why if a comic book movie suks do u blame it on the actor? eg. eric banna as the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fredstawill
some actors are amazin at their part but hav shit screenwriters/directors like erik banna should still be the hulk nd so shud the origional punisher be the punisher

ragesRemorse
I dont think many people complain about Eric Banna as Bruce banner. I think their complaints were geared more towards the direction of Ang Li and the screenplay. I Think Eric Banna made for an ideal Bruce Banner.

Endrict Nuul
Banna was good however the CGI and Lee sucked.

roughrider
Originally posted by fredstawill
some actors are amazin at their part but hav shit screenwriters/directors like erik banna should still be the hulk nd so shud the origional punisher be the punisher

Are you drunk over there? beer

Kazenji
Originally posted by fredstawill
and so should the origional punisher be the punisher

So you want dolph lundgren to come back to play the punisher ?

fredstawill
WAT IS THAT THE OLD 90'S 1 BUT THEY WER MIK TAKES ND HE DIDNT EVEN HAV THE SHULL ON HIS CHEST

Kazenji
Could you try fixing up your spelling ?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I dont think many people complain about Eric Banna as Bruce banner. I think their complaints were geared more towards the direction of Ang Li and the screenplay. I Think Eric Banna made for an ideal Bruce Banner.

I agree. I think he played the character very well. Sadly, the bad CGI deterred from his acting.

GahLakTus
Bill Bixby will always be the best Banner (David or Bruce) - his portrayal of the charecter is legendary even if it did deviate from the original story. Eric Bana for me did not have the same magic that Bixby did - although it is not his fault that the movie didn't live up to expectation.

ScarletSpeed
I have a feeling that Nortons performance will outshine all others IMO of courselaughing out loud

Blax_Hydralisk
I disagree.

I don't know why, but when I look at Norton I just sense this kind of arrogant, pretentious aura about him. Not really becoming for someone like Bruce Banner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.