Majin Buu (Gohan Absorbed) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
ok heres the deal

Superman- The man of steel, Super Strength (possible the greatest in the DCU)Heat vision, Freezing breath, Super Vision, Regeneration, Super Speed (known to be faster than light speed) Flight,Invunrability, has saved the world countless times, and is considered the greatest hero of all time ( i agree big grin)

Majin Buu- The Great Destroyer, Immense strength is a weaker form he actaully punched an energy blast straight threw the earth, Flight, Energy Manipulation/concentration, Super Speed, Regeneration ) making him practically immortal) millions of years old, absorbtion, ultimate Gohan,Goten,Trunks and piccolos strength aded onto his own, making him so powerful he ealy beat Goku and Vegeta at the same time without even trying, probably the second most powerful being the DBZverse has ever seen! ( The first being Vegito! )

Superman > The last son of Krypton, sent to earth before his home planet was destroyed, Kal-El landed in a small town called " Smallville"kansas where he was raised by Jonothan and Martha Kent, who named him clark kent, and f cours ehe was no normal child, having come from a planet with gravity 1000X greater han earths, young clark found himself lifting tractors over his head, outrunning trains, and nothing ebing able to hurt him. Clark grew up to become SUPERMAN!! The worlds greatest defender, and with the power of the sun, literally in his hands, he is seemingly a GOD !!

Majin Buu > The destroyer of worlds, At the beggining of time, the wizard Bibadi first appeared at the very edge of the universe, brining with him a monster, a monster named Majin Buu, Buu;s sole purpose, the reason he was created was to destroy the universe, a gole he nearly achieved, Destroying billions of worlds, countless Galaxys, and responsible for the Murder of 3 of the supreme Kai's the all powerful rulers of the universe.Buu nearly destroyed the universe TWICE, the second time he was in the form he will be facing supe sin, that form defeated both Goku and Vegeta easily, and nearly destroyed the entire DBZverse with one attack, his rage began to tear apar the universe, and if vegito hadnt have stopped him he would have succeded !!

Can the wrolds greatest hero beat the terror of the universe ??
YOU decide !!

Yoshi Paradise
yawn Another DBZ character vs Superman thread?

We all know how this is going to end.

BradBalboa
I LOVE supes, but i think Buu is too much for him to be honest, plus Buu is magic which gives him yet another advantage, plus he isnt just a mindless killing machine in this form, he has Gohan and Piccolos intelligence, the two of them combined are smarter than supes, especially fighting wise !

superchron
I think Supes would decimate him. Although Buu is a magical entity, that doesn't make him automatically win. Supes is way smarter than Gohan or Piccolo(super-intelligence). Supes wins. The only real problem would be Buu's regeneration, so Supes would probably have to HV the entire battlefield to get every part of him

BradBalboa
hmm i disagree my friend !
Majin Buu in this form is way to overpowered !! He nearly ripped apart the cosmos when he got angry, he can deffinately hiy hard enough to seriously hurt supes, Buu in all forms could take doomsday pretty easy, this form of Buu is something more like Imperiex !powerlevels!!

ÇãPž™
in order. No he isnt. That wasnt cannon. No he cant. No he cant. No he isnt.renske

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by BradBalboa
this form of Buu is something more like Imperiex !powerlevels!! LOL WUT!?

Imperiex literally has the power of a Big Bang, he can destroy the universe.

Buu at best can destroy a planet.

Buu is weaker, slower, less durable, hell, all he has over Supes is regen!!!

Superman HVs him to nothing.

WrathfulDwarf
Okay, here is the deal.

No deal. No Superman vs. DBZ characters till we finally can get both sides in order. These threads will be closed.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.