Your top three most shocking plot twists in comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalani88
WARNING!!
This thread might be filled with a lot of Spoilers to comics that you might not have gotten to read yet.

kalani88
Well number one of my top three would have to be what happens in Walking Dead #48, where Rick's wife and new born child(not even a day old) gets killed. I knew people were going to die, but hell, it still was a shocking tiwst to me

Zeitgeist
That issue where Black Bolt decides to stop kidding around, gets off his ass and pwns all the Skrulls.

Symmetric Chaos
The whole f*cking Xorn thing.

Superherovandal
Sharon Carter being the actual killer of Steve.

xmarksthespot
That time that guy did that thing. Smurph knows what I'm talking about.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That time that guy did that thing. Smurph knows what I'm talking about. Oh that's right, then there were the chickens, and it all turned out, she has a penis...

Yeah. Didn't see that one coming.

GGS
The whole Thunderbolts deal was a good shock back in the day.

Obviously Watchmen has to be mentioned.

I enjoyed the Luthor one in the recent crisis i didn't see Superboy Prime and Alexander being the main men behind it all at the very start or build up it was cleverly done.

Galan007
Darkseid orchestrating everything. none

jumpmann
Thunderbolts, Watchmen...nothing else is even close.

Nihilist
1.the life and death of captain marvell he dies

starlock
Wolverine....has bone claws.....c'mon even if you hate wolverine...it was a great reveal yes

Erik-Lensherr
One I really liked was Supernova being Booster Gold.

willRules
Originally posted by Nihilist
1.the life and death of captain marvell he dies

laughing

Neo Darkhalen
The return of the Green Goblin all those years ago.

Endless Mike
Captain Marvel is a Skrull

Nihilist
i also liked that black bolt was/is a skrull

Citizen V
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Captain Marvel is a Skrull Originally posted by Nihilist
i also liked that black bolt was/is a skrull

Seriously? erm.

SevenShackles
most recent? Monarch 'dying' in anything other than the last issue of countdown, made me not want to read.. and then i regretted reading again when i forced the rest of countdown into my memory to forever haunt my existence.

captain america dying.. like.. really dying.. wtf was up with that?!..

Endless Mike
I like the fact that Captain Marvel is a Skrull actually because it means he really didn't come back, which adds more finality to his death and makes it more important

Citizen V
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I like the fact that Captain Marvel is a Skrull actually because it means he really didn't come back, which adds more finality to his death and makes it more important

You thought he was actually coming back? I thought it was pretty obvious that it wasn't really him, that there was some 'twist' coming, so once Secret Invasion was announced; it was a little obvious.

Endless Mike
Well I hoped it wasn't really him, but Marvel has been known to do this kind of thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.