I Might Have Pneumonia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilyMaree
I'm not too sure sad
I'm going for a check up today. I've been coughing a lot for the past 5 days. Been taking cough syrup, and I'm still not feeling any better.
I have all the symptoms as well.
I'm really scared.

cry

Impediment
Get lots of bed rest. Get well soon.

dadudemon
Originally posted by LilyMaree
I'm not too sure sad
I'm going for a check up today. I've been coughing a lot for the past 5 days. Been taking cough syrup, and I'm still not feeling any better.
I'm really scared.

cry

Do you have a diminished capacity for oxygen uptake? (In other words...is it harder to "feel" like you are getting good breaths of air?)

Are your breathes shallower when you inhale even though it feels like you have breathed in all you can?

Do you feel phlegm rattling in the middle of your chest when you breath and do you hear/feel a wheezing?

Do you become short of breath when you have to move about faster?

PS....I had pneumonia when I was 3 or 4.

gefallen_engel
hope you get better really soon!

WrathfulDwarf
Keep taking liquids. Lots of water and soup. Get some rest and go see the doctor.

Get better soon.

LilyMaree
Originally posted by dadudemon
Do you have a diminished capacity for oxygen uptake? (In other words...is it harder to "feel" like you are getting good breaths of air?)

Are your breathes shallower when you inhale even though it feels like you have breathed in all you can?

Do you feel phlegm rattling in the middle of your chest when you breath and do you hear/feel a wheezing?

Do you become short of breath when you have to move about faster?

PS....I had pneumonia when I was 3 or 4.

Yea I'm wheezing.
I've had terrible asthma attacks since I was a child and I stopped having the attacks when I turned 11.

gefallen_engel
antibiotics

Kelly_Bean
I'm not too sure sad
I'm really scared.

cry
Get welllllll!!!

When I was younger I had it and my parents were getting ready to take me to the hospital but I begged them not to take me. Thankfully I won that battle. stick out tongue

Get well soon.

dadudemon
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
antibiotics

Prolly. yes

That's what "they" did for me.

LilyMaree
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Get welllllll!!!

When I was younger I had it and my parents were getting ready to take me to the hospital but I begged them not to take me. Thankfully I won that battle. stick out tongue

Get well soon.

lol I usually heal very fast. I had a fever and it went away within 3 hours of sleep.
I'm probably just gonna go for a check up... hopefully it's just my asthma acting up.

And I am taking antibiotics. I don't feel any better. Just worse.

dadudemon
wait wait wait....

Lilymaree, you smoke a lot of weed, dontcha!

Smoking weed makes you more susceptible to getting pneumonia.

LilyMaree
Originally posted by dadudemon
wait wait wait....

Lilymaree, you smoke a lot of weed, dontcha!

Smoking weed makes you more susceptible to getting pneumonia.

lol no I don't.
I'm never touching any of those crap.

I'm gonna try and get some rest now... God. My chest feels terrible.

McLovin
Originally posted by Schecter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/doct0rz.jpg

Kelly_Bean
lol I usually heal very fast. I had a fever and it went away within 3 hours of sleep.
I'm probably just gonna go for a check up... hopefully it's just my asthma acting up.

And I am taking antibiotics. I don't feel any better. Just worse.
Well at least that's a bit of progress as opposed to none. :]

Peach
I had pneumonia a couple of years ago, I was sick for a month. It sucked badly. Good for going to see a doctor - by the time I finally did, I was told if I got any worse I'd need to go to the hospital ermm

dadudemon
lol no I don't.
I'm never touching any of those crap.

I'm gonna try and get some rest now... God. My chest feels terrible.

LOL...just joking. I know you don't. I was giving you a hard time because you seemed like you needed a cheer-up.

Get well soon.

Disturbed Angel
I'm not too sure sad
I'm really scared.

cry
oh You'll be okay. hug

Naz
I'm not too sure sad
I'm really scared.

cry

A friend of mine just got over really bad pneumonia, she was in the hospital for a week with a tube in her ribs draining all the bloody fluid out of her lungs.

Not to scare you or anything.

I had pneumonia and never went to the hospital.

TRH
I know a few people that had it,just get some rest and you will be ok!

BruceSkywalker
Sorry to hear. Please get well and drink lots of liquids and have lots of chicken soup. Hope you feel a lot better tomorrow

FallenxAngel
I'm not too sure sad
I'm really scared.

cry

ermm I just got over it.

Leo.M
Drink ALOTS and ALOTS of poweraid. Get LOTS of sleep too. Don't get up if you don't have to. hug

Storm
Originally posted by Naz
A friend of mine just got over really bad pneumonia, she was in the hospital for a week with a tube in her ribs draining all the bloody fluid out of her lungs.

Not to scare you or anything.

I had pneumonia and never went to the hospital.
Well, pneumonia can be mild, moderate, severe, or in the worst case scenario fatal.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Schecter
Originally posted by McLovin

well to be fair, she said she is going to the doctor.
i usually reserve that pic for people who seek medical advise on a movie forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.