Sentinel vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Classic Dr. Strange vs. Alan scott

Who wins??

DigiMark007
Sentinel = magic as well, but Steve is just absurdly powerful and versatile. Giving it to the Dr.

guy222
stephen

norrinradd43
Steve wins due to having more sources of power.

tjcoady
The classic Dr.'s versatility gives him the edge and the win, but the OG Green Lantern sheer power, experience, and control means it'll be a tough fight.

Bouboumaster
I go with Stephen

MightyEInherjar
I think this thread should get some more looks from the guys that really know Alan Scott. I'd like to say Dr. Strange wins, since I've read a lot of his stuff, and because I've only got hearsay and a decent respect thread to go off of for the Sentinel.

iceman24567
Classic Strange takes the majority

draxx_tOfU
classic Strange was a beast...

no expression

Aztec123
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I think this thread should get some more looks from the guys that really know Alan Scott. I'd like to say Dr. Strange wins, since I've read a lot of his stuff, and because I've only got hearsay and a decent respect thread to go off of for the Sentinel.

Alan has pretty decent feats, perhaps not as many as Dr. Strange. But i think this would be a lot closer than what people believe. After all Alan is magic base as well.

DigiMark007
Val said it well about Alan. He's never written down like some Lanterns are. Sure, every really powerful character is going to have the moments where they aren't written to peak because they're acting in a team setting or somesuch. But Hal and Kyle have solo or individual moments where they are victims of insane PIS or simply written down. They might actually have more high showings than Alan (entirely feasible) but also more low. If Alan gets taken out, it's by someone legit, or it ends indecisively.

For years I've wanted to dig up a lot of the Silver Age stuff of Alan's, and compile a lot of his more recent JSA stuff. I will eventually, but haven't yet. Until then, only Val and a few others know him better than I might. And I give this to Strange (Classic).

iceman24567
Current Strange gets shitted on.

MightyEInherjar
bump

celestialdemon
Classic Strange wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.