Bloody Weekend: At Least 21 Shot, 4 Dead (In Chicago, IL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chithappens
I posted the link from a forum so people could see reactions from folks living in the city.

I used to stay in Chicago... this hurts for real.

Bardock42
Oh well, chit happens, eh?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by chithappens

I posted the link from a forum so people could see reactions from folks living in the city.

I used to stay in Chicago... this hurts for real.

Chithappens...it would be best to post a link to the story. Posting links to other forums falls under the category of spam. Search for a link to the story and post it. But don't use other forums. Thanks.

Peach
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/blotter/chi-violence-slayings-webapr22,0,6786314.story

I've got no idea what the hell is up with this city lately but this is starting to get ridiculous.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bardock42

yep.that sums it up. big grin

chithappens
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Chithappens...it would be best to post a link to the story. Posting links to other forums falls under the category of spam. Search for a link to the story and post it. But don't use other forums. Thanks.

Hmmm, never done it before. My mistake. Link already up

P23
i live on lake shore drive and the crime rate in chicago is going up even though the news and police never admit to anything

chithappens
I guess what's odd is that not all of these murders have a link but that's the synergy over there.

How can you improve a city already on edge?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Bardock42

I swear I was going to say that, when I looked at who posted the thread I was like chithappens laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Peach
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/blotter/chi-violence-slayings-webapr22,0,6786314.story

I've got no idea what the hell is up with this city lately but this is starting to get ridiculous.

Why is it that people must resort to guns?

chithappens
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Why is it that people must resort to guns?

Well in Memphis, TN I knew this guy who won a one on one fight against some lame ass.

So the loser comes to his house 15 minutes afterwards and shoots him in the balls first and then in the head, of course killing him.

It is normally very petty stuff.

=Tired Hiker=
Now I will write a poem:

These shootings man, these shootings...
Life got you down?
These shootings...
Is your world upside-down?
These shootings...
When will it stop?
These shootings...
How many have to drop?
These shootings, these shootings...
How many more must fall until it all will stop?
These shootings.

Hi, I'm Tired Hiker. By the time you finished reading my poem, two people in the United States were the victims of gun violence. Please help make these shootings stop! Thank you.

-Mr. T. Hiker

swampgremlin
Seen this on the news, I dont even wanna go downtown anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.