Mate, my dream the other night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Alright so I go to bed last night and fall asleep, iight? Then I dream I'm in the American Army stationed in Iraq and I'm all "****, THE NFL PRESEASON, DO US ***** GET A ****ING HOOK UP OR WHAT?" and some **** goes "Yeah I think so?" and I"m all "****" and then some really hot chick is stationed there and I'm all "Oh yeah, wouldn't mind doing her in the bung hole.". Anyway, all of a sudden, OUT OF ****ING NO WHERE her boyfriend who is like dressed in a leather jacket or some shit and has a mop comes out and is all "*****, you're coming home with me." I'm all "MATE, SETTLE THE **** DOWN, IIGHT?". So this **** pushes me and charges at me with a ****ing mop and I kick this **** into the ceiling then I find the **** out I got to ****ing go out into a dangerous ****ing area and shoot some *****, and I JUST SAVED A *****. Don't get any props, even in my dreams.

Oh and *****, new Kram3r video soon. haermm

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Kram3r
Alright so I go to bed last night and fall asleep, iight? Then I dream I'm in the American Army stationed in Iraq and I'm all "****, THE NFL PRESEASON, DO US ***** GET A ****ING HOOK UP OR WHAT?" and some **** goes "Yeah I think so?" and I"m all "****" and then some really hot chick is stationed there and I'm all "Oh yeah, wouldn't mind doing her in the bung hole.". Anyway, all of a sudden, OUT OF ****ING NO WHERE her boyfriend who is like dressed in a leather jacket or some shit and has a mop comes out and is all "*****, you're coming home with me." I'm all "MATE, SETTLE THE **** DOWN, IIGHT?". So this **** pushes me and charges at me with a ****ing mop and I kick this **** into the ceiling then I find the **** out I got to ****ing go out into a dangerous ****ing area and shoot some *****, and I JUST SAVED A *****. Don't get any props, even in my dreams.

laughing

It's weird you talk the exact same way I do when not on the computer, ***** n mates and all thatlaughing out loud only you can talk like that and get away with it but I talk like that and people are like wtfno expressionlaughing out loud

Ax3l
It's gibberish to me for some reason.

ÇãPž™
Sweet, ive had a couple dreams like that

Kram3r
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
laughing

It's weird you talk the exact same way I do when not on the computer, ***** n mates and all thatlaughing out loud only you can talk like that and get away with it but I talk like that and people are like wtfno expressionlaughing out loud

Think it's because I'm Australian or some shit. haermm

Originally posted by Ax3l
It's gibberish to me for some reason.

**** you. It'd totally lick your grandmother's shit giblits. biscuits

ScarletSpeed
Think it's because I'm Australian or some shit. haermm

**** you. It'd totally lick your grandmother's shit giblits. biscuits

Aye mate cause this is wit a usually talk like.cause ***** fae Glasgow speak like australians only wae dodgy accentslaughing out loud

Kram3r
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Aye mate cause this is wit a usually talk like.cause ***** fae Glasgow speak like australians only wae dodgy accentslaughing out loud

A bit if I reckon mate. haermm

Naz

haermm Come home from your dream war and we'll make a baby boom, iight.

Outbound
Don't get any props, even in my dreams.

crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh

I had a dream last night I was a midget blue alien living on a football oval and some ***** was trying to buy the land and kick me out and Im like 'I live here ****er, piss off' then I used the force to push him away. haermm

Rogue Jedi
new Kram3r video soon. haermm Happy Dance ATTA GIRL!!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.