The Orphanage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MildPossession
I noticed this has been released on dvd already in America.

Does anyone know where I can buy the Spanish Steelbook editions, there are a number of different ones out.

English friendly and safe to order off?

That would be great if someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm not too keen on the region 1 release and read somewhere about Forced subtitles, can someone explain what forced subtitles are, because that's the first time I have heard of this term in dvds.

Thanks

Mairuzu
was it good?

MildPossession
I've yet to see it, not on anymore near me. It's suppose to be amazing, a friend told me it was fantastic.

jaden101
Originally posted by MildPossession
I noticed this has been released on dvd already in America.

Does anyone know where I can buy the Spanish Steelbook editions, there are a number of different ones out.

English friendly and safe to order off?

That would be great if someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm not too keen on the region 1 release and read somewhere about Forced subtitles, can someone explain what forced subtitles are, because that's the first time I have heard of this term in dvds.

Thanks

there's steelbook ones on Ebay from a British source....English subtitles

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190217031839&ih=009&category=2288

vendor has had positive feedback

MildPossession

Impediment
So the movie is in Spanish? Is it English dubbed or subtitled?

BetrayedUnicorn
was this movie any good. I saw the AOTS preview and it looked sweet.

BackFire
Yeah it was very good.

Good mystery and some very creepy moments.

MildPossession
It's in Spanish yes, and subtitles. I don't know about dubbing on the dvd, but who cares, only subtitles are good.

Mairuzu
It was worth watching

moviebuff1084
Just watched it there is no dubbing, there is subtitles,
and the movie is pretty good not great but good

SnakeEyes
I'd like to hear more opinions on this film.

I might buy it but I'm not sure quite yet.

Mairuzu
I don't think its worth buying

rent it at a one dollar video store awesome

deathbycorn
Forced subtitles are hard-coded, so you can't watch the film without them, they will always be there.

Scythe
I liked it. It was kinda creepy and well made imo.

MildPossession
It's one of the best horror films in a long time.

I wish they would do this on all foreign language films, then people can't be lazy and choose the dubbing option smile

gogopanda
ahhhh I saw this movie. more of a psychological thriller than like omg going to die. i don't want to spoil the movie so I wont' say anymore, but i liked the ending. and yes the whole thing was in spanish, but I actually managed to understand a decent amount! hooray highschool spanish

MildPossession
It's mostly Horror.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.