Top Tier Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Troop
Marvel
Thor
The Sentry

D.C
Superman
Green Lantern (Hal)

Wildstorm
Majestic
Spartan 3.0 w.Void.

No prep. Fights in Seattle. Who wins?

Oh and no teleporting body parts for Spartan with Void.

Master-Borg
DC

Troop
Why?

Master-Borg
i think they are the most versatile and battle proven.

Troop
For now I think I agree.

Zeitgeist
Marvel has more worthy top tiers than those... but then this thread would degenerate into Surfer/Thor vs. Hal/Supes... since we don't really care about Sentry.

He might be high herald, but that doesn't make him Superman level.

Cerpin Taxt
I'd actually go with the Wildstorm team. Hadrian is a total G.

Zeitgeist
How fast is Spartan? erm

Cerpin Taxt
As fast as Majestic.

Troop
What makes you say hes Majestic fast?

Cerpin Taxt
Because he is.

Even if he isn't exactly as fast as Majestic, he can see well into the future with his Void powers so you guys can save the "LOL SPEEDBLITZ!" argument.

Troop
Because he is....

Best argument ever.

DigiMark007
Yeah, Spartan w/Void is all kinds of cheap from what I've seen and heard, but effective.

I think the only thing that will be agreed upon is that Marvel is boned here because of Sentry.

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by Troop
Because he is....

Best argument ever.
Ask a stupid question...

Troop
If Marvel is boned why is he top tier in your list?

Also I forgot, can you edit it to classic Thor please mod. I don't like to use current.

Troop
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Ask a stupid question... Why is it stupid? I want to know what evidence you have to say hes as fast as Majestic, nothing stupid about it.

DigiMark007
If Marvel is boned why is he top tier in your list?

Also I forgot, can you edit it to classic Thor please mod. I don't like to use current.

First, it's not "my" list, it's the forum's. Second, more importantly, same tier doesn't mean equal power. That would be equivalent to saying there's only 10 levels of power every hero/villain is at. Each tier represents a rough cutoff where the forum collectively feels there's a noticeable gap between the next tier (higher or lower). So yeah, Sentry is probably high herald...or at the very least the top end of mid herald. But it doesn't mean he isn't the weak link here.

They're the same. There's no need to differentiate.

Cerpin Taxt
Why is it stupid? I want to know what evidence you have to say hes as fast as Majestic, nothing stupid about it.
How do I know? Because I read his book.

I thought it was obvious.

Troop
Originally posted by DigiMark007
First, it's not "my" list, it's the forum's. Second, more importantly, same tier doesn't mean equal power. That would be equivalent to saying there's only 10 levels of power every hero/villain is at. Each tier represents a rough cutoff where the forum collectively feels there's a noticeable gap between the next tier (higher or lower). So yeah, Sentry is probably high herald...or at the very least the top end of mid herald. But it doesn't mean he isn't the weak link here.

They're the same. There's no need to differentiate.

Thor has the Odin power at the moment it seems, so there might be a difference, seems to be.

Troop
How do I know? Because I read his book.

I thought it was obvious.

smile Great work.

Cerpin Taxt
smile Great work.
That means a lot to me. Thanks.

Troop
That means a lot to me. Thanks. Anytime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.