Classic Juggernaut vs Omega Red,Sabretooth & Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Juggernaut is going to fight these guys how long can they last if they don't tuck tell and run from the fight. These skilled fighters have low level superhuman strength stamina durability reflexes and great healing factor. How long will they last?

guy222
bumprav

K-Dog
They will only last as long as they can evade Juggernaut.

Starscream M
spite

rotiart
I don't remember a single issue of classic juggs getting beat by physical combat. It was always like BFR or xavier tp for the win.

Knowsbleed33
Plot devices beat the Juggernaut.

There are none on that roster.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by rotiart
I don't remember a single issue of classic juggs getting beat by physical combat. It was always like BFR or xavier tp for the win.

Classic jugs was beaten senseless by Nimrod, then KOed(!) with sonics.

Galan007
after his helmet was removed, yes.

jrodslam
Classic Juggs wins. I dont really see anyone on the team that can remove his helm.

redhotrash
The question wasnt if they can win, it was how long can they last. I saw, a decently long time IF they can get his helm off and go Shatterstar on his ass by gouging his eyes.

Brutacus
Originally posted by redhotrash
The question wasnt if they can win, it was how long can they last. I saw, a decently long time IF they can get his helm off and go Shatterstar on his ass by gouging his eyes.

Doesn't classic juggernaut have some kind of force field or something I mean would they be able to touch him.
I think someone mentioned a force field of some kind.

redhotrash
He does, but it seems to be forgotton about more often than remembered by writers. Wolverine de-helmed him more than a couple times. I believe Nightcrawler has also gotten his helm off at least once

Brutacus
Originally posted by redhotrash
He does, but it seems to be forgotton about more often than remembered by writers. Wolverine de-helmed him more than a couple times. I believe Nightcrawler has also gotten his helm off at least once

Well this ain't a comic it's a forum fight so shouldn't that mean that he is able to use it or keep it on.
I don't know just thinking out loud.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.