Black Adam, Majestro and SS vs GOG wars GOG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HueyFreeman
could the trio stop an army of gogs?

Galan007
I don't see anyone short of high-end skyfather beating GW-Gog.

Erik-Lensherr
Gog.

guy222
gog

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't see anyone short of high-end skyfather beating GW-Gog.
What? GW Gog was not even a match for Superman much less a Skyfather. He had to keep going back in time and just overwhelm Kal with numbers.

Anyone on this team takes him easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
What? GW Gog was not even a match for Superman much less a Skyfather. I wasn't talking about one Gog, , but rather the nigh-infinite army of Gogs' which can be summoned from the timestream.

Cerpin Taxt
I wasn't talking about one Gog, , but rather the nigh-infinite army of Gogs' which can be summoned from the timestream.
Even those guys were barely a match for Doomsday and a weakened Superman.

Galan007
Even those guys were barely a match for Doomsday and a weakened Superman. They never came close to beating the entirety of Gog's army. Every Gog they killed was simply replaced.

It's like Neo vs. the Smiths', sorta. ermmnone

Cerpin Taxt
They never came close to beating the entirety of Gog's army. Every Gog they killed was simply replaced.

It's like Neo vs. the Smiths', sorta. ermmnone
Blow up the planet. ermm

Galan007
Blow up the planet. ermm Would never work. ermmno

vlaaad12345
Even those guys were barely a match for Doomsday and a weakened Superman.
Gog was roughing superman up before even superman comments on how hard he hits....and that doomsday was a monster,gog will win due to sheer numbers.

Cerpin Taxt
Gog never confronted Superman until after the K-nite poisoning.

Lord Feron
To beat unlimited gogs u need someone with a unlimited power source like a classic juggs or one of his nasty versionasor just someone that can't be exhausted. The reason I use juggs before everyoine gets upset is because he draws power from cytorrak which is like unlmited.
The yeah like 1 gog is tough but not enough to take out any one of the people on the team. But gog times infinity then the team will eventually run out of energy for they do not have anything that can stop him from doing that.
Even if superman wasnt poisened he will eventaully get tired and didn't gog kill superman over and over again and no poisen was necessary idk maybe im making it up. Anyway yeah through sheer numbers he will beat almost anyone without his abilities such as making many of himself (they would have to be as strong as 1 gog atleast), or they need reality warping powers, or like i said before a inexhaustable powersource. Any thoughts guys?

vlaaad12345
Gog never confronted Superman until after the K-nite poisoning.
Yes he did,they fought earlier and while gog sure as hell wasnt the victor he did alright and knocked superman around a couple times.

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Yes he did,they fought earlier and while gog sure as hell wasnt the victor he did alright and knocked superman around a couple times.
I think you're confusing Gog for Repo-Man. The first time Gog appeared in front of Superman was with his army. He was in the shadows the entire time prior.

vlaaad12345
I think you're confusing Gog for Repo-Man. The first time Gog appeared in front of Superman was with his army. He was in the shadows the entire time prior.
Action comics 815.....gog didnt have his army till 825.

Cerpin Taxt
I stand corrected but Superman kicked his ass thoroughly there.

leonidas
could those 3 battle an army of supermen for 100 years? no expression

no

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by leonidas
could those 3 battle an army of supermen for 100 years? no expression

no
An army of Supermen with no feats? An army of Supermen in name only for that matter?

I'll take the team of 3.

vlaaad12345
And doomsday....these guys arent winning against a inf supply of gogs.

Cerpin Taxt
Yup

vlaaad12345
Nope,a infinite army of gogs would overwhelm them eventually,its not like gog cant simultaneously figure their weaknesses as he throws more at them.

Cerpin Taxt
What weakness?

HueyFreeman
I chose the team because I felt
A- BA is the distraction
B-SS can also travel through time
C-Majestro is genius who could come up with a plan.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
I chose the team because I felt
A- BA is the distraction
B-SS can also travel through time
C-Majestro is genius who could come up with a plan.

SS: So what's the plan?
Maestro: Let's kill him before he kills us!
BA: Hmmm, I wasn't thinking of that one. Let's do it!
SS: #@%^!!!!

Team 1 FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.