Maul/at the biggest ever seen vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is Maul at his biggest vs Majestic no bfr. evil face

DigiMark007
Maul at his biggest is > people like The Thing or Namor...that level. Majestic's simply on a different plane.

golem370
I think he more powerful then that I believe the first book he was in the Wildcats were contfronted by Yougblood with Badrock and he got hit by Badrock and started raging he became building size and he going off and I see Badrock being sweep up like a pebble. Then a while ago I saw a scan where Blue Energy Superman and Majestic were asking Maul for help asking him to get huge and attack a castle or something.

Endrict Nuul
Majestic is out of his league.

psycho gundam
majestic goes through him like a bullet, and i don;t think maul has a healing factor so.....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by golem370
I think he more powerful then that I believe the first book he was in the Wildcats were contfronted by Yougblood with Badrock and he got hit by Badrock and started raging he became building size and he going off and I see Badrock being sweep up like a pebble. Then a while ago I saw a scan where Blue Energy Superman and Majestic were asking Maul for help asking him to get huge and attack a castle or something.

All fairly unimpressive, at least if we're attempting to compare him to Lord Majestros. Everyone gets their due in team books at some point, but he's never done anything that even sniffs Majestic's strength feats, let alone speed, energy, fighting skill, and intelligence.

rotiart
unless they changed his powerset... from when wildcats was introduced years ago...

maul gets stronger, but dumber at the same time... so dumb he can become virtually braindead. Did this change... sorry i haven't kept up with wildcats in like 5-7 years.

so at his biggest... he'd be like sears tower... but he wouldn't move cause his brain would be dead.

golem370
Well large enough to where he is as smart as savage hulk or mindless hulk

starlock
Majestic for the win

celestialdemon
Majestic wins this

guy222
majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.