Music Player

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I'm pretty tired of having to go through several media players to play the different files I have on my computer. I've started to use KMPlayer for all my video files because it's better than installing quicktime, nero, Real player (spyware crap), along with other programs for other files.

But I still need something for my music. KM player is great for videos, but the setup for music is just too damn confusing. Windows doesn't play all the media files I use. iTunes looks pretty and is easy to use, but finding songs can suck at times and it's use of the CPU while I'm gaming can be a *****.

What (music) media players would you suggest I use?

Phucked Up
Originally posted by 132945
I'm pretty tired of having to go through several media players to play the different files I have on my computer. I've started to use KMPlayer for all my video files because it's better than installing quicktime, nero, Real player (spyware crap), along with other programs for other files.

But I still need something for my music. KM player is great for videos, but the setup for music is just too damn confusing. Windows doesn't play all the media files I use. iTunes looks pretty and is easy to use, but finding songs can suck at times and it's use of the CPU while I'm gaming can be a *****.

I use VLC for most all of my media...plays almost everything imaginable.

http://www.videolan.org/

Bardock42

What (music) media players would you suggest I use? Finding songs that are correctly tagged, is incredibly easy with itunes.

I use VLC for videos, cause it is amazing. And iTunes for music.

If you want smaller, yet good, alternatives, you should check out the Media Player Classic and foobar2000

Kelly_Bean

MPlayerC (Media Player Classic).

Peach
VLC would be my recommendation. Excellent little program.

darkxbox
they should put a music plkaying program on the kmc website.

occultdestroyer
Media Player Classic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.