onslaught vs apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

applelips
so who would win if you guess right you can be my friend

leonidas
What the f**k?

naruto2424
Onslaught all the way baby

Bouboumaster
"Full Potential" Onslaught or "I'm a wuss and I got my ass beaten by Hulk" Onslaught?

applelips
full potential onslaught

Bouboumaster
Onslaught kick the butt of Apoc then.

applelips
kind of gay they closed my. thread mangog vs the power puff girls and the ice cream truck that drives by my house. any reason you say onslaught would win?

applelips
mangogg is lactose intollerant so he would deffinatly lose. anyway i think onslaught would win too. but since apocalypse can regenerate from a single cell it would be a long fight.

ÇãPž™

cyberborg84
Uhhhh, yeah. Onslaught beats Apocalypse down. Even if En Sabah Nur were to somehow fully use the entirety of his powers, at best he'd be an annoyance to a being of Onslaught's power.

ÇãPž™
nope. Actually this is full potential onslaught which means hes got Franklin Richards(celestial level) and Nate Grey's(phoenix level) power at full potential. He wouldn't even notice him.

Bad Ash231

Xplosive
Properly written, Onslaught wins this by a look. Going by theory, only Cyclocalypse could give challenge to Onslaught.

celestialdemon
Onslaught wins easily

Utrigita
Did Apocalypse at one point attack Onslaught in his second form only to be removed with ease???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.