Poison from the tap and the tube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Bat Dude
Well this is pretty interesting...

You never cease to bring in new and interesting topics, Deano...

Mr Parker
except when its stuff like Lizard people and vampires.You have been lucky enough not to have been around here when he posted those topics.He does great research on stuff like 9/11,the new world order,the kennedy assassination,ect but then he goes and makes threads like lizard people and vampires and it gets annoying at times.

Like i said before,thanks for making threads again that stick to FACTS instead of theorys Deano.Now THIS is a thread that has facts to go on instead of theorys which is why I say THIS one is a good thread just like that china one was.

jaden101
1: the china thread was about lizards...i said you didn't read it...and i was clearly right

as for this topic...i know the flouride thing is far more of a problem in the US than anywhere else...i thought it more disturbing that scientists are finding mood altering drugs in the water in the US and UK as well...allegedly

http://ag.arizona.edu/AZWATER/awr/july00/feature1.htm

Deano
i will continue to post lizard theorys if it suits me. im not arrogant enough to claim i know everything that goes on in this vast universe. there are things we dont understand and who can say what is impossible and what is not.

good link jaden. there is definetly an health risk i think. but who is going to wake up and be bothered to look in to these claims.

i'll do a thread on Pharmaceutical industries soon.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
i will continue to post lizard theorys if it suits me. im not arrogant enough to claim i know everything that goes on in this vast universe. there are things we dont understand and who can say what is impossible and what is not.

good link jaden. there is definetly an health risk i think. but who is going to wake up and be bothered to look in to these claims.

i'll do a thread on Pharmaceutical industries soon.

that link is more about waste drugs from domestic situations that get into the water supply....some would argue that large amounts are dumped deliberately for dubious reasons...argue that if you will....but people who do should be willing to provide proof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.