What movie most reflects you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nyko
I'm not sure if this has been done, i've searched and didn't find anything, but here goes:

Simply put, what movie most reflects who you are/how you feel and why?

Rogue Jedi
The Big Lebowski, I guess.

apoc001
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Impediment
American Beauty.

"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell."

"Look at me, jerking off in the shower. This will be the high point of my day; it's all downhill from here."

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life."

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Don't lie, it's Fritz Lang's "M".

Bardock42
Batman Begins.

My friends were like "Dude...did this Bob Kane guy know you". No joke.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't lie, it's Fritz Lang's "M". big talk from a guy whose life resembles Too Wong Foo Julie Newmar.

Myth
My life is nothing like the types of movies I like. I'm sure that my life would be some movie where a guy meets a girl while in school. Could be a comedy, but most likely a romantic comedy that I couldn't identify.

Robtard
big talk from a guy whose life resembles Too Wong Foo Julie Newmar.

Why thank you, I am truly flattered. *flicks hair*

Dusty
Cinema Paradiso

Robtard
Originally posted by Dusty
Cinema Paradiso

You were sodomized as a child by an old Italian projectionist? Damn, dude... damn.

ragesRemorse
i guess the kevin smith characters or batman...,yeah, im going with Batman. In fact, i think you should all just refer to me as batman from here on out

Rogue Jedi
Why thank you, I am truly flattered. *flicks hair* laughing

kodak
Rambo First blood awesome

im kidding....

"Darkstar"

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by kodak
Rambo First blood awesome

im kidding....

"Darkstar"

what the **** is a darkstar?

SpaceMonkey
Fight Club.

Not the tough guy fighting in basements aspect, but the "we need to change the world" aspect. Either that or the "crazy guy" aspect.

That movie, seriously, changed my life.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm a LeBowski, you're a LeBowski . . . .

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'm a LeBowski, you're a LeBowski . . . .

damn, i thought everyone wanted to be an antonio bandares, I must be out of the loop embarrasment

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
damn, i thought everyone wanted to be an antonio bandares, I must be out of the loop embarrasment
Banderas f**ks eight year olds, dude.

ragesRemorse
Damn, i hope desperado is still cool

kodak
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
what the **** is a darkstar? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069945/ i love it. srug

jgiant
taxi driver

ScarletSpeed
Road to Perdition.

Checklist418
I'm going with SLC punk. I just haven't done that law school part! haha

The Hawk
Easy...

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust...

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But
There is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

nyko
Mine has to be Ferris Beuller's Day Off:

"How could I possibly be expected to handle school on a day like this".

Robtard

How exactly?

I ask, because TBL is my favorite movie, not favorite for a short span of time or favorite for the year it came out, but VERY favorite movie of all time. IMO, it's the piece de resistance of cinema.

=Tired Hiker=
How exactly?

I ask, because TBL is my favorite movie, not favorite for a short span of time or favorite for the year it came out, but VERY favorite movie of all time. IMO, it's the piece de resistance of cinema.

I gotta say it's my fav too. It wasn't at first glance, but then something resonated and I had to see it again and again until I finally bought it about five years ago.

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by The Hawk
Easy...

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust...

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But
There is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

American Psycho... nice!

Mr Parker
For me,Footloose.Thats why i have that listed in my favorites list.other than star wars- a new hope and empire strikes back,its my favorite movie.I could always identify and relate to Bacons Ren Mccormick character,an outsider trying to fit in.

Eon Blue
Ed Wood.

Quiero Mota
American Me

scoggialicia
wel recently watched Prince caspian and i must say even thought the character of susan did not resemble me in any case...but i wish i had lived her life....smile

Shrimpo
Finding Neverland because I have such a wild imagination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.