Why do so many Gays like Obama ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpearofDestiny
I attended a meeting about a year ago at the New York City GLBT Center in Manhatten, and I had a discussion with a group of gay/bi teens. One of the topics was who we would vote for, and much to my surprise, I was the only one who was willing to vote for Hilary out of my group session.

The other guys were like "Obama is such a cutie" etc. typical gay lingo, and I was like "wtf...no he's not", and so on.

And they were pretty much just going to vote for him because they think he is handsome. And no, they were not all black or latino, most of my group were white kids...so i wondored, what was it about him that made him SO damn appealing to my gay butt buddies ?

Obama isn't exactly against gay marriage, but neither is Hilary...

They are pretty close on many issues, and when I asked what reasons they support Obama, they just said "omg he would make such a good president, and hes so cute" etc.

So...I wondor. Why is that ? Any gay homos here have a similar opinion to what my discussion group spoke about ? Because I wasn't exactly seeing eye to eye on this issue.

And even if i DID think Obama was handsome, that's not reason enough for me to vote for him.

So far most of the Gay/Bisexual men I have spoken to support Obama, a few are voting for Hilary like me.

I wondor what the actual deal is here.....

Blax_Hydralisk
imo Obama just has the look of a very liberal person, whereas Hillary seems to be a wrinkly, uptight hoebag. Obama just looks more like a liberal party guy imo. I can't speak for gays, but I'd imagine that they'd probably find that to be a positive thing, if they don't care about his policy.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
imo Obama just has the look of a very liberal person, whereas Hillary seems to be a wrinkly, uptight hoebag. Obama just looks more like a liberal party guy imo. I can't speak for gays, but I'd imagine that they'd probably find that to be a positive thing, if they don't care about his policy.

Well...i thnk that's retarded of them

I dont doubt he's a genuine man, but his looks dont determine his ability as a leader. Hilary Clinton already has been in the white house, cleaning up Bill
s messes for 8 years...she knows what it takes.

He's a noob

dadudemon

Along those lines...

Either Bill is extremely horny, or Hilary REALLY IS uptight.

I can't have a president who doesn't like to get it on...there's something wrong with a person like that.

Also, she said she would "obliterate" the Iranians if they attacked Israel with nuclear weapons. WTF is wrong with you?

Devil King
In my experience, it's at least a 60/40 split in Hilldog's favor. Not a single person that fits the crtieria for your thread has mentioned Obama's looks as a means to justify their support. (Nor can I hear a room full of gay teenagers calling him attractive...much less anyone else over the age of 30, for that matter) In fact, the attractiveness of neither Obama nor Clinton has been mentioned by a single person as a motivating factor in their support for either in any of the conversations I've had.

Most of my homosexual friends have started sending out anti-Obama emails, as a matter of fact. So, I think most homosexuals support Clinton...at least in my experience.

SpearofDestiny
laughing

There's a mad funny video, it's spoof of Umbrella, with some guy playing Obama and some girl playing Hilary, its madd funny

ill post it next time, too lazy to find it now

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Devil King
In my experience, it's at least a 60/40 split in Hilldog's favor. Not a single person that fits the crtieria for your thread has mentioned Obama's looks as a means to justify their support. (Nor can I hear a room full of gay teenagers calling attractive...much less anyone else over the age of 30, for that matter) In fact, the attractiveness of neither Obama nor Clinton has been mentioned by a single person as a motivating factor in their support for either in any of the conversations I've had.

Most of my homosexual friends have started sending out anti-Obama emails, as a matter of fact. So, I think most homosexuals support Clinton...at least in my experience.

That's actually interesting...u have to remember that at the GLBT center, most of the guys were around my age (21), and I guess that's just how they think. Who knows.

Most of the people I know are voting for Hilary, like my freinds, but just at this particular discussion most of the guys were rooting for Obama....again this was like last year, thier opinions could have changed.

I do find Hilary attractive lolol...she was probly hott when she was younger. Obama not so much.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny

I dont doubt he's a genuine man, but his looks dont determine his ability as a leader. Hilary Clinton already has been in the white house, cleaning up Bill

He's a noob

Agreed.

It's no worse though then when my history teacher asks "So who would you vote for?" And the whole class yells "Obama!", then when the teacher asks what we think of his policies we're like "uh... what?"

dadudemon
I do find Hilary attractive lolol...she was probly hott when she was younger. Obama not so much.

LIES!!!

She looks like she has a crotch full of pubes every bit as bushy as Bill's beard.

http://www.notmytribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/bill-hillary-clinton-hippie.jpg

SpearofDestiny
Agreed.

It's no worse though then when my history teacher asks "So who would you vote for?" And the whole class yells "Obama!", then when the teacher asks what we think of his policies we're like "uh... what?"

omg my brothers are like that !

They are too young to vote, but they favor Obama cuz he's black..dead serious, my brothers have this empathy for black people, and they automatically like Obama cuz he's Black lol.

They dont even know what he stands for, and they dislike Hilary cuz she's a white woman...ughhh....so frustrating, we never agree on ne thing

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by dadudemon
LIES!!!

She looks like she has a crotch full of pubes every bit as bushy as Bill's beard.

http://www.notmytribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/bill-hillary-clinton-hippie.jpg

Okay but Bill Clinton is handsome even though he's an old fart

Devil King
Agreed.

You don't think that has anything to do with his looks though, do you?

SpearofDestiny
NAH I GOT THE PERFECT EXAMPLE

Devil King, make a Dlist.com account, and check out the Obama Support Group (if u have time, i assume u do). Maddd guysss are voting for him (all gay, its dlist duhh)

I'm on the group 2, but ONLY cuz i had repeating invitations to join

Blax_Hydralisk
No, but my point is that it's just the cool guy thing to do really. If you don't care about either candidates policy then vote on whoever is the cooler guy or more popular or dresses better. I don't agree with that, but I'm just saying that that's the way most people's mind works.

I can assure that you at least 60% of the black people in the ghetto who will vote for Obama can't even spell "policy".

Devil King
NAH I GOT THE PERFECT EXAMPLE

Devil King, make a Dlist.com account, and check out the Obama Support Group (if u have time, i assume u do). Maddd guysss are voting for him (all gay, its dlist duhh)

I'm on the group 2, but ONLY cuz i had repeating invitations to join

Wel, that's not a fair representation, does Hillary have a page?

SpearofDestiny
Wel, that's not a fair representation, does Hillary have a page?

Yes, but if u actually read their conversations you will SEE the bias.

But then again, since Dlist is gay site, you'd kind of expect them to find Obama more attractive than Hilary, right ? lol

Devil King
Yes, but if u actually read their conversations you will SEE the bias.

But then again, since Dlist is gay site, you'd kind of expect them to find Obama more attractive than Hilary, right ? lol

Yes. So, Hillary does or does not have a page on DList?

SpearofDestiny
Yes. So, Hillary does or does not have a page on DList?

It's not a page, it's a group. Yes she does have one

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Better question:

Why do so many illegals like Obama?

0fd-MVU4vtU

Eon Blue

He's a noob

I hate it when people bring up that stupid argument against Obama. It's lame. Bill was once a noob.

And just for the record, many of my homosexual aqcuantinces are not voting for Obama. Weird, huh?

inimalist
Why do white people support Obama?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=TCrWAxdGpTY

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
Why do white people support Obama?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=TCrWAxdGpTY Some PC bullshit I believe.

Schecter
what a stupid thread

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42
Some PC bullshit I believe.

lol, watch the video

its bikers and gun nuts supporting the black man

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Schecter
what a stupid thread

Bardock42
lol, watch the video

its bikers and gun nuts supporting the black man Yeah it's amazing.

lord xyz

He's a noob JFK, Lincoln, Carter and Wilson were noobs. It's not as if ****ing a fromer president makes you automatically better than respective senator who doesn't **** a president.

Lets be clear when comparing them. Hillary's crazy and has horrible war policies. Obama, is/has not.

Robtard
what a stupid thread

Yea, Zeal's mariachi post was pretty funny though, it's worth the price of admission, even if you can't understand it.

Troop
I attended a meeting about a year ago at the New York City GLBT Center in Manhatten, and I had a discussion with a group of gay/bi teens. One of the topics was who we would vote for, and much to my surprise, I was the only one who was willing to vote for Hilary out of my group session.

The other guys were like "Obama is such a cutie" etc. typical gay lingo, and I was like "wtf...no he's not", and so on.

And they were pretty much just going to vote for him because they think he is handsome. And no, they were not all black or latino, most of my group were white kids...so i wondored, what was it about him that made him SO damn appealing to my gay butt buddies ?

They are pretty close on many issues, and when I asked what reasons they support Obama, they just said "omg he would make such a good president, and hes so cute" etc.

So...I wondor. Why is that ? Any gay homos here have a similar opinion to what my discussion group spoke about ? Because I wasn't exactly seeing eye to eye on this issue.

And even if i DID think Obama was handsome, that's not reason enough for me to vote for him.

So far most of the Gay/Bisexual men I have spoken to support Obama, a few are voting for Hilary like me.

Cause he has a cute ass.

Also WTF how is your signature pg13??

Bardock42
Originally posted by Troop
Cause he has a cute ass.

Also WTF how is your signature pg13?? How isn't it?

Victor Von Doom
13 is still in the mind-undecided stage?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
13 is still in the mind-undecided stage? I think that's the state of most people forever. But it is the random line picked by the MPAA, because films really should be censored, free speech is bad for young folks.

inimalist
it is a very American (and imho backward) belief that children of 13 years would be damaged from viewing a partially naked body (that is, in a sexual context, whereas partially naked bodies in the context of advertisement or action entertainment is fine for people of all ages, especially so if the person is shooting anonymous arab looking people for almost no good reason).

Devil King
So, we've established that most gay's don't support Obama; that, if anything, it's true more support Clinton?

chithappens
it is a very American (and imho backward) belief that children of 13 years would be damaged from viewing a partially naked body (that is, in a sexual context, whereas partially naked bodies in the context of advertisement or action entertainment is fine for people of all ages, especially so if the person is shooting anonymous arab looking people for almost no good reason).

Very American where in America? I'm not sure where you are getting this from.

A quick view of any pop culture of the U.S. would dismiss this easily

inimalist
Originally posted by chithappens
Very American where in America? I'm not sure where you are getting this from.

A quick view of any pop culture of the U.S. would dismiss this easily

that the American public has issues regarding nudity..

ummmm

restrictions on advertisers, restrictions on what can be aired on television, consumer groups that attack nudity and sexuality more than violence, the pre-eminence of violence on TV with only surface level sexual or emotional content, Janet Jackson, church groups, movie and television ratings, video game content...

My argument actually includes my personal take of pop culture. Basically, because americans are repressed sexually, it comes out in other places. They can't show naked breasts on TV, so they have two chicks fully clothed basically **** each other. The fact that naked women have been used to sell milk, imho, is proof of what I am saying. The only acceptable "nudity" is when it isn't sexually motivated. Its ok for a half naked man to look sexy and sell something, not for that half naked man to just look sexy for the sake of looking sexy. The posters comment about SoD's sig, imho, sort of shows what I am talking about. I can't imagine a free country on the planet where that wouldn't be considered PG 13, with the exception of America.

Not to just source movies or documentaries or whatever, but watch "this film is not yet rated".

lord xyz
So, we've established that most gay's don't support Obama; that, if anything, it's true more support Clinton? You support Obama, don't you?

Quiero Mota
LIES!!!

Damn, she's ugly.

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Better question:

Why do so many illegals like Obama?

0fd-MVU4vtU

laughing

chillmeistergen
I don't think the deciding factor is them being gay, but them being idiots. Basically, the people you hang around with are shallow idiots.

Robtard
So, we've established that most gay's don't support Obama; that, if anything, it's true more support Clinton?

Clearly a KMC poll should be concrete proof.

Strangelove is gay and he loves Clinton. So that's a +1 for your thesis.

Any other homos care to chime in?

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I don't think the deciding factor is them being gay, but them being idiots. Basically, the people you hang around with are shallow idiots.

Don't forget, SOD was behind Edwards initially because he is a "hottie."

SpearofDestiny
No I was always for Clinton

I do think Edwards is hott, but that's not enough reason to vote for him

Bardock42
So DK was right to say that the mindless, follower gays prefer Clinton. hmm

Devil King
Originally posted by lord xyz
You support Obama, don't you?

I do support Mr. Obama. But from conversations I've had with people, the majority of homosexuals I've met are supporting Hillary. Although, I must admit that I haven't had many conversations with lesbians, so I can't speak from experience as to their positions. And not that I have spoken to, nor do I speak for, all homosexuals. But I have noticed that the majority of the conversations I've had end up just coming down to a personal opinion of the person, which has nothing to do with their positions. But I've not heard a single person say they were supporting either candidate based on their looks.

Devil King
So DK was right to say that the mindless, follower gays prefer Clinton. hmm

Whoa! I didn't say they all do. I addressed that in my previous post. There are mindless, follower people, of both orientations, that support both candidates.

Robtard
Whoa! I didn't say they all do. I addressed that in my previous post. There are mindless, follower people, of both orientations, that support both candidates.

Too bad, I always find it humorous when a gay rips on gay aspects, quirks or stereotypes. You people are ruthless to each other, on par with how blacks treat each other.

Bardock42
Whoa! I didn't say they all do. I addressed that in my previous post. There are mindless, follower people, of both orientations, that support both candidates. Nah. Just gays.

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
Too bad, I always find it humorous when a gay rips on gay aspects, quirks or stereotypes. You people are ruthless to each other, on par with how blacks treat each other.

Well, both Obama and Hillary have come out in support of gay rights (no pun intended) but I have noticed that Obama says it to both liberal crowds as well as liberal black crowds. Black crowds who might not have come as far on the issue of homosexuality as perhaps your typical liberal crowd. I also appreciate that he didn't apologize for his "bitter" comments. He addressed that the wording was not the best, but he never apologized for it.

SpearofDestiny
what a stupid thread

If you really think that way, then why participate ?

Perhaps we should make an Eternal Celebacy Thread...would that be more suitable for you ?

Eon Blue
I'm bisexual, and I'm for Obama. I don't find him attractive, and even if I did that would be a stupid reason to vote for him.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I'm bisexual, and I'm for Obama. I don't find him attractive, and even if I did that would be a stupid reason to vote for him.

thumb up

BackFire
It's because they're smart.

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue

You're a free radical; your bi-status disqualifies you from my poll. I said any other "homos" care to chim in, not half-homos.

Strangelove
So DK was right to say that the mindless, follower gays prefer Clinton. hmm I like Clinton because she has a better track record on standing up for GLBT rights

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by BackFire
It's because they're smart.
SoD disproves that theory.

Schecter
If you really think that way, then why participate ?

Perhaps we should make an Eternal Celebacy Thread...would that be more suitable for you ?

your 7th grade put down was old before you first posted it. now do us all a favor and get full blown aids. the sooner you begin decomposing the better off we'll be.

BackFire
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
SoD disproves that theory.

He's not voting for Obama, though.

Adam_PoE
Clearly a KMC poll should be concrete proof.

Strangelove is gay and he loves Clinton. So that's a +1 for your thesis.

Any other homos care to chime in?

I support Hillary Clinton too.

BackFire
I would think most gays would be for Clinton, really.

You know, ladies stick together.

Robtard
That's a +3 for the Clinton-gay-agenda theory. Seems SOD was wrong.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I support Hillary Clinton too. Gross.

WrathfulDwarf
Who cares if Gays support Obama?

He already got Oprah in the bag. Hilary is done.

lord xyz
I do support Mr. Obama. But from conversations I've had with people, the majority of homosexuals I've met are supporting Hillary. Although, I must admit that I haven't had many conversations with lesbians, so I can't speak from experience as to their positions. And not that I have spoken to, nor do I speak for, all homosexuals. But I have noticed that the majority of the conversations I've had end up just coming down to a personal opinion of the person, which has nothing to do with their positions. But I've not heard a single person say they were supporting either candidate based on their looks. If most gays were judging by looks, I don't lesbians will be voting at all.

Rogue Jedi
what a stupid thread Crazy as it sounds, I agree with Schecter here.

SpearofDestiny
Damn major Irony...

Strangelove, Adam Poe, Devil King, and myself are all supporting Hilary

Okay....Theory disproved. Close Thread

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Crazy as it sounds, I agree with Schecter here.

Yeah but you're not a Virgin

Robtard
Not that I think it's true, but how is being a virgin a negative?

Devil King
Damn major Irony...

Strangelove, Adam Poe, Devil King, and myself are all supporting Hilary

Okay....Theory disproved. Close Thread

I am supporting Obama.

Robtard
I am supporting Obama.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3034/hjgjgqd2.jpg

Devil King
z1hTUK6eGPg&hl

inimalist
quoting Kinsey in an argument against homosexuality?

thats PEANUTS I say

and not Charlie Brown

lol, good post DK, that may be funnier than the wrestling candidates

Robtard
Kinsey was half-a-homo, right?

SpearofDestiny
Not that I think it's true, but how is being a virgin a negative?

It's kinda bad when your almost 40, you're still a virgin, and you argue with teenagers on a PG13 Forum for the majority of your day.

Robtard
Interesting... now, in your opinion, is that better or worse than say, coming into a PG13 forum and yapping about fictional sexual encounters and bragging how ones ******* is looser than a clown's pocket?

Naz

The key thing in your post is that you were talking to teens. We're notoriously stupid and superficial and Obama appeals to young people anyway.

Rogue Jedi
Interesting... now, in your opinion, is that better or worse than say, coming into a PG13 forum and yapping about fictional sexual encounters and bragging how ones ******* is looser than a clown's pocket? clowns pocket.....crylaugh....DOOD........You have NO idea how much that made me laugh. Consider yourself in my OTF 5 funniest.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Naz
The key thing in your post is that you were talking to teens. We're notoriously stupid and superficial and Obama appeals to young people anyway. Speaking of age, Obama is in his early 40s, which is probably the best age for a president.

Clinton, Kennedy, Roosevelt are the three youngest presidents (all early 40s) and are ranked pretty high for America's presidents.

Rogue Jedi
Clitton. laughing out loud

Schecter
It's kinda bad when your almost 40, you're still a virgin, and you argue with teenagers on a PG13 Forum for the majority of your day.

not as bad as a volunteer aids-candidate who looks like an eraser-headed greasy cabdriver, posting pornographic material and whoring for attention on a pg13 movie forum.

lord xyz
not as bad as a volunteer aids-candidate who looks like an eraser-headed greasy cabdriver, posting pornographic material and whoring for attention on a pg13 movie forum. He can't get AIDS, he doesn't swallow. So he says.

SpearofDestiny
not as bad as a volunteer aids-candidate who looks like an eraser-headed greasy cabdriver, posting pornographic material and whoring for attention on a pg13 movie forum.

laughing

Dude please...my worst picture is hotter than your lonely virgin pedophile-looking sagging mug shots

Interesting... now, in your opinion, is that better or worse than say, coming into a PG13 forum and yapping about fictional sexual encounters and bragging how ones ******* is looser than a clown's pocket?

Nah, I think the worst is when your a Father who spends more time on a PG13 Forum than with your own daughter.

Bardock42
Hahahahahah, right.

lord xyz
How about a creepy gay **** who loses arguments to teens on a PG-13 forum?

That would seem pretty pathetic.

SpearofDestiny
Hahahahahah, right.

Well, im sorry im not as attractive as you Bardock laughing

Bardock42
Well, im sorry im not as attractive as you Bardock laughing I am sure you are more attractive than me. But Schecter? Not even ****ing close. That's my heterosexual opinion at least.

Schecter
laughing

Dude please...my worst picture is hotter than your lonely virgin pedophile-looking sagging mug shots

Nah, I think the worst is when your a Father who spends more time on a PG13 Forum than with your own daughter.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/fakeROFL.jpg

now lets go over the basic SoD workflow schedule for kmc:

1-mess with the bull(s)
2-get the horns
3-cry about it
4-repeat

SpearofDestiny
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/fakeROFL.jpg

now lets go over the basic SoD workflow schedule for kmc:

1-mess with the bull(s)
2-get the horns
3-cry about it
4-repeat

laughing

Okay, I'll admit that was mad funny ...i dont really have a witty response to that

dadudemon

You're not a virgin....are you?

Surely you're not. Not to sound corny..but you don't seem the type to wait so long for the lovins.

I'm not going to hate on you for being a virgin...but I highly doubt you are a virgin. YOU PLAY GUITAR!

SpearofDestiny

Surely you're not. Not to sound corny..but you don't seem the type to wait so long for the lovins.

I'm not going to hate on you for being a virgin...but I highly doubt you are a virgin. YOU PLAY GUITAR!

laughing

He is still a virgin, that's why he doesn't deny it

But whatever....you can't say ne thing to him without him making a parade about it, and getting his little gang to back him up

Ne ways back to Obama

SpearofDestiny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xb3bDwE9jQ

Robtard

Your butthurt is an aphrodisiac. I see I got to you, sweet.

SpearofDestiny
damn the video doesn't work

SpearofDestiny
Your butthurt is an aphrodisiac.

droolio

chillmeistergen
laughing

I think Schecter's a lot better looking than you.

Schecter

while im not a virgin, if i was i wouldnt be ashamed of it. i fail to see how someone's character is defined by whether or not they ever put their penis inside of another person. then again im not SoD either.

SpearofDestiny
I only said that in retaliation to your "LOL AIDS" joke, which you constantly bring up, even when I am not addressing you.

SpearofDestiny
I think Schecter's a lot better looking than you.

No you don't, you just like him better

Bardock42

He probably likes him better, too. But man, Schecter is so much hotter than you. He got this cool thing going, I'd bone him.

SpearofDestiny
laughing

Okay okay

inimalist
lol

where can one go to ogle the godly manness that is Schecter?

chillmeistergen

Yeah, I like him more. But he's also a lot better looking, he's a good looking guy. Whereas, you look like a cross between the owner of a kebab shop and an army seargent.

Robtard
Sorry, but that was funny. 2 points to Chilly.

SpearofDestiny
Yeah, I like him more. But he's also a lot better looking, he's a good looking guy. Whereas, you look like a cross between the owner of a kebab shop and an army seargent.

RElly ?

Shakyamunison
You are both ugly.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You are both ugly.

laughing

i know

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.