Top 5 funniest KMC Members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
Name the 5 people who you think are the most funny on KMC

They can be in any order.

FallenXAngel
Mitchum
Bardock 42
Scythe
Selphie

darthsith19
what about me?

Ax3l
Mitchum!?

TRH
Originally posted by darthsith19
what about me? Originally posted by Ax3l
Mitchum!?
Post your list

AbnormalButSane
Axel
Morning_Glory
Selphie
Roland
Mairuzu

DigiMark007
He's not on the OTF too often, but I'd like to give a nom to Doctor_Alvis (formerly Swanky Tuna) for this. He's consistently among the most amusing members I know.

Rogue Jedi
Tired Hiker
Dadudemon
Leo.M
Kram3r
Barker

DigiMark007
Kramer and Dusty (though he's not around much anymore) would probably make my list.

The Grey Fox
Roland
Kram3r
Taft
Bloigen
Bardock

Ax3l
Axel

Sanctuary
Bardock42
Canadian Moose
Bloigen

That is all I can think of. no expression

ScarletSpeed
Tired Hiker
Rogue Jedi
Walshy
Dadudemon
Phucked up

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Tired Hiker
Rogue Jedi
Walshy
Dadudemon
Phucked up shit, I forgot about you, Oswald....you replace Barker. wink

FallenxAngel
TRH
Leo.M
Scythe
Selphie

hmm

Robtard
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Bardock42
Canadian Moose
Bloigen

Biased post if I ever saw one.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
shit, I forgot about you, Oswald....you replace Barker. wink

laughing out loud how polite of you. RELIST then you heartless wench confused

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Biased post if I ever saw one. yes

ScarletSpeed

that explains why I am not in it then shifty

Naz
Bardock
Roland
Tired Hiker
Barker
Kramer

Sanctuary
Meh. Even when I hated Marius I still thought he was funny. hmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Naz
Bardock
Roland
Tired Hiker
Barker
Kramer thumb up

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Naz
Bardock
Roland
Tired Hiker
Barker
Kramer

screw you Naz... screw you, smokin' this is the reason why you aren't on my list laughing out loud

Naz
screw you Naz... screw you, smokin' this is the reason why you aren't on my list laughing out loud

oh

Excuse me for not being online enough to recognize when there appear funny new people stick out tongue

I'm not that funny anyway srug

ScarletSpeed
thumb up

RELIST you coke whorehoover

Ax3l
I don't get it.

taft
Dialon
Dialon
Dialon
Dialon
Dialon

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Naz
oh

Excuse me for not being online enough to recognize when there appear funny new people stick out tongue

I'm not that funny anyway srug

Excuse you indeed zoolander

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Ax3l
I don't get it.

there was nothing to get confused

Naz
Excuse you indeed zoolander

stick out tongue I hate Zoolander

TRH
Originally posted by Naz
stick out tongue I hate Zoolander W-what?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
W-what?

Naz
srug I've seen it 3 times, and I've never found it funny.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Naz
stick out tongue I hate Zoolander

Dam Naz!!, I thought we was homiesno expression confused

Rogue Jedi
But he's too really good looking.....

ScarletSpeed
But he's too really good looking.....

Really, really ridiculously good looking zoolander

Rogue Jedi
Really, really ridiculously good looking zoolander like us, eh? stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
like us, eh? stick out tongue

Yeah, you need to be atleast an 8 to get into Project Mayhem shifty

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, you need to be atleast an 8 to get into Project Mayhem shifty hmmm.......

You, me, Grey fox, Mairuzu, Leo.M, DA, Neo Darkhalen and Gefallen Angel? stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
hmmm.......

You, me, Grey fox, Mairuzu, Leo.M, DA, Neo Darkhalen and Gefallen Angel? stick out tongue

All those add up to atleast 50 so that works shifty

ofcourse we co founders are 10's though...tis just sciencelaughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
All those add up to atleast 50 so that works shifty

ofcourse we co founders are 10's though...tis just sciencelaughing out loud you, me and Fox gotta share the leadership responsibilities. Truth be told, DA is gonna wield power from behind the scenes. stick out tongue

Naz
ermm You guys are weird

TRH
BACK ON TOPIC PLZ

ScarletSpeed
you, me and Fox gotta share the leadership responsibilities. Truth be told, DA is gonna wield power from behind the scenes. stick out tongue

Yeah me and Fox hold up the fort in the UK whilst you and DA got it covered over that side of the world shifty

*back on topic starting....now*

Mairuzu
Originally posted by TRH
Name the 5 people who you think are the most funny on KMC

They can be in any order.

FallenXAngel
Mitchum
Bardock 42
Scythe
Selphie

1. You just wanna get in her pants

2. All he does is post lyrics

3. no

4. no

5. maybe

Naz
oh Bardock is TOO funny!

Ax3l
JacopeX

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu

3. hell no

4. no comment

5. mmmm...she has her moments

Mairuzu
yes

Sanctuary
Bardock42
Canadian Moose
Bloigen

+ Scythe

Kram3r
WTF? How did Mitchum make those lists? Clearly obvious his entire personality is a ripped off from Ax3l and mate, Ax3l ain't even that funny. Though I would do him in the bung hole. haermm

Also, thanks to ***** that put me in their lists, you're all a bit of alright in my books.

Ax3l
We all know that I am hilarious.

mitchum
Originally posted by Ax3l
We all know that I am hilarious. Samesies

Selphie
Backfire
Scythe
Kram3r
VictorVonDoom
Alpha Centauri

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Selphie
Backfire
Scythe
Kram3r
VictorVonDoom
Alpha Centauri

Screw you sad

Selphie
Screw you sad

Tardo, I'm not on your list sneaky2

ScarletSpeed
Tardo, I'm not on your list sneaky2 that was because I am not on yours shiftylaughing out loud

Selphie
that was because I am not on yours shiftylaughing out loud

TARDO, you posted before me! schmoll

ScarletSpeed
TARDO, you posted before me! schmoll

I new you weren't going to pick me though eek! laughing out loud

Selphie
Well that's no way of being optimistic and hopeful sly

Soridormi
A1hsauce

He made me laugh lots.

As for the others?

Wrathful Dwarf has his moments.
Backfire too.
Bardock is fairly witty.
Diamond Kisses is humerous as well.

ScarletSpeed
Well that's no way of being optimistic and hopeful sly well I was right wasn't I? laughing out loud

Selphie
I thought about putting you down, but when I saw you didn't have me listed, I thought you wouldn't/didn't care sly

ScarletSpeed
I thought about putting you down, but when I saw you didn't have me listed, I thought you wouldn't/didn't care sly

I actually did have you down...but replaced you with Rogue Jedi... because I see you as more of a meaningful conversation type, rather than witty banterlaughing out loud

Selphie
Oh, well in that case, I appreciate that eek!

ScarletSpeed
Oh, well in that case, I appreciate that eek!

As I hoped you wouldbig grin

Strangelove
I have no real opinion on this matter. no expression

Rogue Jedi
another popularity contest?

gefallen_engel
pretty much laughing

Neo Darkhalen
Oh yay another one.

Syren
~Canadian Moose~
Scythe
Kram3r
Bardock42
=Tired Hiker=

Sanctuary
another popularity contest?
No, this is about who is funniest. dur

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Oh yay another one. My 5 are genuinely funny, but at least half of the others are posting their "faves", NOT the funniest.

Sanctuary
My 5 are genuinely funny, but at least half of the others are posting their "faves", NOT the funniest.
Who, for example? hmm

Rogue Jedi
Who, for example? hmm nice try, girlie. wink you cant fool me that easily. big grin

Schecter
im not mentioned once? oh i have some ****-you's to dish out

Sanctuary
nice try, girlie. wink you cant fool me that easily. big grin
Pffft. You just don't wanna admit that Marius is rlly funny. mhm And other people who don't like you. mhm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Schecter
im not mentioned once? oh i have some ****-you's to dish out to be honest, yes, some of your posts make me snigger. smile

eeejit
Schecter
Schecter
Schecter
Schecter
Schecter

herbnone

Rogue Jedi
Pffft. You just don't wanna admit that Marius is rlly funny. mhm And other people who don't like you. mhm easy, Sara, if you notice, I just admtted Schecter is funny.

Bardock42
easy, Sara, if you notice, I just admtted Schecter is funny. Her name is Sarah. And you don't have to find me funny, but to imply that those saying I am, just do so for some sort of allegiance towards me, is rude and obviously untrue.

And yeah, I am sure you were just "fooling around" and "Come on B, lighten up, just some friendly poking fun"...still, it is unfair to the people that do think I am funny (i.e. me). Also, Robtard is gay.

Sanctuary
easy, Sara, if you notice, I just admtted Schecter is funny.
Right after I made that comment... Coincidence? shifty

stick out tongue

Anyways. I don't think anyone is saying who they like mostz instead of who they find funniest. yes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Her name is Sarah. And you don't have to find me funny, but to imply that those saying I am, just do so for some sort of allegiance towards me, is rude and obviously untrue.

And yeah, I am sure you were just "fooling around" and "Come on B, lighten up, just some friendly poking fun"...still, it is unfair to the people that do think I am funny (i.e. me). Also, Robtard is gay. I just think she was a bit rude herself, making assumptions like that.

Seems that me thinking you aren't funny hit a nerve with her. but Whatever, I will sleep like a baby today. wink

Rogue Jedi
Right after I made that comment... Coincidence? shifty

stick out tongue

Anyways. I don't think anyone is saying who they like mostz instead of who they find funniest. yes thats exactly what it is, coincidence. I dont think your BF is funny, get over it.

Bardock42
I just think she was a bit rude herself, making assumptions like that.

Seems that me thinking you aren't funny hit a nerve with her. but Whatever, I will sleep like a baby today. wink It is rude to say that you think it is not a popularity contest?

I think you implying she just votes for me because I am her BF hit a nerve. I doubt she cares about your opinion on me, really.

Also, I am not comfortable discussing things with you in the OTF where most people don't seem to realize your blatant mistakes and unfair debating styles.

And I figured you'd always sleep like a baby, or at least a pre-teen.

LilyMaree
ermm Right.

I'd say the funny people are (even though I don't know some of them) in no order:

Mairuzu
Tired Hiker
Outbound
Leo.M
Grey Fox

Outbound
Kram3r, but his is more 'Im laughing at you, not with you' funny haermm

Rogue Jedi
It is rude to say that you think it is not a popularity contest?

I think you implying she just votes for me because I am her BF hit a nerve. I doubt she cares about your opinion on me, really.

Also, I am not comfortable discussing things with you in the OTF where most people don't seem to realize your blatant mistakes and unfair debating styles.

And I figured you'd always sleep like a baby, or at least a pre-teen. no, it isn't rude to imply that most people vote for their faves, it's just the truth of it. If you think thats rude, then go with that, but it aint.

and I never implied her list was bullshit, she is assuming I meant her list, and we both know what happens when we make assumptions, don't we?

Unfair debating skills? crylaugh That made me laugh, it really did. Keep up the good work. thumb down ....and since when is sleeping like a baby a bad thing? confused

Bardock42
no, it isn't rude to imply that most people vote for their faves, it's just the truth of it. If you think thats rude, then go with that, but it aint.

and I never implied her list was bullshit, she is assuming I meant her list, and we both know what happens when we make assumptions, don't we?

Unfair debating skills? crylaugh That made me laugh, it really did. Keep up the good work. thumb down ....and since when is sleeping like a baby a bad thing? confused You implied that she specifically did so. Also that everyone else that voted for me just did so, for that reason. That's rude. Just saying "I think most people vote for who they like most" is okay. " My 5 are genuinely funny, but at least half of the others are posting their "faves", NOT the funniest." - "Who, for example? hmm " nice try, girlie. wink you cant fool me that easily. big grin" is kinda rude.

It was the general feeling of your posts. And I assume you intended it, if you didn't fair enough, but that's still how it played out. As for assumptions, I think assuming that she was annoyed with your posts because you don't think I am funny, is one of those that really just makes an ass out of you.

They are blatant. Your obvious logical fallacies, present in almost every post you make, are legendary. About sleeping like a baby, it's not a bad thing and I didn't make it out to be one, I was just "ripping some good ol' fun at you", "take it easy, R"

Sanctuary
I just think she was a bit rude herself, making assumptions like that.

Seems that me thinking you aren't funny hit a nerve with her. but Whatever, I will sleep like a baby today. wink
You didn't hit a nerve, I just wanted to find out if what I thought was right. I wasn't even arguing. blink

My comment about you not finding him funny was hardly serious, hence all teh smilies.

Also, a great deal of people find Marius funny, even people who don't partiularly like him, so they are not just saying their favourites.

Syren
I find Marius funny and I can't stand the bloke haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
Kram3r, but his is more 'Im laughing at you, not with you' funny haermm

**** you, mate. **** you. haermm

~CanadianMoose~
It is rude to say that you think it is not a popularity contest?

And I figured you'd always sleep like a baby, or at least a pre-teen.

laughing laughing out loud

This is why Bardock is the funniest and quite frankly, most brutally honest member on this site.

Syren
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
laughing laughing out loud

This is why Bardock is the funniest and quite frankly, most brutally honest member on this site.

Agreed smile

Strangelove
Not sure how much I agree with honest, but yeah, he's funny as hell, and occasionally I think that he's too sarcastic to live hmm

Syren
Just brutal, then. Scratch honest laughing out loud

~CanadianMoose~
Ok, so my list - and before anyone says it's because so and so is my friend or whatever, I find funny who I find funny and it has nothing to do with friendships.

Bardock - no one is funnier in my mind
Tired Hiker - he is literally a legend here
Bloigen - dunno where he is, but he made me laugh
Syren - her humour is often overlooked in light of her beauty
Slay - often biting, sarcastic and insulting, but, funny to me.

Originally posted by Strangelove
Not sure how much I agree with honest, but yeah, he's funny as hell, and occasionally I think that he's too sarcastic to live hmm

What I mean, I guess, is that you pretty much always know where you stand with him. srug

Rogue Jedi
You implied that she specifically did so.I most certainly did not.

Again, I most certainly did not. when did I say this?

she asked who these people are, like I am gonna name names and shit. RIIIIGHT.....and my response was nothing more than "nuh uh, you aint gonna trick me into telling"...It wasn't rude, it was me being jovial and playing around. You are reading WAY too much into that.

It didn't "play out" that way, the two of you joined forces and made it that way. I am willing to bet it's just a misunderstanding on her part though.

I AM LEGEND. fu

Rogue Jedi
You didn't hit a nerve, I just wanted to find out if what I thought was right. I wasn't even arguing. blink

My comment about you not finding him funny was hardly serious, hence all teh smilies.

Also, a great deal of people find Marius funny, even people who don't partiularly like him, so they are not just saying their favourites. No, Sarah (notice how I got the "H" in there? wink, you just misunderstood what I was saying.

And just because others find him funny, does that mean I must conform and think so too? Sorry, I cannot do that.

Bardock42
I most certainly did not.

yes

Again, I most certainly did not. when did I say this?

As I said. That's how it seemed. Especially since you then accused her of attacking you because you don't find me funny. You might not have meant to, but I doubt it.

she asked who these people are, like I am gonna name names and shit. RIIIIGHT.....and my response was nothing more than "nuh uh, you aint gonna trick me into telling"...It wasn't rude, it was me being jovial and playing around. You are reading WAY too much into that.

Sure. Doesn't really explain your sentiment that her post was biased, eh?

It didn't "play out" that way, the two of you joined forces and made it that way. I am willing to bet it's just a misunderstanding on her part though.

Nonsense.

Bardock42
No, Sarah (notice how I got the "H" in there? wink, you just misunderstood what I was saying.

And just because others find him funny, does that mean I must conform and think so too? Sorry, I cannot do that. Your posts are not nearly complex enough to misunderstand them.

And again, she never said you have to conform. You just shouldn't imply that they do it for dishonest reasons.

Rogue Jedi
Your posts are not nearly complex enough to misunderstand them.

And again, she never said you have to conform. You just shouldn't imply that they do it for dishonest reasons. Heres an idea, why doncha let her answer herself? Just a thought.

~CanadianMoose~
Your posts are not nearly complex enough to misunderstand them.

And again, she never said you have to conform. You just shouldn't imply that they do it for dishonest reasons.

laughing

I must be a conformist too.

I ****ing HATED you when I first met you, but I still found you funny.

Now I find you funny AND sexy.

Bardock42
Heres an idea, why doncha let her answer herself? Just a thought. Because she isn't online and your obviously stupid posts need a reply swiftly.

Rogue Jedi
As I said. That's how it seemed. Especially since you then accused her of attacking you because you don't find me funny. You might not have meant to, but I doubt it.See, again, you read too much into what people say. I say what I mean, I don't tiptoe around the tulips, I dont make a post that could be taken multiple ways. And I never accused her of attacking me.

You sure you aren't taking it personally when I say you aren't funny? It REALLY sounds like it.

I knew you would say that, so right back atcha.

Rogue Jedi
Because she isn't online and your obviously stupid posts need a reply swiftly. Yeah, you're taking this personally. laughing

Strangelove
What I mean, I guess, is that you pretty much always know where you stand with him. srug well said

Bardock42
See, again, you read too much into what people say. I say what I mean, I don't tiptoe around the tulips, I dont make a post that could be taken multiple ways. And I never accused her of attacking me.

That's nonsense. You did make a post that could easily be taken multiple ways.

You sure you aren't taking it personally when I say you aren't funny? It REALLY sounds like it.

Yeah, I am pretty sure I don't.

Especially with you where your view of me really depends on the last thing I said about you. If it had been "Boy, this RJ is a swell guy" I'd be on your list one or two times.

I knew you would say that, so right back atcha.

"right back atcha" really doesn't say much. No wonder it is your favourite tool for debate.

Rogue Jedi
That's nonsense. You did make a post that could easily be taken multiple ways. Afraid not, I said around half of the posters here posts their faves. thats straight forward and simple, I didnt name names because I have some sense of congeniality.

I could give a rats ass what others think of me, you know this better than anyone. Even when we talk via MSN, I let you know I think you are a major ass.

I'm sorry, do I have to spell it out for you? Shall I construct a graph and shit? I was simply saying that what you said about me could be said about you. You claimed I was posting nonsense, I was merely returning the sentiment......clear enough?

~CanadianMoose~
You're getting no where. It's pointless.

Strangelove
Poor old RJ just doesn't know when he's lost.

~CanadianMoose~

yes Oh well.

Btw B, if I had a top 6 list, you'd be #8.

laughing out loud Just kidding, you make me laugh too...expecially when you are correcting people.

Schecter

if he did he'd never post

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by Schecter
if he did he'd never post

laughing

Bardock42
Afraid not, I said around half of the posters here posts their faves. thats straight forward and simple, I didnt name names because I have some sense of congeniality.

I was referring to another post of yours, which we actually discussed earlier, which could have had multiple meanings.

I could give a rats ass what others think of me, you know this better than anyone. Even when we talk via MSN, I let you know I think you are a major ass.

You do, though.

I'm sorry, do I have to spell it out for you? Shall I construct a graph and shit? I was simply saying that what you said about me could be said about you. You claimed I was posting nonsense, I was merely returning the sentiment......clear enough?

Yes. You should make sensible posts. I'd appreciate that. And in no way could everything that I said about you be said about me and be accurate.

Syren
Ok, so my list - and before anyone says it's because so and so is my friend or whatever, I find funny who I find funny and it has nothing to do with friendships.

Scott, as much as I appreciate the sentiment, you can't get away with stating the above and following with the below stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
You're getting no where. It's pointless. You're too easy a mark, not to mention I might in fact be FJ.

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by Syren
Scott, as much as I appreciate the sentiment, you can't get away with stating the above and following with the below stick out tongue

Is there a law that says I can't find a gorgeous friend funny?

But in all honesty Kerry, girls rarely make me laugh. I know Marius doesn't think there is a funny woman in the world, but you and Ash have time and again made me laugh.

And furthermore, Bloigen - I don't even KNOW the guy on a personal level, ergo, it can't be said that his inclusion on my list is in any way a personal bias.

Slay has pissed me off as many times as he has made me laugh.

Bardock was a jackass to me until I began to understand - he can't help it - he's German.

And I wouldn't say that Hiker and I are good friends. True, I sleep with him from time to time, but, that's purely a sexual thing.

Syren
You're too easy a mark, not to mention I might in fact be FJ.

laughing out loud

I forgot about that...

Rogue Jedi
I was referring to another post of yours, which we actually discussed earlier, which could have had multiple meanings. If, in fact, I make a post that could be taken any number of ways, all one has to do is point it out and I will gladly express my point in detail.

OK, if you say so. The Jedi mind trick doesn't work on me, you know.

Of course not, then we'd be like twins and shit, of the same mind.

~CanadianMoose~
You're too easy a mark, not to mention I might in fact be FJ.

Excuse me?

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

I forgot about that... Mhm....Such things make me laugh, like John Travolta in Grease, remember? "Dont make me laugh Sandy, HA HA."

Syren
Excuse me?

You're excused, now GTFO mhm

Rogue Jedi
Excuse me? Which part do you need clarification on?

~CanadianMoose~
Which part do you need clarification on?

The entire thing.

Rogue Jedi
You're excused, now GTFO mhm crylaugh

you rock, Sy. yes

Strangelove
yes Oh well.

Btw B, if I had a top 6 list, you'd be #8.

laughing out loud Just kidding, you make me laugh too...expecially when you are correcting people. That's cool. I'm not competing for a spot, but thanks anyway.

And correcting people is fun yes

Syren
crylaugh

you rock, Sy. yes

Um, he knows I'm kidding. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Scott's my best friend on KMC. I'm just trying to lighten the atmosphere confused

Rogue Jedi
The entire thing. ah, the sweet act of disaffirmation.

Syren
ah, the sweet act of disaffirmation.

Just tell him (and the rest of us) what you meant and stop tiptoeing round the tulips, as you said yourself that's something you never do. When in actual fact it's something you always do, so now might be a good time to stop smile

Rogue Jedi
Um, he knows I'm kidding. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Scott's my best friend on KMC. I'm just trying to lighten the atmosphere confused Not bad news to me, you affirmed the point I was making, thats all that matters.

and I think you rock for reasons you and I both know, not for what is going on now.

Syren
Is there a law that says I can't find a gorgeous friend funny?

But in all honesty Kerry, girls rarely make me laugh. I know Marius doesn't think there is a funny woman in the world, but you and Ash have time and again made me laugh.

And furthermore, Bloigen - I don't even KNOW the guy on a personal level, ergo, it can't be said that his inclusion on my list is in any way a personal bias.

Slay has pissed me off as many times as he has made me laugh.

Bardock was a jackass to me until I began to understand - he can't help it - he's German.

And I wouldn't say that Hiker and I are good friends. True, I sleep with him from time to time, but, that's purely a sexual thing.

Damn, you're good eyes

Not bad news to me, you affirmed the point I was making, thats all that matters.

and I think you rock for reasons you and I both know, not for what is going on now.

Did you just imply that I picked based on friendships? Because you do not want to go there with me.

I know, I know. But if you value me that much you'd listen now and quit while you're behind.

~CanadianMoose~
ah, the sweet act of disaffirmation.

Way to get right to the point. thumb up Innit that what you always do?

Dude, I know what you're on about, and I'll tell you something, I heard it, and disregarded it.

What else you got?

Rogue Jedi
Just tell him (and the rest of us) what you meant and stop tiptoeing round the tulips, as you said yourself that's something you never do. When in actual fact it's something you always do, so now might be a good time to stop smile There is always a time for restraint, to sit back and wonder if it's really worth it. It'll just create tension, and I dont want that.

Prolly shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

Bardock42
There is always a time for restraint, to sit back and wonder if it's really worth it. It'll just create tension, and I dont want that.

Prolly shouldn't have said anything in the first place. So, basically what you are saying is that you lied. You said something...and it was a lie. You lied. Is that correct?

Rogue Jedi
Way to get right to the point. thumb up Innit that what you always do?

Dude, I know what you're on about, and I'll tell you something, I heard it, and disregarded it.

What else you got? Heard it and disregarded it? Dude, if only I hadn't vowed to the person who told me, who showed me proof that you were in fact the one who spread rumors that FJ and I were the same person.

Syren
There is always a time for restraint, to sit back and wonder if it's really worth it. It'll just create tension, and I dont want that.

Prolly shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

You already created tension, you can't just back off. You have to explain and make amends.

This is something I've been guilty of in the past so disregard me if you want, but making a statement and then pulling back when you can't validate it is genuinely frustrating to others.

Strangelove
Heard it and disregarded it? Dude, if only I hadn't vowed to the person who told me, who showed me proof that you were in fact the one who spread rumors that FJ and I were the same person. What does that have to do with anything?

Rogue Jedi
So, basically what you are saying is that you lied. You said something...and it was a lie. You lied. Is that correct? No, I said something, posted it, then decided that I probably shouldn't have said anything.

Nice try though.

Rogue Jedi
You already created tension, you can't just back off. You have to explain and make amends.

This is something I've been guilty of in the past so disregard me if you want, but making a statement and then pulling back when you can't validate it is genuinely frustrating to others. I just explained it, silly. stick out tongue

~CanadianMoose~
Heard it and disregarded it? Dude, if only I hadn't vowed to the person who told me, who showed me proof that you were in fact the one who spread rumors that FJ and I were the same person.

That's uh, not what I was talking about. thumb up

Bardock42
Heard it and disregarded it? Dude, if only I hadn't vowed to the person who told me, who showed me proof that you were in fact the one who spread rumors that FJ and I were the same person.

So, pretending you have proof is much better?

What does that have to do with anything?

You, Sir, once more confused me, with your lack of quoting what you are referring to.

Bardock42
No, I said something, posted it, then decided that I probably shouldn't have said anything.

Nice try though. Shh, liar.

Strangelove
I just edited, so you should understand now.

~CanadianMoose~
That's cool. I'm not competing for a spot, but thanks anyway.

And correcting people is fun yes

Do some more funny things and you'll have Slay out in a heartbeat.

*hint: I like slapstick humour*

Rogue Jedi
That's uh, not what I was talking about. thumb up so.......?

Just so you know, I dont hold a grudge against you for that, if that makes any difference. I just thought it was funny that someone would think that.

Strangelove
Do some more funny things and you'll have Slay out in a heartbeat.

*hint: I like slapstick humour* Slapstick is cool, I'm a fan of farce.

Bardock42
I just edited, so you should understand now. That's where me being too lazy to click back comes into play.

Rogue Jedi
So, pretending you have proof is much better?

You think you are gonna goad me into betraying someones trust? Think again.

Syren
Slapstick is cool, I'm a fan of farce.

I'm also a fan of arse stick out tongue

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Mairuzu

3. no

4. no

5. maybe 1: Agree. 2: Agree. 3: Disagree, bardock is hilarious at times. 4: Agree. 5: Disagree, you should have just put 'No' again
Originally posted by LilyMaree
ermm Right.

I'd say the funny people are (even though I don't know some of them) in no order:

Mairuzu
Tired Hiker
Outbound
Leo.M
Grey Fox embarrasment cool, thanks

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>