Flen VS Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master_Starbuck
Feln AKA this guy: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/ea/SWKTOR-30-FC.jpg
VS Kas'im.

The setting for this heavyweight bought is within the halls of the Coruscant Jedi Temple

Round 1: Lightsabers.

Round 2: Force.

Round 3: Anything goes.

Master_Starbuck
Lol, another retarded mistake, my apologies guys...

I meant to say "Feln".

Master_Starbuck
Anyone familiar with Feln?

Master_Starbuck
I guess Feln would own Kas'im's sorry but then.

Darth Exodus
Although Feln is huge and wildly impressive (almost the coolest lookin' thing in Star wars) Kas'im would probably still win. He was described as probably the best duelist up to his time and he killed a rancour so he's used to fighting stuff bigger than himself. Also he did well against the 'mountain of muscle' Bane, only losing becuase of Banes own force Behemoth status.

Kas'im takes the cake.
And the plate.
And your house.

Master_Starbuck
Good call. wink

So he takes all three then?

Darth Exodus
'Nods' As well as your mum. wink

But seriously, I don't know enough about Feln's force strength to make anything but an educated guess, but Kas'im gets it becuase although he hasn't shown us much, he was able to block a force push that had the power to shatter every bone in his body and essentially turn him into fleshy soup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.