Vulcan vs Zauriel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
seems intriguing . . .

leonidas
why is it zauriel threads never work? you guys got something against angels or something??

Zeitgeist
Shouldn't Vulcan be capable of redirecting the scream and the flames from the sword?

I see Vulcan taking this.

jasofisc
I agree zauriel is out of his weight class here. However since the presence gave zauriel his power he wouldn't lik vulcan messing with them.

leonidas
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Shouldn't Vulcan be capable of redirecting the scream and the flames from the sword?

I see Vulcan taking this.

see that's what i wasn't sure of. the scream i could see him dealing with. the sword? a little trickier given that it is able to cut . . . well, everything i think. not sure vulcan could control the flames of it or not.

Zeitgeist
Well, Zauriel's awesome, but I (like most people) know far too little about him... mmm

Maybe I'll surf through his stuff after I do Animal Man and Plastic Man's respect threads, on my "little known/underrated DC characters campaign".

Galan007
I'd put Zauriel over Gladiator, personally. ermm

batdude123

Is Vulcan capable of doing that to heavenly/divine energy sources?

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by batdude123
Is Vulcan capable of doing that to heavenly/divine energy sources? Is there anything that separates heavenly/divine energy sources from the regular stuff?

Not that I'm disagreeing, it's a serious question, as Vulcan's said to be able to manipulate all energy sources.

batdude123
Is there anything that separates heavenly/divine energy sources from the regular stuff?

Not that I'm disagreeing, it's a serious question, as Vulcan's said to be able to manipulate all energy sources.

Has he shown the ability to manipulate magic?

Avlon
Has Zauriels scream ever been deflected?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by leonidas
see that's what i wasn't sure of. the scream i could see him dealing with. the sword? a little trickier given that it is able to cut . . . well, everything i think. not sure vulcan could control the flames of it or not.

Vulcan almost certainly is faster and more maneuverable than Zauriel. I'm sure he can just dodge and retaliate.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by batdude123
Has he shown the ability to manipulate magic? To the best of my knowledge, no.

guy222
vulcan

SevenShackles
Vulcan burns his face off.

leonidas
Well, Zauriel's awesome, but I (like most people) know far too little about him... mmm

Maybe I'll surf through his stuff after I do Animal Man and Plastic Man's respect threads, on my "little known/underrated DC characters campaign".

i think i've got or read almost all of his appearances. i like him, i know him (prolly about as well as anyone does) but he is STILL hard to really gauge. he's had very few run ins with 1on1 battles, nor has he had the usual hero v hero battles to try and pin his level down.

i'd say energy is energy, regardless of where it originates. i could see him at least dampening the scream's effect if not turning it around completely. as for the sword -- i'm still not completely sure how he would do against that, but he doesn't need to control it directly. he's plenty powerful in his own right. i wonder if he could tamper with zauriel's mind like he did rachel's . . .?

zauriel's speed and strength not to mention his crazy skills make this an interesting battle for me though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.