Possible Blade 4 coming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

P23
i hope for a blade 4 but we have to wait till wesley snipes gets out of jail for 3 years

Darth Vicious
Maybe Snipes was hoping to get some money from a new Blade. After all, the first 3 made him a lot of money. Seeing as how he was sentenced already, I doubt there will be another.

Kazenji
If it does happen lets just hope they do a good job of it and not just do it to make the producers happy with their money.

roughrider
If they want to start over, ala Batman Begins, how could Snipes be involved? You'd need a younger actor by now.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by roughrider
If they want to start over, ala Batman Begins, how could Snipes be involved? You'd need a younger actor by now.

But why in the first place. If they however do reboot Blade, are their any young men with martial arts training and some acting ability that can pull off the role??

P23
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
But why in the first place. If they however do reboot Blade, are their any young men with martial arts training and some acting ability that can pull off the role??

michael jai white he played in the spawn film as spawn. hed make a excellent blade

jcvaldez
Blade is done.... no more Blade

jinzin
Seriously, why do a reboot as it is? The Blade trilogy are damned fine films.. Superior to the comic representation in every way IMO, and the first really good comic book movie to come out since the original TMNT.

-K-M-
Originally posted by jinzin
Seriously, why do a reboot as it is? The Blade trilogy are damned fine films.. Superior to the comic representation in every way IMO, and the first really good comic book movie to come out since the original TMNT.

Cosigned, a reboot to me doesn't make sense as even the trilogy isn't that old to begin with.

Menetnashté
Blade series just needs to stop where it is. The trilogy was decent, and I doubt it'll get any better.

Kazenji
Got some more news on this

jalek moye
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well actually their are tons of them. just most not really big stars i hollywood, sometims you gotta give new blood a chance to get what you want.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jalek moye
well actually their are tons of them. just most not really big stars i hollywood, sometims you gotta give new blood a chance to get what you want.

Thats true, but I certainly don't someone who doesn't any martial arts or can't act..

batmanfan136
i would be fine with a sequal as long as wesley snipes is in and a good director/script but a reboot not really

Kazenji
I'd be more up for the overhaul to see what they do with the series with a brand new guy playing Blade

Quincy
Blade sucks. And a reboot? Marvel is just getting retarded now. Oh we are going to reboot every single movie franchise we ever had ever and hope one of them comes out nearly HALF as good as Nolan's Batman.

batmanfan136
Originally posted by Quincy
Blade sucks. And a reboot? Marvel is just getting retarded now. Oh we are going to reboot every single movie franchise we ever had ever and hope one of them comes out nearly HALF as good as Nolan's Batman.

Marvel is doing ten times better of a job at making movies than DC. DC has one movie this past yeat that was great and it was but at least marvel is not just making movies of two superheros

Final Blaxican

lolZ. TDK was hardly better than Iron Man imo.

Hell, Stark was a way more interesting character then Bale's Bruce Wayne.

Quincy
Originally posted by batmanfan136
Marvel is doing ten times better of a job at making movies than DC. DC has one movie this past yeat that was great and it was but at least marvel is not just making movies of two superheros

Marvel is making way more movies. But is that necessarily a good thing? I do like that Marvel is intermixing their universe. I hope that trend continues with Wolverine.

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Hell, Stark was a way more interesting character then Bale's Bruce Wayne.

Downey was more interesting than Bale.

But Ledger was more interesting than Downey.

Final Blaxican
I'll give you that, to an extent.

I think that the Joker character, and his mentality, is more intresting then Tony Stark. However, I don't think Ledger played his role any more convincingly than Downey as Stark.

BruceSkywalker
Since Jaden Smith is the new Karate Kid, will Will Smith become the new Blade?

batmanfan136
Marvel is making way more movies. But is that necessarily a good thing? I do like that Marvel is intermixing their universe. I hope that trend continues with Wolverine.

i think that iron man the incredible hulk and the punisher war zone( i don't how other people thought of it i liked it) were good movies and show that marvel is actually trying to get there movies in order instead of the mess its been for a couple of years

Leobama
I heard that there may be a Black Panther movie in the works. Is this true?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Leobama
I heard that there may be a Black Panther movie in the works. Is this true?

Yeah I think I saw it mentioned on marvel.com. I know the actor whos playing him I just cant remember his name. He played Papa Midnight in Constantine.

Nestical
why not billy blanks as blade?

ninja

Leobama
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah I think I saw it mentioned on marvel.com. I know the actor whos playing him I just cant remember his name. He played Papa Midnight in Constantine. Cool. It'd be cool is the atleast mention T'Challa in the new Avengers movie cause i'm sure he's not gonna be in it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Nestical
why not billy blanks as blade?

ninja

30 years ago, hell yeah

snoopdogg
Micheal Jai White son!!!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Micheal Jai White son!!!

He'd be good

srankmissingnin
I remember reading or maybe I saw it on ATOS or something, that the plan right now for a fourth "Blade" movie is a prequel based on Frost's character in Blade 1.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I remember reading or maybe I saw it on ATOS or something, that the plan right now for a fourth "Blade" movie is a prequel based on Frost's character in Blade 1. Yea, I heard that also. Not sure why they would do that.

Trackz
I think the best course of action would be to reboot the series, however if they did do a 4th one, they could always throw morbius in, and maybe spiderman too.

Trackz
they appear to be going with this spin-off and deacon frost:

http://www.mania.com/exclusive-blade-spinoff-works_article_116014.html

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=8483

Darth Martin
When is Snipes released?

Trackz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
When is Snipes released? no idea...not that it matters, the spin-off isn't supposed to include Blade at all

Darth Martin
Then I'm not watching.

Alpha Centauri
Blade was the movie that kick started the resurrection of comic book movies, people forget that.

Plot accurate? No. Character accurate? Yes. That's what made it cool. It wasn't a Marvel movie really, but a movie with a Marvel character in.

It just happened to suffer from M.S.S. (Marvel Sequel Syndrome). First was good, second was accepted as better because it had more characters and more action, but wasn't. Third was utter ball-residue.

That's been the trend for literally all Marvel movies...except X-Men. Those were all shit except 2, which was actually the best one.

-AC

Trackz
reboots usually help though, at this point I think they've done everything they can with Wesley.

Alpha Centauri
If only he hadn't done Blade, I'd love to have seen him as Black Panther.

-AC

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
First was good, second was accepted as better because it had more characters and more action, but wasn't.

That's been the trend for literally all Marvel movies...except X-Men. Those were all shit except 2, which was actually the best one.

-AC In my opinion, Blade II is the best of the trilogy and is one of the best films of it's genre. One of my all-time favorites as well.

But the idea of watching a Blade film w/o Snipes in the title role is lame. I was a fan of the tv series but for Sticky to do actual Blade films..........hell no.

Trackz

-AC I dunno I think Djimon Hounsou is perfect for that character

Darth Martin

-AC Are you implying that he'd be too old for the role now or...............because I would cast him right now or whenever he's free as T'Challa. The fact that he's been Blade 3 times doesn't bother me.

Kazenji
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=9094

Kazenji
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=14366

namorsubby
I could really go for a Blade 4, even though Snipes is getting older.

The first one is one of my favorite movies.

Entity
Originally posted by namorsubby
I could really go for a Blade 4, even though Snipes is getting older.

The first one is one of my favorite movies. With Wesley in jail I donno that I want anyone else to do Blade. He's pretty much blew Blade's awesomeness off the charts for me.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Entity
With Wesley in jail I donno that I want anyone else to do Blade. He's pretty much blew Blade's awesomeness off the charts for me.

terry crews would be perfect.. he'd just have to learn some martial arts though

namorsubby
Originally posted by Entity
With Wesley in jail I donno that I want anyone else to do Blade. He's pretty much blew Blade's awesomeness off the charts for me. He actually went? wow........

Hopefully he gets out in time for #4 big grin

roughrider
Can he make a movie in jail, if they throw enough money at the warden? big grin
They get free renovations if they turn a wing into a shooting studio...

Kazenji
Marvel maybe making another Blade movie after all

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/marvel-may-be-making-another-blade-movie-after-all-about-his-daughter-211

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.