Alien 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Its a film with a twist some love it and some hate it. I loved the Directors cut of the movie Its longer and better. Alot of script problems and so on which made this film look crap. It has a great ending to the saga untill they made AR sad

aliensetta
I think Alien 3 is a great movie. It had some problems(like ADI) But I like it. It had great actors and the plot was good. The alien was just like The first one but more vicious.

Its ranks as my second favorite Alien movie.

NonSensi-Klown
wait, what was the twist?

Kazenji
The directors cut version is rediculess changing the dog to an ox

how the **** is an ox faster then a dog.

NonSensi-Klown
Wait.

An ox?!?!?!

aliensetta
Originally posted by Kazenji
The directors cut version is rediculess changing the dog to an ox

how the **** is an ox faster then a dog.

In the Alien 3 Special Edition instead of a alien coming out of a dog it was a dead ox.

I never had anything agaisn't the ox bursting but I'd have to say the one with the dog is better.

Devil King
Originally posted by coolmovies
Its a film with a twist some love it and some hate it. I loved the Directors cut of the movie Its longer and better. Alot of script problems and so on which made this film look crap. It has a great ending to the saga untill they made AR sad

I liked Alien 3. I didn't think it was the best way to take the series, but I didn't hate it. Alien 4 is where it took a hearty turn from the plausible reality of the others.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Wait.

An ox?!?!?!

Yes an ox, Its all in the directors cut.

Toby831
A precise story of Alien 3 is, Ripley continues to be stalked by a savage alien, after her escape pod crashes on a prison planet

moviezandmacs
Alien 3 was better than 95% of any movies with a "3" behind them. At the time, I think people were disappointed because it wasn't as great as Alien and the amazing Aliens...but looking back I think we can all agree it wasn't that bad. Some of the scenes are terrifying, especially the finale when they are all running from the alien as fast as they can to try to trap it.

The "twist" was that Ripley had an alien inside her the whole time and that she had to kill herself. Not too many movies these days would kill off the main character in a series.

ckakarate1
its a really great movie

Koenig
Alien 3 Special Edition was a much better version over the theatrical version and as far as I am concered the series ended there.

samhain
I like all the Alien movies. Some more so than others, but I can happily sit through them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.