Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor vs Doomsday, Imperex Probe, Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
These are all current versions and the imperex probe is the one that superman fought in space and soloed. The one that mongul trained superman to fight. Hg Doomsday

Bouboumaster
Team 1. Surfer boost sups with sundip, and they go brawl the **** out of team 2.

When you got two of the most toughest bitches of the "Herald lvler class" (and one of them is the most powerful of them in Surfer) and Mister "I'm the Icon and I have has much PIS has Batman in my Side" Superman, you can't lose.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1. Surfer boost sups with sundip, and they go brawl the **** out of team 2.

When you got two of the most toughest bitches of the "Herald lvler class" (and one of them is the most powerful of them in Surfer) and Mister "I'm the Icon and I have has much PIS has Batman in my Side" Superman, you can't lose.

LOL nice but in all seriousness Surfer could amp Superman to Supes Prime lvl prolly greater. That would be interesting to see. ANyway yeah team 1 for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.