Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos vs Ventress and Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
what team wins?

Lt. Valerian
Durge alone would prove a hard challenge for the trio, adding Ventress makes it one-sided. Durge is incredibly tough being thanks to his Gen'Dai physiology, and would definitely be the hardest challenge for them. Ventress, on the other hand, is superior to any of the three Jedi in terms of battle prowess, and would take each one of them out, individually. I don't think the Jedi have a chance.

skywalker833
I was really thinking about this AFTER I finished making it, which completely sucks.

So ok, I'll add a jedi to the team......... Cin Drallig!

Man of Christ
Originally posted by skywalker833
I was really thinking about this AFTER I finished making it, which completely sucks.

So ok, I'll add a jedi to the team......... Cin Drallig!

i think in cw shak ti did better against GG than asajj did, and quinlan vos is no joke. sure durge is tough but even teamed up with asajj they got punked by GG.

this is a close fight and adding secura makes it harder for the darksiders in this fight.

adding dralig makes it overkill durge doesnt even have the force he gets murdered then they rip up asajj after a long ( by long i mean 2 1/2 minutes) battle

Lt. Valerian
The ones in the fight are Shaak Tii, Aayla Secura, Vos and Drallig. Grievous would man-handle every single one of them, by the exception of Drallig, as well as he man-handled Durge, so your point is moot.

Besides, Grievous might have punked Durge along with Ventress once, but don't forget that the Jedi who was very nearly killed by Durge (even while having the aid of more than twenty clone troopers), and who happens to be superior to any of the Jedi in the fight, incidentally, is the one who also killed Grievous...

A > B > C arguments don't always work here.

Darth Exodus
The team are impressive in their own rights but the Duo are more so. They take this with difficulty.
Adding Drallig in though could tip the scales.

skywalker833
It would be close, that's for sure. I think that durge and ventress would win with major difficulty.

WollfMyth
Aayla is the weak link here. Durge could atleast beat Aayla and challange Vos, while Shaak Ti could defeat either one on Team 2, but if both were to fight her together, she wouldn`t stand a chance. Asajj can hold off Shaak until Durge finishes Aayla and Vos and then they go ahead and kill Ti. Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.