Movie Magneto vs Movie Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
1 mile apart

grey fox
Location ?

Darth Creasy
If SS is separated from the board Mags gets him. If not, how could Magnus hope to even scratch him? Movie SS 100/10 with the board.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
If SS is separated from the board Mags gets him. If not, how could Magnus hope to even scratch him? Movie SS 100/10 with the board.

I agree with this guy. question I don't feel like watching the movie again to find out the answer but what did they use to seperate him from his board? if it was magntizim then he might have a chance.

Darth Creasy
Originally posted by jasofisc
I agree with this guy. question I don't feel like watching the movie again to find out the answer but what did they use to seperate him from his board? if it was magntizim then he might have a chance.

From wiki:

The Surfer's movements around the globe bring him past Latveria, where the cosmic energy affects Victor von Doom, freeing him from two years as a metal statue. Doom, able to move again and returned to a human, but scarred, form traces the Surfer to the Arctic and makes him an offer to join forces. When the Surfer rebuffs him, Doom attacks. The Surfer returns fire, blasting Doom through the ice. The cosmic energy of the Surfer's blast heals Doom's body, reversing the changes seen in the first film.

Doom leverages his experience into a deal with the American military, who force the Fantastic Four to work with Doom. Deducing that the Surfer's board is the source of his power, the group develops a pulse generator that will separate him from it. While setting up the device, Sue is confronted by the Surfer, during which he reveals he is a servant to the destroyer of worlds. The military opens fire on the Surfer, which distracts him and allows the four to fire the pulse, separating the Surfer from his board.

Mags is done sad

jasofisc
From wiki:

The Surfer's movements around the globe bring him past Latveria, where the cosmic energy affects Victor von Doom, freeing him from two years as a metal statue. Doom, able to move again and returned to a human, but scarred, form traces the Surfer to the Arctic and makes him an offer to join forces. When the Surfer rebuffs him, Doom attacks. The Surfer returns fire, blasting Doom through the ice. The cosmic energy of the Surfer's blast heals Doom's body, reversing the changes seen in the first film.

Doom leverages his experience into a deal with the American military, who force the Fantastic Four to work with Doom. Deducing that the Surfer's board is the source of his power, the group develops a pulse generator that will separate him from it. While setting up the device, Sue is confronted by the Surfer, during which he reveals he is a servant to the destroyer of worlds. The military opens fire on the Surfer, which distracts him and allows the four to fire the pulse, separating the Surfer from his board.

Mags is done sad

ok but what kind of energy is the pulse (kinitic, solar, plama, magnitic extra...)

Darth Creasy
Good question...Concussive force of some kind if I remember correct. I do know they no mention of magnetism.

rotiart
Good question...Concussive force of some kind if I remember correct. I do know they no mention of magnetism.

they mention using a tachyon pulse... and a field that basically separates surfer from the connection with his board... kinda like killed the connection to a light... the bulb and powersupply are still there.. the connection is just gone.

but once separated from the board... all surfer has to do is to summon his board to be whole again... he doesn't have that very specific energy field...

magneto wouldn't be able to create the energy field that separated surfer from his board. therefore... he would be owned.

surfer walked right through sues force fields.... i mean.. magneto would be soooooo owned.

surfer 10/10

DestinyGuy678
why dont topics like this go in the movie vs. place

steverules
surfer, he even beat galactus in the film..something I doubt movie mags could do, he can't really do anything accept maybe throw some pennys at him and a car or two but that would do nothing to galactus

Bad Ash231
What's Magneto gonna do? Throw metal at him? 131

GahLakTus
Movie Magneto stands NO chance.

Surfer 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.