Hayabusa Vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
smile Who wins.

Xell
Hayabusa.

Ninja > Vampire.

Gumachi
Ryu wins, seriously.

no, seriously.

No, seriously, Kain wins.

Voyeur
Originally posted by Xell
Hayabusa.

Ninja > Vampire. lyke NO WAI omg, Ninjas are teh gay. Look at nawrooTO and Sasook. that show's general audience consists of 7 year olds and lonely over weight teenagers.

besides KAIN is the strongest thing in TEH UNIVERSE! he can control life as we know it. He can TK your blood to rupture out your ass and GG. He's not a normal vampire. oh no, he's not your average Twilight ***. He's beyond that. Kain controlls alll teh majiks in every single universe. Hands down. Like, he's not even a god or anything, but he controls all magic. He's like "balance? **** that shit, give me powers llulz" and he does it.

He just has to blood siphon and ravage Ryu.

Burning thought
yeh blood siphoning is one of the many ways Kain would wipe this poor little soul from excistence.

Gumachi
Kain probably could solo NG, jk. Now the Emperor vs Kain would be better.

Voyeur
Kain could solo the death star.

Zack Fair
Hayabusa curbstomps 10/10:

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Gumachi
Kain rips his soul out his his body 10/10.

Phanteros
Kain rips his spinal cord out

Gumachi
Kain tears his limbs off.

Shaggs
Kain loses because he's been overused and is just too tired to fight anymore.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Shaggs
Kain loses because he's been overused and is just too tired to fight anymore. he has a lot of endurance. plus i think you don't like kain for some reason.

Shaggs
Originally posted by Phanteros
he has a lot of endurance. plus i think you don't like kain for some reason.

I don't like Kain, because he is the infallible god of all fighters.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Shaggs
I don't like Kain, because he is the infallible god of all fighters. that's not going to help ryu win.

Shaggs
I know, but it's all in good fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.