Thor vs. Black Alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Likwid
Current versions.....

-K-M-
I don't see why she couldn't just steal his powers

Likwid
Originally posted by -K-M-
I don't see why she couldn't just steal his powers

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Most of the mystical power is in the hammer.....Can she steal that?

Erik-Lensherr
She stole WW's laso and Doctor Fate's helmet as far as I recall so I don't see why it would be a problem.

llagrok
Like Thor said, Mjolnir is but a tool.

She could absorb his power anyways.

Likwid
Thanks for clearing that up, guys.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by llagrok
Like Thor said, Mjolnir is but a tool.

She could absorb his power anyways. SHe could take his power but the hammer should recognize that shes unworthy though. Thor has show before that if hes unworthy, the hammer won't budge for him.

Cerpin Taxt
She would absorb the Odinpower in any case. Thor would be pretty screwed.

llagrok
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
She would absorb the Odinpower in any case. Thor would be pretty screwed.

HueyFreeman
She would absorb the Odinpower in any case. Thor would be pretty screwed. Thor with the odin power couldn't lift the hammer when he was unworthy. Also I am not sure how well she could use it since she has no experience with the power or how to properly use it. Meh she still should be able to win though. My only qualms are how the power would affect her durability. Experience is her weakness which was shown in a "Birds of Prey" issue not too long ago.

Galan007
Originally posted by Likwid
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Most of the mystical power is in the hammer.....Can she steal that? She stole Spectre's power in DoV, so I don't see why not.

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Thor with the odin power couldn't lift the hammer when he was unworthy. Also I am not sure how well she could use it since she has no experience with the power or how to properly use it. Meh she still should be able to win though. My only qualms are how the power would affect her durability. Experience is her weakness which was shown in a "Birds of Prey" issue not too long ago.
Why do you keep bringing up Mjolnir?

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Galan007
She stole Spectre's power in DoV, so I don't see why not. I consider the odin power to be more considerable to telepathy and Spectres akin to the IG. Any person with Spectres power is practically unstoppable. I consider the Odin power like telepathy where power does not equate to control. Like in an old x-men issue where Emma battled Rachel Grey and won even though Rachels power is higher.

HueyFreeman
Why do you keep bringing up Mjolnir? Because it has its own mystical nature. Even if she had the odin power I still believe thor would have his old powerset. With her inexperience he may carry a win or two.

Cerpin Taxt
Because it has its own mystical nature. Even if she had the odin power I still believe thor would have his old powerset. With her inexperience he may carry a win or two.
She's not limited to one. She could absorb the Odinpower and the properties of Mjolnir.

HueyFreeman
She's not limited to one. She could absorb the Odinpower and the properties of Mjolnir. That I didn't know. I thought she could only get her power from people and not from objects.

Superherovandal
no she's stolen powers from Fate's helmet if i'm correct.

llagrok
Thor with the odin power couldn't lift the hammer when he was unworthy. Also I am not sure how well she could use it since she has no experience with the power or how to properly use it. Meh she still should be able to win though. My only qualms are how the power would affect her durability. Experience is her weakness which was shown in a "Birds of Prey" issue not too long ago.

That was King Thor.

He could use the hammer before he decided to kill off all the heroes, humiliate the Hulk and Thing in H2H battle, etc.

Likwid
Originally posted by Galan007
She stole Spectre's power in DoV, so I don't see why not.

Wasn't Spectre able to block her the next time she tried though?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Likwid
Wasn't Spectre able to block her the next time she tried though?

She didn't try a second time, but Spectre said something a long the lines he put up new defenses for it.

Likwid
Originally posted by -K-M-
She didn't try a second time, but Spectre said something a long the lines he put up new defenses for it.

So its possible she could do it again.....

Superherovandal
No cause he's made himself immune to her abilities.

Likwid
Originally posted by Superherovandal
No cause he's made himself immune to her abilities.

In theory. It hasn't been tested, correct?

TricksterPriest
It's freaking Spectre. for him, I would say it's possible he's immune. But nobody less should be able to do anything.

Erik-Lensherr
If I remember correctly, it was she who said she can't get his powers back and that he put barriers against him, not Spectre.

Galan007
That I didn't know. I thought she could only get her power from people and not from objects. WW's rope isn't a person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.