Whoa! New Hancock First Look! Will Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7116

Looks like a fun comic book movie

What Y'all think?

Kazenji
Seen some of this on ET

What is it all about this Hancock?

ScarletSpeed
man that looks really good IMO, can't waitbig grin

ÇăPž™
Looks good. Sorta like a black superman

BruceSkywalker
Looks like crap. I'll go see though. Not expecting too much.

Troop
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Looks like crap. I'll go see though. Not expecting too much. Well thats...not smart.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Looks like crap. I'll go see though. Not expecting too much.

Aw come on Bruce!, It looks fun and pretty comical, plus Will Smith is awesomestick out tongue

Kazenji
I looked it up on wikipedia

Nihilist
looks good imo

DestinyGuy678
it looks pretty original and funny too..hes definently not your typical superhero

..he doesnt really seem like a black versio nof superman to me....he just seems like a lazy superman

Kal of Krypton
I think that this movie looks like its going to be awesome, I cant wait to see it.

grey fox
Looks kinda fun.

batmanfan136
is it going to be a comedy or serious ?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by batmanfan136
is it going to be a comedy or serious ?

watch the trailer

Movie actually looks like it could be fun, but i fear for the trend this movie is going to start.

CaptainStoic
wow I wanna see it.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
watch the trailer

Movie actually looks like it could be fun, but i fear for the trend this movie is going to start.
I doubt it'll start a trend, there was a movie a few years back, I think it was called the mystery men, or something of that sort. Same basic story to it. Didn't lead to any trends.

DestinyGuy678

Strangelove
I just feel the need to point out that Hancock wasn't a comic book, and therefore this thread doesn't belong here.

Doctor-Alvis

DestinyGuy678
Here are two of the trailers (But most people have probaly seen them already)
rZQQgvhn4jg
icJ-qNA5wpg

Galan007
Looks Awesome! thumb up

Like what "Superman: The Movie" could've been. ermm

horrorwolf
Crazy - This looks great so far, and looks fun too...

I've seen more action in this Hancock trailer than anything in any Superman film yet.

Definitely gonna check this out.

Madvillain
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Crazy - This looks great so far, and looks fun too...

I've seen more action in this Hancock trailer than anything in any Superman film yet.

Definitely gonna check this out.

So true.. big grin

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seen some of this on ET

What is it all about this Hancock?

Will Smith portrays an alcoholic superhero despised by everyone. A publicist (Jason Bateman) helps rehabilitate him, and the superhero eventually begins an affair with the publicist's wife (Charlize Theron).

Wolfie
It looks really funny. I'm there.

CaptainStoic
Did anyone notice that Hancock isn't the only super powered being in the clip that DestinyGuy678 provided? You can see him briefly colide with Hancok just after it says "Hancock looks hurt".

When is this movie slated for release?

Endrict Nuul
July 2nd

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Galan007
Looks Awesome! thumb up

Like what "Superman: The Movie" could've been. ermm

if Alcohol could affect Superman laughing out loud

steverules
I know a joke that has superman getting drunk

Kazenji
Maybe if this is a succesful movie there may be more superhero movies not based on comics.

Symmetric Chaos
Saw a trailer yesterday. Looks like a fun movie. I hear they didn't need special effects thanks to Will's new Scientologist powers.

zbucsz
he aint know damn scientologist...................but they should make a comic outta the movie ill know ill buy it

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by zbucsz
he aint know damn scientologist...................but they should make a comic outta the movie ill know ill buy it

Well actually Tom Cruise indoctrinated Will a few months ago, I don't know if it will stick, but he is a scientologist as far as reports go. I can imagine that they will begin producing Hancock comic books if the movie is a sucess.

zbucsz
dammit tom! not the fresh prince!

SelinaAndBruce
Um Will Smith said just recently he is NOT a scientologist.

K-Dog
Did we just see for a brief moment on that last trailer, him fighting a blonde woman who appeared to have superpowers too? It was near the end of the trailer. Or am I just late recognizing it?

K-Dog
hehehe, go look at the other Hancock Poll under "Movies"....did I call it or what? (you'll have to look at the spoilers). I'm so proud of myself for guessing it right!

EDIT: I hope I wasn't breaking rules doing this, after all it was right there on the trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.