Tokyopop manga titles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Whos here read some of the manga from tokyopop ?

i've got a few myself

-Rebirth
-cowboy bebop
-Suikoden 3

Kento
Battle Royale, Getbackers, Battle Club, Samurai Deeper Kyo, and Samurai Girl Real Bout High School are just a few I have. Though I do think that nearly all my manga come from Tokyopop. I really need to get more Rebirth but I only have up to vol 8 and the next volume is like 18 or something that I can find.

MelloDraMattIc
Read: Way too many to count (Sorry.)
Own:
-Fruits Basket volume 1
-DNAngel volume 1
-Glass Wings
-Soul Rescue volume 1
-Undertown volume 1
-Mugen Spiral volume 1
-Trinity Blood volume 1
-Re:Play Volumes 1-2
-Yonen Buzz Volume 1
-Kingdom Hearts Volumes 1-4
-Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Volumes 1-2
-Vampire Kisses Volume 1

Kero_Co
SGT. Frog. I use to be a huge SGT. Frog fan, then the anime came out, then the manga had changed to suit the new kid oriented anime, so, still good, but not as good.

Moa will never again mistake horror stories for whore stories
and there will never again be scenes boardering on yuri with a short apology from the author afterwards(he just couldn't help himself)

Peach
Most of my manga is from the different incarnations Tokyopop has gone through.

Kazenji
I've also got some of Blazing Barrels but i stop at volume 3 did'nt like it that much

Theres one i would'nt mind checking its called Priest sounds good from the description.

Kento
Priest is pretty cool. I wish I could find anymore volumes besides the ones I have. Wild West, Zombies, Priest loosing faith, demonic type stuff, lots of action. I forgot all about that series since I haven't collected it in a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.