Vampire Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nanami_XIV
well,haven't seen any topics with it. ^^; they just made the manga to an anime in japan and the 3rd episode just came out in japan like two days ago.
7io2ewphZMI

Is anyone else a fan of it or interested in it? I've seen many good anime, but I've fallen in love with this one!

MelloDraMattIc
I'm actually an on-and-off fan of it. I'll like it one day and hate it the next. I heard that they messed up some of the characters' hair colors, though...I wonder if I should be looking forward to it or not...

Nanami_XIV
it did? the manga has Yu(u)ki's and Kaname's hair brown and it is in the anime,and Zero's hair is right...but we never really found out about the others..

MelloDraMattIc
I don't know, but my friend (HUGE Vampire Knight fan, by the way) looked at an AD for it in Shojo Beat, and was all, "NOOO!! HIS/HER HAIR ISN'T RIGHT!! IT'S TOO DARK!!!" or something like that.

Nanami_XIV
ah,that might be Yuuki's...her hair is a lightish brown in the manga,but they have it pretty dark in the anime.

MelloDraMattIc
Yeah, and she said that Zero's hair was too light or something like that...I remember it was either Zero's hair or Kaname's hair she complained about, too.

Nanami_XIV
I can't really see how Zero's hair can be lighter ^^; I mean,it's silver either way..

MelloDraMattIc
Yeah. I looked at it, and I said to her, "What's wrong with his hair? It looks fine to me." Then she yelled at me at it, and I pretty much left her alone after that.

BetrayedUnicorn
looks cool to me know nothing about it personally.

Alucard951753
I am actually a huge fan of Vampire Knight. And even though I have only read the mangas in black and white. I still agree that Zero's hair can not be any lighter unless it was a bright white.
As for the other's. I always thought the nightclass had brown hair and Yuuki had red. But still. I only seen one picture in color and that was how it was.

MelloDraMattIc
Originally posted by Alucard951753
I always thought the nightclass had brown hair and Yuuki had red. But still. I only seen one picture in color and that was how it was.

Yuki (Yuuki?) has red hair...? I thought it was brown.
Aren't a lot of the night class vampires blonde, too?
(Confused now)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.