they did in the marvel U but i still see him being above Dr.Polaris and being a founding member of the JL.

Superman would have survived the Holocaust and appear like he does in kingdom come with the gray hairs. i dont think he would of overcame the holocaust like some might think. his good nature and morals come from being raised by the kents. in this situation he would most likely follow the path magneto led but this time without the friendship of prof X in his later years. he would most likely view the human race as an outsider now lacking that guidance, maybe attempt to bring peace for a short while but at some point the hatred would end up reflecting on all of humanity with the expection of a few making him the biggest enemy to both the human and mutant population which would most likely end with him growing disgusted with the 'lower life forms' and going into space causing conflicts with such people as silver surfer, Terrax, the skrulls and the annihlation wave which might end with some viewing him as a hero while others view him as a monster.

Entity
Originally posted by SevenShackles
i think Magneto would of became a hero from the positive influences from the kents, believing in the best of people i could see him being a role model to young meta-humans who would follow his example and use their powers in a responsible and productive manner. i dont think his powers would have evolved to the level they did in the marvel U but i still see him being above Dr.Polaris and being a founding member of the JL.

Superman would have survived the Holocaust and appear like he does in kingdom come with the gray hairs. i dont think he would of overcame the holocaust like some might think. his good nature and morals come from being raised by the kents. in this situation he would most likely follow the path magneto led but this time without the friendship of prof X in his later years. he would most likely view the human race as an outsider now lacking that guidance, maybe attempt to bring peace for a short while but at some point the hatred would end up reflecting on all of humanity with the expection of a few making him the biggest enemy to both the human and mutant population which would most likely end with him growing disgusted with the 'lower life forms' and going into space causing conflicts with such people as silver surfer, Terrax, the skrulls and the annihilation wave which might end with some viewing him as a hero while others view him as a monster. Nice!

I like how much deeper you went with your analysis on Superman's character than most would. Even leading into the cosmics and the annihilation wave. And not just because its about a different superman but because its just a farther character prediction than most would go.
Well done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.