I'm getting pretty fed up with assholes..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
Just wanting to know if anyone else experiences shit like this?

I'm getting seriously fed up with Louisville, Kentucky. It's approximately 49 miles away from here where I live and also where my boyfriend lives. Louisville is a common place for violence and just overall rude assholes. So Friday I'm walking with my boyfriend down his neighborhood sidewalk to get to the end of the road to catch a TARC (basically a bus you have to pay a fee to get in, if no one knows). This dumbass that Sebastian barely knows (and hates) drove by and had a friend in the vehicle with him and yelled something out but we ignored them. They turned around and pulled up into a driveway right in front of us and the guy driving got out of the car and tried to start some shit with us asking if we've "got a problem" and basically he was trying to get my boyfriend to fight him. This guy is around 6'1 or so, maybe 160-170lbs. My boyfriend is 5'7 and around 125-130 lbs. I'm nearly 5'9 and 126 lbs. So I basically tell the retard off and tell him there's no reason for him to randomly pick fights and if he doesn't go the f*ck away that I was going to beat his ass. He basically laughs. He and I keep going on back and forth and he's like "You want me to call my sister down here?" and I'm like "Why, does she weigh about 500 lbs, is she going to come sit on me?" So he gets his cellphone out and slowly starts dialing a number and I told him to get the **** back in his piece of shit vehicle and grabbed Sebastian's arm and walked off around the vehicle. He tried to kick Sebastian so we just kept walking.

It's outrageous how many people will pick on someone just because they look a little bit different and dress a little bit different. I'm just tired of people who try to pick fights for no reason. It's happened between one of my buddies and Sebastian also, back around October, but I got between them and told him if he laid a finger on Sebastian I'd beat the f*ck out of him so he backed off. He was on drugs anyway, but it's still no excuse.

Just thought I'd let you guys know not to mess with me. stick out tongue Lol.

Toku King
*****. I mean........ What jerks! How horrible of them!

Sol Valentine
I've experienced that.

But damn Kelly, you was about to bust some serious assmmm

eeejit
they sound like chavs hmm

chav

ScarletSpeed
Arseholesmadthey sound like total neds.You don't have to pay for buses ?

Piggle Humsy
Does your bf not mind you fighting all his battles for him? confused

just with guys I know they would feel totally pathetic and stuff if their gf's did that for them.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Toku King
*****. I mean........ What jerks! How horrible of them!
Lol.
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I've experienced that.

But damn Kelly, you was about to bust some serious assmmm
I'm not afraid to stick up for myself or Sebastian, no matter the size of the idiot facing me.
Originally posted by eeejit
they sound like chavs hmm

chav
Whatever they are, they annoy the f*ck out of me.
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Arseholesmadthey sound like total neds.You don't have to pay for buses ?
$1.25.
You put 1.25 in a little machine when entering the bus, he/she gives you a ticket slip with the date on it and the ticket is good for the whole day no matter what bus you get on.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Does your bf not mind you fighting all his battles for him? confused

just with guys I know they would feel totally pathetic and stuff if their gf's did that for them.
I'm not exactly sure, now that you ask it. He's grateful to actually have someone stick up for him though but the way I see it, he's got less of a chance of getting his ass beat if the attention is drawn towards me because I am a girl, I have a cell phone to call the cops and I may be small but I pack a hell of a punch.

Sol Valentine
Alot of people must fear seeing you in a dark alleymmm

Syren
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I'm not exactly sure, now that you ask it. He's grateful to actually have someone stick up for him though but the way I see it, he's got less of a chance of getting his ass beat if the attention is drawn towards me because I am a girl, I have a cell phone to call the cops and I may be small but I pack a hell of a punch.

That makes sense, but I know if my fella was involved in a confrontation he'd hate for me to step up and try to defend him. He'd rather get his ass beaten than have me fight his battles. Stupid ego roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ax3l
For some reason, I thought this was going to be disgusting.

eeejit
Originally posted by Syren
That makes sense, but I know if my fella was involved in a confrontation he'd hate for me to step up and try to defend him. He'd rather get his ass beaten than have me fight his battles. Stupid ego roll eyes (sarcastic) maybe hes scared of you getting hurt

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Ax3l

laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean
Alot of people must fear seeing you in a dark alleymmm
Well..with the clothes I wear I wouldn't be surprised.
Originally posted by Syren
That makes sense, but I know if my fella was involved in a confrontation he'd hate for me to step up and try to defend him. He'd rather get his ass beaten than have me fight his battles. Stupid ego roll eyes (sarcastic)
People are going to quote me on this and say something really stupid but I actually wear the pants in the relationship. I call all the shots, he doesn't, lol.
Originally posted by Ax3l
Prevert.

Sol Valentine
Well..with the clothes I wear I wouldn't be surprised.

People are going to quote me on this and say something really stupid but I actually wear the pants in the relationship. I call all the shots, he doesn't, lol.

Prevert.

Badass.

P23
who gives a ****. people pick on me cause im a white guy who likes hiphop but you dont hear me ***** and moan about it.

eeejit
why "prevert"?

Kelly_Bean
Badass.
awesome
why "prevert"?
I dunno, I like prevert better than pervert.

eeejit
haermm

Piggle Humsy

yeah, It's good that he has you to stick up for him as long as he doesn't mind. smile

Kelly_Bean
haermm
herbdryhump
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yeah, It's good that he has you to stick up for him as long as he doesn't mind. smile
Of course. stick out tongue

P23
thats sad if your boy friend cant fend for himself

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by P23
thats sad if your boy friend cant fend for himself
He can, actually, I just choose to do it for him because it makes me feel good to know I have someone to take care of and he thinks it's good that he has me there for him. :]

Neo Darkhalen

I'm getting seriously fed up with Louisville, Kentucky. It's approximately 49 miles away from here where I live and also where my boyfriend lives. Louisville is a common place for violence and just overall rude assholes. So Friday I'm walking with my boyfriend down his neighborhood sidewalk to get to the end of the road to catch a TARC (basically a bus you have to pay a fee to get in, if no one knows). This dumbass that Sebastian barely knows (and hates) drove by and had a friend in the vehicle with him and yelled something out but we ignored them. They turned around and pulled up into a driveway right in front of us and the guy driving got out of the car and tried to start some shit with us asking if we've "got a problem" and basically he was trying to get my boyfriend to fight him. This guy is around 6'1 or so, maybe 160-170lbs. My boyfriend is 5'7 and around 125-130 lbs. I'm nearly 5'9 and 126 lbs. So I basically tell the retard off and tell him there's no reason for him to randomly pick fights and if he doesn't go the f*ck away that I was going to beat his ass. He basically laughs. He and I keep going on back and forth and he's like "You want me to call my sister down here?" and I'm like "Why, does she weigh about 500 lbs, is she going to come sit on me?" So he gets his cellphone out and slowly starts dialing a number and I told him to get the **** back in his piece of shit vehicle and grabbed Sebastian's arm and walked off around the vehicle. He tried to kick Sebastian so we just kept walking.

It's outrageous how many people will pick on someone just because they look a little bit different and dress a little bit different. I'm just tired of people who try to pick fights for no reason. It's happened between one of my buddies and Sebastian also, back around October, but I got between them and told him if he laid a finger on Sebastian I'd beat the f*ck out of him so he backed off. He was on drugs anyway, but it's still no excuse.

That's an interesting story, but good for you, really there are some sad people in the world.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
That's an interesting story, but good for you, really there are some sad people in the world.
You can say that again.

Neo Darkhalen
You can say that again.

Shame really since they have no real need to start fights, in the end they will just end up picking on the wrong person and end up in deep trouble.

P23
He can, actually, I just choose to do it for him because it makes me feel good to know I have someone to take care of and he thinks it's good that he has me there for him. :]

i smell bull shit. if that were true than he's better off dating his mother. just do me a favor kelly if you fight please put it on you tube because i wanna laugh at how much a joke you are. now i aint picking on you because your a chick im picking on you because it's pathetic that your so called bf wants you to fight his fights.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Shame really since they have no real need to start fights, in the end they will just end up picking on the wrong person and end up in deep trouble.
I wish I could've pepper-sprayed his eyes. hanuts
Originally posted by P23
i smell bull shit. if that were true than he's better off dating his mother. just do me a favor kelly if you fight please put it on you tube because i wanna laugh at how much a joke you are. now i aint picking on you because your a chick im picking on you because it's pathetic that your so called bf wants you to fight his fights.
You cannot honestly say that it is bullshit because you do not know either of us in real life. And it is not pathetic that before Sebastian can get a word in to defend himself, I step in first.

Troop
You deserved it. no expression

Mairuzu

tell him to learn some MARTIAL ARTS!!!!!!

dukemuken
**** martial arts. use a freakin weapon. tazer or mace.

Mairuzu
uhuh

dukemuken
well its much easier to use and learn how to use a weapon.
for mma you need to have a brownbelt just to be viable. and takes bout a 1year to eternity

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by dukemuken
well its much easier to use and learn how to use a weapon.
for mma you need to have a brownbelt just to be viable. and takes bout a 1year to eternity
Or I could just kick the f*ck out of you until you start coughing up blood. How's that?

Mairuzu
Not if you can't touch meh 131

Sol Valentine
Or I could just kick the f*ck out of you until you start coughing up blood. How's that?

She's at it again!ha-son

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Not if you can't touch meh 131
*Bites your weiner off*
She's at it again!ha-son
Hehe.

Sol Valentine
*Bites your weiner off*

Hehe.

RUN FOR COVER EVERYONE!ha-son

dukemuken
at first i was like wtf? then i ask my self wtf? then more wtf? then ill just let it go. with the feeling of "wtf is your problem" subsiding

=Tired Hiker=
It's those assholes like the ones you mentioned Kelly, who push people to walk into schools and shoot students and teachers.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by P23

a bit harsh, dont you think?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It's those assholes like the ones you mentioned Kelly, who push people to walk into schools and shoot students and teachers.
Want to know something semi-coincidental with what you said? Friday Sebastian took off of school (which was the day we were walking to the tarc stop) to be with me. That day there was a threat of 4 bombs being in the school. They had to evacuate.

TRH
I would have pulled a gun on him

=Tired Hiker=
Want to know something semi-coincidental with what you said? Friday Sebastian took off of school (which was the day we were walking to the tarc stop) to be with me. That day there was a threat of 4 bombs being in the school. They had to evacuate.

Hmmmmmm. shifty

Mairuzu
Kelly. You are the demons.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Hmmmmmm. shifty
I'm looking for a link about it right now just so no one thinks I'm fibbing.
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Kelly. You are the demons.
Thank you. love

Eon Blue
Originally posted by P23

You're a sack of shit. *picks on you*

But seriously, Kelly. Kudos.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Eon Blue
You're a sack of shit. *picks on you*

But seriously, Kelly. Kudos.
Defending myself and others TOTALLY makes me a "joke" right? hanuts

And fight/violence videos get removed from YouTube as soon as staff are notified anyway. hanuts

Sol Valentine
People should invent Kelly-ism nowmmm

Eon Blue
Defending myself and others TOTALLY makes me a "joke" right? hanuts

And fight/violence videos get removed from YouTube as soon as staff are notified anyway. hanuts

I was rooting for you.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I was rooting for you.
I know, ding-dong.

ÇãPž™
Alright.

gefallen_engel
Assholes suck!

Naz
I like Louisville, nice race track there.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
Assholes suck!
stick out tongue Agreed.
Originally posted by Naz
I like Louisville, nice race track there.
It's a beautiful, interesting place but it lacks a lot of "beautiful, interesting" people. You can turn the news on in the morning and hear a new piece of bad news about Louisville at least once or twice a week. Usually they are about shootings too.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
Assholes suck!

Syren
Originally posted by P23

pointandlaugh

It's funny how much she would beat your ass if you'd said that to her face. But, I guess you're not scared because you have your computer to hide behind. Hard man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.