Vulcan Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Troop
Vulcan has his teammates powers. Fights in NY.

Sentry during WWH but in control.

Who wins?

Priest
That Sentry might of been a Skrull erm

Troop
Even still the feat is unusable in this fight.

Forget the Skrulls for this. erm

id369

Mr Master
Originally posted by id369

Which character retains the most hype?

The man with a million exploding sun, that stalemated Galactus?
Or

The mutant that is beyond Omega level, who power could eventually reveal Galactus?

Ok never mind that shit fest wank.
thumb up id, we actually agree. smile

Both Vulcan and Sentry have had their moments,
but both have been exaggerated upon, especially Vulcan.

I've never seen anything that suggest Sentry possess the energies of a million Star systems,
that's hyperbole until further notice.

Vulcan ever rivaling Galactus? laughing

llagrok
Vulcan, the mutant who has more than unlimited power

Troop
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up id, we actually agree. smile

Both Vulcan and Sentry have had their moments,
but both have been exaggerated upon, especially Vulcan.

I've never seen anything that suggest Sentry possess the energies of a million Star systems,
that's hyperbole until further notice.

Vulcan ever rivaling Galactus? laughing Sentry also was said to have stalemated Galactus.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Troop

Sentry also was said to have stalemated Galactus.
I know, only response justified is ... laughing

id369

id369

Endrict Nuul

llagrok
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Since he's a photographer wheres the picture he took of the Galactus vs Sentry fight? oh that's right there is none and that fight is BS.

That doesn't quite make sense.

There are no pictures of the Sentry from pre 04

Endrict Nuul
Can't Vulcan just F@uck around with Sentry's million exploding sun energies?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by llagrok
That doesn't quite make sense.

There are no pictures of the Sentry from pre 04

Either way there is no picture to prove that Sentry stalemated Galactus but yet he lost to WWH?

Mr Master

llagrok
still funny watching an "omega level" mutant getting his ass handed to him by Gladiator.

Really?

Because I'm pretty sure Gladiator could hand Iceman, Elixir and Quentin Quire their asses to them.

King Kandy
I'm not sure how he'd beat Iceman...

llagrok
I'd like to see Iceman do anything in space smile

Mr Master

Because I'm pretty sure Gladiator could hand Iceman,
Elixir and Quentin Quire their asses to them.
Precisely, that "omega level" stamp, doesn't mean much imo.

llagrok
Precisely, that "omega level" stamp, doesn't mean much imo.

I misinterpreted your post.

You made it sound as if Vulcan should've wiped the floor with Glads.

Endrict Nuul
Oh and there's the Havok blasting the Hell outta Vulcan 2 second fight.

Yeah, I agree that Vulcan is not a Omega Mutant or it's just shitty writing again.

Troop
Vulcan has had shitty writing since the Gladiator fight. Before that he used is brain and messed with people mind and turned peoples powers off. Now he blasts blasts blasts. Obviously that shit isn't going to work.

Endrict Nuul
If Vulcan was smart then he can pull some pages from Captain Atom's book because they have a similar power set . Draining energies and all. A smart Vulcan would have known Glads weakness to radiation and used that to win the fight instead of being all macho and getting his ass kicked in.

A smart Vulcan could win here in this fight, A dumb one gets his assed kicked in badly.

Troop
He was smart before but now hes dumb.

llagrok
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Oh and there's the Havok blasting the Hell outta Vulcan 2 second fight.

Yeah, I agree that Vulcan is not a Omega Mutant or it's just shitty writing again.

You don't understand.

He can still get his ass kicked and be an omega class mutant....

Mr Master

You don't understand.

thumb up

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6057/babyvb7.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6057/babyvb7.bb20c59c7f.jpg

laughing

Endrict Nuul
You don't understand.

Edit

Zeitgeist
Sentry wins

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Boy Blue
Sentry wins

vulcan432
actually vulcan didnt get his ass handed to him againest gladiator he was weakened first and gladiator had more experience and if vulcan had that experience he couldve beat the shit out of gladiator and if gladiator is so good why is he at vulcans side and not over throwing him...gladiator can suck obama for what i care, hes just plainly a horrible character

vulcan432
vulcan rule over all and could porbaly match up againest galactus as of what the writer commented about this ne character,oh and xavier said that and anything that comes from xavier is the truth...so all you little ****ers who say vulcan aint higher than omega level at the current time of 12/15/08,your wrong and your just mad because your tired of your little cosairs getting killed...i rest my case 'bitches'

leonidas
no expression

anyway . . . be an interesting fight. i happen to like vulcan a lot more than i like sentry and something that is constantly forgotten about vulcan is his chronological age. how many mutants were able to control their powers at his age? i DO think he'll develop into a solid character eventually, and all the potential in the world is there in terms of his power. i'd love to see him go all cosmic . . .

anyway, until further notice, i'd say sentry more often than not based on overall showings. has anyone ever really tried f'ing with sentry's mind?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by vulcan432
actually vulcan didnt get his ass handed to him againest gladiator he was weakened first and gladiator had more experience and if vulcan had that experience he couldve beat the shit out of gladiator and if gladiator is so good why is he at vulcans side and not over throwing him...gladiator can suck obama for what i care, hes just plainly a horrible character Originally posted by vulcan432
vulcan rule over all and could porbaly match up againest galactus as of what the writer commented about this ne character,oh and xavier said that and anything that comes from xavier is the truth...so all you little ****ers who say vulcan aint higher than omega level at the current time of 12/15/08,your wrong and your just mad because your tired of your little cosairs getting killed...i rest my case 'bitches' http://91.121.132.199/gifs/4738.gif

carver9
Originally posted by I'm Bran
http://91.121.132.199/gifs/4738.gif

laughing

Now that was funny as hell. I'm still laughing.

Bouboumaster

leonidas

classic . . . laughing out loud

Anti-Monitor
actually vulcan didnt get his ass handed to him againest gladiator he was weakened first and gladiator had more experience and if vulcan had that experience he couldve beat the shit out of gladiator and if gladiator is so good why is he at vulcans side and not over throwing him...gladiator can suck obama for what i care, hes just plainly a horrible character Originally posted by vulcan432
vulcan rule over all and could porbaly match up againest galactus as of what the writer commented about this ne character,oh and xavier said that and anything that comes from xavier is the truth...so all you little ****ers who say vulcan aint higher than omega level at the current time of 12/15/08,your wrong and your just mad because your tired of your little cosairs getting killed...i rest my case 'bitches'

laughing anyways.....your trolling/socking ass is now reported.

Stoic

That needed an encore.

tkitna
Originally posted by leonidas

has anyone ever really tried f'ing with sentry's mind?

Dr. Strange, but it didnt turn out to well.

Wei Phoenix
actually vulcan didnt get his ass handed to him againest gladiator he was weakened first and gladiator had more experience and if vulcan had that experience he couldve beat the shit out of gladiator and if gladiator is so good why is he at vulcans side and not over throwing him...gladiator can suck obama for what i care, hes just plainly a horrible character

welcome to KMC. Your two posts were that of an idiotic fanboy. gladiator beat Vulcan because he was stronger and a better fighter. vulcan isn't all that.

Philosophía

haermm

That's creepy. no expression

Bouboumaster
Sentry

Enyalus
But in the "emperor" arc,
there's no excuse for what Chris Yost did,
unless,
the Summers'/Grey's curse (hyperbole) continues to plague the family.

There's also no excuse for what Yost did to Gladiator, having him be depicted as weaker than Vulcan (when he one-shots him their first meetin) and even basically losing to Rachel (total crap.)

My poor Kallark. sad

I think Sentry wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.