Ugh, ever been so full, you just wanna sock someone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Gurgh, just ate. It was good. Im stuffed. Ever realize you don't want to even be bothered after a huge meal? Yet that's when your f*ckin' cellphone rings, there's someone at the door, your dog has a heart attack, a camel in Kansas takes crap and some kid in Florida just realized he might be alittle "chunky" when he downed that third order of Super-Sized fries.

Mairuzu
stuff your muff

McLovin
Do what I do.

Tell 'em to go **** off and ttyl.

Scythe
I do, yet they persist. At times I just close me eyes, and let a fist erupt. Then I fart, loudly.

McLovin
Originally posted by Scythe
I do, yet they persist. At times I just close me eyes, and let a fist erupt. Then I fart, loudly.

I bet that clears the room.

Good idea, Scythe!

Kelly_Bean
Gurgh, just ate. It was good. Im stuffed. Ever realize you don't want to even be bothered after a huge meal? Yet that's when your f*ckin' cellphone rings, there's someone at the door, your dog has a heart attack, a camel in Kansas takes crap and some kid in Florida just realized he might be alittle "chunky" when he downed that third order of Super-Sized fries.
I'm not usually like that.

I'm more irritable when I am not fully satisfied from a meal. If my stomach is not full enough to where if I eat another bite that I'll puke, I get frustrated.

I eat too much.

Mairuzu
I try not to eat so much during lunch at work

dadudemon

laughing laughing laughing

Scythe
Most dinners and special occasions are when one should really eat, however that pisses me off! Because you go to a nice place to eat, for a spiffy occasion, and you order your grub and pig out, then afterwards, everyone wants to f*ckin' climb Mt. Everest. WTF...

gefallen_engel
lulz

dadudemon
Most dinners and special occasions are when one should really eat, however that pisses me off! Because you go to a nice place to eat, for a spiffy occasion, and you order your grub and pig out, then afterwards, everyone wants to f*ckin' climb Mt. Everest. WTF...

Seriously, I know WTF you are talking about.

They want to go do something that would require you to puke to be able to do or participate. I don't want to walk half a dozen blocks down the city streets to go watch a movie after I eats my grub.

I wanna unbutton my pants, pull out my wee...wait wrong scenario...

I wanna unbutton my pants and take a nap after a big meal.

Yoshi Paradise

Whenever I'm very full, I usually just lay down or play something.

If someone bothers me, I'll just tell him/her/them that I can't do whatever they want me to do.

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
movie after I eats my grub.

Even that!! You expect me to f*ck after I just ate a baby lamb and it's parents?! You're crazy, I like you, because you're crazy.

dadudemon
Even that!! You expect me to f*ck after I just ate a baby lamb and it's parents?! You're crazy, I like you, because you're crazy.

Is it F**king if you bate?

Well...I guess so...because you're F**kin' yersef. smile

Scythe
No I meant sex...

Haha, after a huge meal, sex? Dear god no, unless you want a fart to follow up a climax, and that's just pea-nutty...

dadudemon
No I meant sex...

Haha, after a huge meal, sex? Dear god no, unless you want a fart to follow up a climax, and that's just pea-nutty...

When I said "I wanna unbutton my pants, pull out my wee...wait wrong scenario..." I was refering to teh bates. 313

not to mention the vomit that would pool at the back of your throat occasionally....

sick

Scythe
Hahaha, yeah that's pretty gross.

You know what else is gross? When there's a cutey standin' in front of you while you're talkin' with friends, and you say something so hilarious, that booger just f*ckin' shoots out of her nose, hits the ground, and provokes a brief moment of silence, followed by laughpuke, you know, where you laugh, and wish to puke instantly? Yeah...

gefallen_engel
lmao

Scythe
Yeah, those were classic times.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by dadudemon
Seriously, I know WTF you are talking about.

They want to go do something that would require you to puke to be able to do or participate. I don't want to walk half a dozen blocks down the city streets to go watch a movie after I eats my grub.

Yeah laughing out loud only we usually go clubbing afte a good meal...I always puke confused laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
I want to sock someone almost every day, does that count?

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I want to sock someone almost every day, does that count?

Not unless you're full everyday. wink

gefallen_engel
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.